Shubh Aarambh

EPISODE 35- Yeh Kya Ho Gaya?

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
  1. I really loved Vrinda's advice to Rani...it was really a beautiful way to explain things to Rani...they way she used her example. I could see the happiness in her voice even though she had a drunken husband...there was that love...similar to that RanJa have. 
  2. I hate it when bad things overpowers all the good they have had between them....it really hurts that humans often weigh things based on the bad's than the good's.
  3. I was just waiting for Darshana to talk to Raja about this. Not only does she open up to him, she even tells him that Rani could have lied just like him. I just love her for that...her experience talks for her!
  4. I loved the sequence of Raja seeing the sweater and then the wool falling off. That whole piece of the wool rolling to the table which has their photo is too good. I just loved it...especially the photo and the wool. It felt the wool was a connection on which their marriage was standing. 
  5. I totally loved the RanJa sequence not only because it was RanJa scene but because of all the details that were presented. From Rani coming just on time to meet Raja and ends up doing the pooja with Raja to their talks...everything was just perfect. The two stand together and do pooja together just like how a husband and wife do...I totally loved it that they did it unknowingly. There was just a lot of Rani elements in the scene, from Rani misinterpreting Raja to Rani getting pissed at the lady selling the sweets. There was this element of love also...I totally enjoyed when the man pushes Raja on Rani. Still that protective nature of Raja...that love for her has not gone...he really is trying to get things back on the track but I kind of feel Rani is not making any efforts...she is hurrying too much. They just have met and got married...it's not like they are childhood buddies to understand everything without speaking up. Rani could have asked directly and of course Raja could have spoken directly...he was trying and being diplomatic I would say. The whole piece of the two placing the coin and their hands touched was just so good...reminded of the first few episodes just like the flashback showed....history repeats itself. But l felt the flashback was quite unnecessary... 
  6. The telepathy was also so good...it was really a nice piece...a small one it was but was really impactful. 
  7. Ladoo scene was again amazing...beautifully done. That day when they were strangers Rani refused to give him ladoo even though he asked for it so sweetly and today she gave it to him...I loved the parallel. Also I love the fact that it was Rani sho face the ladoo just like have the wife gives prasad to her husband and not the other way round.
  8. Raja tells her that he wants to mend thing and she is also about to say the same but Raja gets a call and goes. I don't know what to say of Rani here, I know she is heartbroken but she was too impulsive here...she could have waiting for him to ask her to sign rather than just signing the divorce papers and walking away. Its the question of their lives and I guess she should have kept this fact in front of her self respect while making this decision. Raja is heartbroken too.
  9. Rani is crying back at home...Its sad but here mistake was hers. She forgot that Raja was there to mend things and not make things worse then why did she do that...it was her mistake totally. 
  10. Back at home Raja is just doing thing for Gunwant...neither is he talking any interest nor is he paying attention. He did not even sign the papers before giving. I must say he still wants to mend things....he recalls his promises. At least he remembers...I wish he remembered them when she was going away from him...things could have been better.

Overall I loved the episode. A light one compared to the previous ones....and of course there was RanJa scene....waiting waiting for Rani's return!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only one question koun mandir mei divorce paper leke jata hai ? 

For some reason I was wondering why he needs to do this.  Also for the first time I saw a mature Ranja.  There dress code was definitely added a mature theme.  

As you said they are not childhood buddies . I know but right now what they were doing it was stupid.  They both needed time and space not only alone but together.  Everyone was hell bent to separate them.  

Darshna confession didn't did anything . Honestly , she was saying that asha did this for you and all. 

Dude , this is the only mistake darshna . When it was the time you didn't spoke but here you and yours and their matter is highly difference . 

I am waiting for next episode

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks again for the wu , yes Rani is wrong here she is putting her self respect fist , but she should have waited for him to talk . 1st thing i liked was Darshana showing the reality of his house hold to Raja looks like she is very wise one from all the ladies of that house , i am not counting Rani in it because she only came for a day but really i loved Darshna she will be a strong pillar for the house hold and HItank will realise his mistake and will value her a lot .

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Padosan12

Only one question koun mandir mei divorce paper leke jata hai ? 

For some reason I was wondering why he needs to do this.  Also for the first time I saw a mature Ranja.  There dress code was definitely added a mature theme.  

As you said they are not childhood buddies . I know but right now what they were doing it was stupid.  They both needed time and space not only alone but together.  Everyone was hell bent to separate them.  

Darshna confession didn't did anything . Honestly , she was saying that asha did this for you and all. 

Dude , this is the only mistake darshna . When it was the time you didn't spoke but here you and yours and their matter is highly difference . 

I am waiting for next episode

Only Raja can do such a thing...or a person who is crushed between his own thoughts and others opinions. 

If he wanted to mend things he should have kept the file at home and gone. Also why was the bag open in the first place...no one carries a open bag. 

They did look a lot more mature...at least Raja. Rani used kind of look like a mature girl. 

They need space of course...but that space is not needed between them...they have to stand beside each other and create a personal space from others. 

Again Darshana confessing was just a way of telling her bit of sorry I feel. However I choose to ignore that and concentrate on her advice to Raja. I am sure no one would have even told him this point of view other than her. 

Actually I feel RanJa's situation and Darshana condition is kind of same...both Rani and Darshana are not getting what they deserve just because their parents decided to go ahead with something that stood on the foundation of lies and money. Only thing is RanJa married by their will and did not know about the dowry. And among all the people in the house only Darshana can relate to all this. 

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

thanks again for the wu , yes Rani is wrong here she is putting her self respect fist , but she should have waited for him to talk . 1st thing i liked was Darshana showing the reality of his house hold to Raja looks like she is very wise one from all the ladies of that house , i am not counting Rani in it because she only came for a day but really i loved Darshna she will be a strong pillar for the house hold and HItank will realise his mistake and will value her a lot .

Your welcome ðŸ˜Š

Yes....exactly Rani should have taken things patiently. She was not trying to understand him....it was her own mistake throughout, even though you are heart broken or in anger, you must never make a decision in haste. 

Yes Darshana is surely the most sensible one the household....and her experiences talk for her. Rani is sensible but Rani always has this thinking of poor rich difference which most often affects her thinking.