Free Verse: I Will Forget You

Share
Posted: 8 days ago

I WILL FORGET YOU


You were my confidante and my best friend

You were the reason I smiled and laughed at the stupidest things

Never before had I felt so happy and later so heartbroken

But, there in no one to blame but myself


It doesn’t matter now since it's all in the past

We are strangers today

The people we once were don’t exist anymore

Slowly, my memories of that time are fading away

Except the memories of you


An eternity has passed yet I still miss you

Not all the time but at random moments

Like when I hear our favorite song or remember our inside jokes

I still remember the way you made me laugh

The way you made me angry

 And the way you made me cry


It hurt so much when one day 

You looked past me like I was invisible

Like I didn’t even exist

Did I really not matter to you anymore

Or should I ask, did I ever matter to you


I deserve an explanation

What did I do so wrong that you treated me that way

But at the same time, I don’t want to know

Sometimes I wish I never met you


Yet, I still find myself randomly thinking about you

Do you still listen to the same music we liked

Is green still your favorite color

Are you happy in life


 I can’t help but wonder 

What if we never let our egos get in the way

What if you looked back once

What if you missed me like I miss you


I pray that someday I will forget the songs we listened to 

I will forget our inside jokes

I will forget the way you made me feel

Then maybe, I will forget you like how you forgot me


---------------

A/N: Not really sure what I wrote...it's not a poem but maybe a few lines of my late night thoughts? I was really bored. Honestly, you can read this from either perspective of Shravan or Suman and it would still make sense. 

Edited by alina.b - 8 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago

amazing job dear

Posted: 7 days ago

It's very beautiful and deep Alina!smiley27

You are a good poetsmiley20

I still remember the way you made me laugh

The way you made me angry

 And the way you made me cry

This lines hit in deep! smiley38



I will love to read more such works from you! Keep writing!

Posted: 7 days ago


Thanks, Meena!


Originally posted by Pranushka_723


It's very beautiful and deep Alina!smiley27

You are a good poetsmiley20

I still remember the way you made me laugh

The way you made me angry

 And the way you made me cry

This lines hit in deep! smiley38

I will love to read more such works from you! Keep writing!


Aww thank you, Miyan! I wouldn't necessarily call this poetry as there is no rhyming or meter. I love reading poems but they are so hard to write! 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by alina.b




Aww thank you, Miyan! I wouldn't necessarily call this poetry as there is no rhyming or meter. I love reading poems but they are so hard to write! 

It's a poem I feel. As the lines are short and the words contain more meaning!

I too love reading poetrysmiley27

I too write poems but they aren't worth sharing heresmiley36

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Pranushka_723


It's a poem I feel. As the lines are short and the words contain more meaning!

I too love reading poetrysmiley27

I too write poems but they aren't worth sharing heresmiley36


They are totally worth sharing here! I would love to read them! I wouldn't have posted what I wrote anywhere else...I only posted it here because this forum has become my home and you guys are my little family! smiley27 consider posting your work!! 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by alina.b



They are totally worth sharing here! I would love to read them! I wouldn't have posted what I wrote anywhere else...I only posted it here because this forum has become my home and you guys are my little family! smiley27 consider posting your work!! 

It isn't a great poemsmiley36 but will post!

This forum feels like family actually but the Global moderators don'tsmiley36

Will post it in the CC tom. I can't get one more thread locked in this forumsmiley36

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 7 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Pranushka_723


It isn't a great poemsmiley36 but will post!

This forum feels like family actually but the Global moderators don'tsmiley36

Will post it in the CC tom. I can't get one more thread locked in this forumsmiley36


Well does it relate to any topics that could be associated with EDKV2? Bc tbh I wasn't thinking about Suvan when I was writing it but rather it was something personal. I edited it to make it more tailored to this show. But, would love to read it even if you decide to post in CC!! 


Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 18 Replies
  • 226Views

Topic started by alina.b

Last replied by Isabel

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP