Where are the Maheshwaris??

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people!

I have been watching old episodes of the PS, precisely the timeline where Kuhu enters the show. We see the Maheshwari house filled with people in those episodes. Anyone know what happened to the rest of the family??

Also, in those episodes, we also see that Ananya and Ranveer are going to move to London after marriage and now, Ananya pops in the show from time to time. So, where does she stay?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looks like they've changed quite a few things from the parent show and just left things hanging. Do they ever explain why Jasmeet stays here instead of with her husband and son?

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Looks like they've changed quite a few things from the parent show and just left things hanging. Do they ever explain why Jasmeet stays here instead of with her husband and son?

I don't think so. She was shown talking to him over the phone a few times but what I don't get is why they didn't bring him in when his son almost got married. Nor did they bring Vishambhar's younger brother Omi and his wife for their grandson's wedding.

They showed us that Rajshri talks to Devyani, Mishti's daadi, but why did they not speak to Nishant's family then? Makes me wonder what happened. 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aquaHP

They showed us that Rajshri talks to Devyani, Mishti's daadi, but why did they not speak to Nishant's family then? Makes me wonder what happened. 

I am still wondering why didn't they bring Mishti's daadi for the Mishbir wedding?