Shubh Aarambh

EPISODE 36- Sapna Tera Mera

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The whole episode can be summed up in just few lines I guess. It was a pretty useless episode except for the RanJa scenes....which the only thing I loved. 

I liked Vrinda when she tries explaining that she still trusts Raja that he won't sign the papers...I love the mother in her.

Asha finally realises that she played bad against Kirtida and that she played a game that is of much less standards than hers. And that her son is gone. Yes, Raja is gone from her for she made such a bad decision...she not only insulted mota moti like Raja thinks...she even kicked his love out of his life. 

Whole of RanJa's sequence was just beautiful. One thing is for sure, when destiny wants something's to happen...they will happen. And destiny wanted them to meet...wanted them to catch the same kite...I just loved it that RanJa still dreamed about each other...their love was pure!! Isn't this enough for them to come back like newly married....every scene was amazing from him feeding her ladoo to her getting hurt and him panicking because of concern....everything was just so perfect. One of my favourite dream sequences. 

The last bit was something I like...when Rani came in terms with what is happening to her...it took her a while but she has realised that the fate is playing foul games with her. I liked that bold old Rani here...though underneath she is broken...shattered she is mending her heart slowly.

I wish all this ends fast and they are back together. Waiting to know what happens before the divorce. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol these episodes were hell stressing . 

I m just waiting for that episode when rani will enter the house and raja will agree to her.

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Lol these episodes were hell stressing . 

I m just waiting for that episode when rani will enter the house and raja will agree to her.

Yep!

I am also waiting for that day!