Forum Activity Suggestions + IMP notice [CHECK]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Leprechaun

Heyya people (should I change it to Onnion-Hasseyo smiley22)

As far as I've observed there are only a few people who are active here (who comment regularly) so I have decided to make DOTW to DOTM. Initially, we'll start from having the same discussion over a month and when we have enough people discussing, it can be changed back to weekly discussion. And all the silent readers kindly reveal yourselves here smiley36

Let's start from this month. What say?? 

DOTM will be in Sticky post. You can also use this thread to give ideas/volunteer to open discussion and game threads. Once this gets regular I will move the contents to an entire new thread.

Until then... keep suggesting.

Link to August'20 DOTM:  DOTM: Popular Shows I Did NOT Like

⭐️WELCOME TO ASIAN SHOWS FORUM⭐️

Heyy Forum Walo smiley16 How are y'all doing?? How's quarantine going for you? Don't forget to watch all your pending shows.🤩😛😛 And also take a moment to go through this thread.😳

Here we will be collecting points regarding forum activity. How to increase forum activity? What kind of interactive posts can be brought here in the future? Kindly drop your valuable ideas and don't miss out the notice at the end of this post.

Comment your ideas and suggestions regarding the same in this thread and I'll be compiling the best ideas in the second post (use it for reference as well). Game of the Week and Discussion of the week are two common things to start with. We will have the discussion about GOTW and DOTW here in this thread for now. If it gets hard to keep track, we will have separate threads later. Apart from GOTW and DOTW, more interactive thread suggestions will be welcomed smiley1 

I have added a few of my suggestions in the second post. Do check it out and drop in your suggestions. Feel free to add/delete points in other's ideas so that we come up with the best of best suggestions for the forum. But do keep a healthy criticism. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a small clarification of what can be discussed in this forum. Speaking of which all Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Thai shows/movies/pop can be discussed in this forum. Turkish shows will no longer be discussed in this forum and for the same purpose kindly use International Shows forum. All the active/unlocked threads related to Turkish shows have already been moved to the IS forum and any further threads (if found) will also be moved there. 

This forum is currently moderated by BilliCat. and Leprechaun. Any issues and queries regarding the forum shall be discussed/reported through PM to either of us.

- Asian Shows DT

Edited by Leprechaun - 3 years ago

GOTW 

Make a Wish

Antakshari (Asian shows edition smiley16)

DOTW 

Asian Shows(K/C/J/T) drama cliches - Leprechaun

Period/Costume Drama vs Modern Drama - Leprechaun

Supporting cast in Asian Dramas (second leads/underrated actors) DamRyeong

Trending OST discussion (OST Singers, underrated songs/singers) DamRyeong

Popular shows I didn't like - Tris007

Additional threads (if we have enough members to discuss)

Danmei smiley22 (Asian BL novels)

Popular Dramas that you did not like

Changes in already existing threads - All KPOP discussion thread can be renamed to Asian Songs Discussion.

Asian Stars SNS updates thread DamRyeong

Musicals discussion thread DamRyeong

Edited by Leprechaun - 3 years ago

discussion on supporting cast of Asian Shows. There are many supporting actors/actresses who add value to the show and sometimes are even better than the main cast. For example Hwang Suk-Jung

twice a week discussion can be done on them. maybe same thread but first post is updated every time while previously discussed actors/characters are archived in an index on the same thread.

A banner contest is pending since ages. 

Bands are popular but how about a discussion on OSTs on a weekly basis- or maybe favourite OST these days and why? underrated OSTs and singers

Solo singers

Musicals

Social Media updates by Asian stars.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

discussion on supporting cast of Asian Shows. There are many supporting actors/actresses who add value to the show and sometimes are even better than the main cast. For example Hwang Suk-Jung

twice a week discussion can be done on them. maybe same thread but first post is updated every time while previously discussed actors/characters are archived in an index on the same thread.

A banner contest is pending since ages. 

Bands are popular but how about a discussion on OSTs on a weekly basis- or maybe favourite OST these days and why? underrated OSTs and singers

Solo singers

Musicals

Social Media updates by Asian stars.

Added!

+ supporting cast

+ ost

+ musicals

+ sns

Areyy wahhh! 

I want the popular shows I didn't like thread back 🤣🤣🤣

Kaddzz became moderator dangggg. Get ready for the hate 😈 

Kidding! You'll do amazing! 😆

I think to get this forum moving, we need to convince people to change their UN color 🤣

They'll automatically talk to increase their post count 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by DamRyeong

we need a banner. 😭

Will be up by 1st week of September 😃