Taarey - Something's Missing... You! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Wow I love it. Rey cooking,tani dancing what an amazing twist want to know what future holds for them when destiny decided to bring them together again. Waiting for update 

Originally posted by Taareymylove

Wow I love it. Rey cooking,tani dancing what an amazing twist want to know what future holds for them when destiny decided to bring them together again. Waiting for update 

Thank you very much dear. 😇😇

I will try to update soon

Gud to see u back

Nice update

Awesome 

Plz update soon nxt prt

Originally posted by taareycrazyfan

Gud to see u back

Nice update

Awesome 

Plz update soon nxt prt

Thanks a bunch dear

🤗🤗 

Yes I am updating :)

I have migrated this story to new ff forum. You can follow it there. I don't have any cover for it as of now. Feel free to send if you want.

Add it in library to get notifications of the same.

Here's the link

Chapter-2

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/8365

Aahhh....this is beautiful. Came here after watching TaaRey again and m searching for their new stories madly. Do ping me whenever you update next.

Love

-Dipu

Hope you remember me.:)

Originally posted by BeingFoodie

Aahhh....this is beautiful. Came here after watching TaaRey again and m searching for their new stories madly. Do ping me whenever you update next.

Love

-Dipu

Hope you remember me.:)

Aww even I couldn't stop myself from coming here 😂😂

Taarey's magic you know! 

Plus lockdown be like... Beta IF bula rha hai! 😂

Seriously I so missed being here.. reading and writing about taarey would always remain special for me and the friendship, can I ever thank enough for that? Nah not possible...

And sweetie buddy please add the migrated story in your library. You would get notifications on its own. 

P.S. Which Taareyian could forget you here? 

I still remember your stories ❣️❣️

I reread them many times whenever I was low... 

Wonderful dear I read in one go. And just want to say is lockdown me kuchh to achha huaa. Simply great do write more and please pm me if you write.

Originally posted by Nupurjaishwal

Wonderful dear I read in one go. And just want to say is lockdown me kuchh to achha huaa. Simply great do write more and please pm me if you write.

Lol yeah... I actually wrote and most importantly, completed a ss... But thank you so much... You all are so special! Each and everyone in the taarey community is so sweet and generous. Actually, I am not planning to write anything new as of now but will pm u if I do. 😇😇

Thanks again. :)

Take care

Stay blessed and keep smiling always 😇🌈

Originally posted by chinudolly-Pms

Lol yeah... I actually wrote and most importantly, completed a ss... But thank you so much... You all are so special! Each and everyone in the taarey community is so sweet and generous. Actually, I am not planning to write anything new as of now but will pm u if I do. 😇😇

Thanks again. :)

Take care

Stay blessed and keep smiling always 😇🌈

I guess we will get soon pm from you. 😍😍