SRK looks good with which millennial actress?

Poll Question :

Who does SRK have best chemistry with among d younger actresses?

Poll Choice
Deepika
Katrina
Anushka
None-- he looks too old for them
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

SRK films with Deepika have done well at BO, so their pair is liked by audience.

While RNBDJ worked well for SRK-Anushka they were really bad in Zero and JTHJ. 

Katrina-SRK were okay in JTHJ but surprisingly were good in Zero.

I want see SRK-Alia, but something like Dear Zindagi only like professor and student 

Khans need to act opposite women their age. All 3 currently look like pathetic old men refusing to accept reality. If they would only look around for good stories instead of relying on the same, tired scripts.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

None. He looked good with his generation actresses like Juhi, Madhuri etc. 

Amongst the option given, he looks Better with Deepika over Anushka. He looks worst with Katrina. 

I used to thought srk looks good with all his leading ladies until I saw his pairing with Katrina and anuskha, they look horrible together, his age shows major times, I like anuskha’s first movie, srk did great acting but he has no chemistry at all with Katrina and anuskha, I skipped the movies he did with them and cringe worthy started kissing them too. I like his pairing deepika, they have chemistry together 

SRK-Deepika look cute together.

I am not even a fan of deepika anymore but if people don’t even think she looks good with shahrukh, that is just straight blind hating for sure. She makes better pairing with srk than she did with rs, Rk and imran for sure. She looked her best with srk and saif and there was a cute and sweet chemistry with family friendly vibe. She is for sure the only actress from her age group that looks good with srk. Otherwise srk looks good with kajol, Rani and etc. 

He did not look old for them 10 years ago. (Now it is different). But there is no chemistry with Anushka or Katrina. With them, he looks like he is no more interested in acting.