Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome OS Shibz👏

Thoroughly enjoyed detective smart Rudra...who actually follows his heart.❤️

You are definitely fullfiling some of the most desired wishes of the show which CVs couldn't.

Thanks for this bit🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Thanks Nikki🤗

Rudra always looked like the curious one to me from the start, but CVs ruined him😡

They had so many ways of writing MJ, but wasted their time and money in parties

🤗

Agree completely with you... Rudra always looked like the curious one from the start and I had hoped that he would find out the truth on his own... But thanks to the CVs... They ruined him 😡

Definitely... They had so many ways to write MJ... But naah!!! They had to waste their time and money in parties!!!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthi18

Awesome OS Shibz👏

Thoroughly enjoyed detective smart Rudra...who actually follows his heart.❤️

You are definitely fullfiling some of the most desired wishes of the show which CVs couldn't.

Thanks for this bit🤗

Thanks Shru🤗

Abhi big boss ne kaha hai Atmanirbhar bano toh wahin kar rahe hai, CVs se toh umeed nahi hai😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

An amazing take into the mystery that might never get solved. I always imagined Rudra investigating into the matter and stumble with truth. Amazing OS, thanks for writing it 🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

An amazing take into the mystery that might never get solved. I always imagined Rudra investigating into the matter and stumble with truth. Amazing OS, thanks for writing it 🤗

Thanks🤗Waise, kaunsi mystery?😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Thanks🤗Waise, kaunsi mystery?😆

There is no closure to the story na, how Maya completes her revenge, how Rudra comes to know the truth, does MJ get the taste of his own medicine.. I know, we can imagine what could have happened, read so many beautiful POVs of you all. But still the answers to these questions would remain a mystery..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

There is no closure to the story na, how Maya completes her revenge, how Rudra comes to know the truth, does MJ get the taste of his own medicine.. I know, we can imagine what could have happened, read so many beautiful POVs of you all. But still the answers to these questions would remain a mystery..

oh waise😆, abhi big boss ne kaha isiliye aatmanirbhar hone ki yeh mere koshish thi, aur jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai, aap bhi story ke saath aatmanirbhar hone waale the😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

oh waise😆, abhi big boss ne kaha isiliye aatmanirbhar hone ki yeh mere koshish thi, aur jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai, aap bhi story ke saath aatmanirbhar hone waale the😆

Your attempt for aatmanirbhar is superb, loved it. 👏 Haan, meri story bhi chaalu hai.. I started writing it thinking of a dark story. Abhi real life ki darkness dekhkar, story ki darkness thoda kam kar dungi 😆

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

i wished it continues, please update soon.🤗

Miss so their jodi! 😭

Excellent writing, Rudra is amazing.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

i wished it continues, please update soon.🤗

Miss so their jodi! 😭

Excellent writing, Rudra is amazing.