Rudra OS- Between Lies and Truth - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome OS Shibz👏

Thoroughly enjoyed detective smart Rudra...who actually follows his heart.❤️

You are definitely fullfiling some of the most desired wishes of the show which CVs couldn't.

Thanks for this bit🤗

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Thanks Nikki🤗

Rudra always looked like the curious one to me from the start, but CVs ruined him😡

They had so many ways of writing MJ, but wasted their time and money in parties

🤗

Agree completely with you... Rudra always looked like the curious one from the start and I had hoped that he would find out the truth on his own... But thanks to the CVs... They ruined him 😡

Definitely... They had so many ways to write MJ... But naah!!! They had to waste their time and money in parties!!!

Originally posted by Shruthi18

Awesome OS Shibz👏

Thoroughly enjoyed detective smart Rudra...who actually follows his heart.❤️

You are definitely fullfiling some of the most desired wishes of the show which CVs couldn't.

Thanks for this bit🤗

Thanks Shru🤗

Abhi big boss ne kaha hai Atmanirbhar bano toh wahin kar rahe hai, CVs se toh umeed nahi hai😆

An amazing take into the mystery that might never get solved. I always imagined Rudra investigating into the matter and stumble with truth. Amazing OS, thanks for writing it 🤗

Originally posted by tournesol

An amazing take into the mystery that might never get solved. I always imagined Rudra investigating into the matter and stumble with truth. Amazing OS, thanks for writing it 🤗

Thanks🤗Waise, kaunsi mystery?😆

Thanks🤗Waise, kaunsi mystery?😆

There is no closure to the story na, how Maya completes her revenge, how Rudra comes to know the truth, does MJ get the taste of his own medicine.. I know, we can imagine what could have happened, read so many beautiful POVs of you all. But still the answers to these questions would remain a mystery..

Originally posted by tournesol

There is no closure to the story na, how Maya completes her revenge, how Rudra comes to know the truth, does MJ get the taste of his own medicine.. I know, we can imagine what could have happened, read so many beautiful POVs of you all. But still the answers to these questions would remain a mystery..

oh waise😆, abhi big boss ne kaha isiliye aatmanirbhar hone ki yeh mere koshish thi, aur jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai, aap bhi story ke saath aatmanirbhar hone waale the😆

oh waise😆, abhi big boss ne kaha isiliye aatmanirbhar hone ki yeh mere koshish thi, aur jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai, aap bhi story ke saath aatmanirbhar hone waale the😆

Your attempt for aatmanirbhar is superb, loved it. 👏 Haan, meri story bhi chaalu hai.. I started writing it thinking of a dark story. Abhi real life ki darkness dekhkar, story ki darkness thoda kam kar dungi 😆

i wished it continues, please update soon.🤗

Miss so their jodi! 😭

Excellent writing, Rudra is amazing.

Originally posted by Milalal27

i wished it continues, please update soon.🤗

Miss so their jodi! 😭

Excellent writing, Rudra is amazing.

I am sorry but I can't think of more

Glad you liked it🤗