Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Lol most don’t even know that . The ones who know  BW are the ones who have desi friends .

Yes majority unaware.. some can't even tell Indian capital or where on map it's located but that was mostly Western foreigners.

I was surprised with how low Israelis think of India. But none of them had visited or wants to visit India. 

3idiots was famous among East Asians.. one Japanese girl bro suggested her 3udiots n then later she watched all Aamir Khan movies she named 4-5 movies.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ghar ja rahe ho ??????

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
CuttingChai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

After watching random videos of what foreigners know about India.. got to know they know nothing.😵 and in Bollywood they know only 2 movies 

Slumdog millionaire & 3 idiots..

Worst thing to do is watch what foreigners think of India.Other than the hippie,find love/eat/pray type of ppl, India doesnt have a good rep with others. 1.3 billion ppl are just generalized into small catergory. 

Indian Americans even worse. In general, Whites hate Indian Americans, blacks hate Indian Americans, Indians hate Indian Americans, Indian Americans hate each other, Asians hate Indian Americans,ABCDs hate FOBs, FOBs hate ABCDs. 😆 😆  I dont even want to go to sites like City data forum or Lipstick alley forum and ask what they think of Indians/India/ Indian Americans. Quora is still kind.  All the YTs love India so that they get views and money. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

What happened to the EXO guy who got married and fathered a child ? Is he out of the group?

Ennuyi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

Yes majority unaware.. some can't even tell Indian capital or where on map it's located but that was mostly Western foreigners.

I was surprised with how low Israelis think of India. But none of them had visited or wants to visit India. 

3idiots was famous among East Asians.. one Japanese girl bro suggested her 3udiots n then later she watched all Aamir Khan movies she named 4-5 movies.

Who cares what Foreigners think about India or Bollywood, why are we so obsessed with what westerners think about us, tbh I wont be able to name any Chinese film apart from Crouching tiger hidden dragon.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No My fav show finally ran out of episodes and now they stopped filming. Who knows if they ever start again 🤣

Heres to a drought 

GumGum thumbnail

The Lovebirds is getting good reviews.

CuttingChai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No My fav show finally ran out of episodes and now they stopped filming. Who knows if they ever start again 🤣

Heres to a drought 

For a sec I got happy that you are taking a break from this forum till fall.