faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After seeing the episodes in between i had this thing going on in my mind....what if the story line was little more different. 

•  What if Utsav actually had the money from lottery....how different would RanJa's life be.....would it have been happily ever after or would it have been filled with thorns placed by mota moti....what if Rani had could out the truth about Asha and Raja did not want to believe it....
  • What if Utsav had said the police that if he goes to the jail, Asha will also have to go before Rani could say she was involved....what if the matter ended this way that RanJa separating. Since their story is more of a partnership, they could stayed together and followed it rather than being apart. 
  • What if Raja had stood up and stopped Rani from moving out of the house. I know Rani would have died in t he process but her pain and her medicine both are with Raja only...and I am sure Raja would have filled that would with his love. 
  • What if the whole drama had happened after their honeymoon....maybe then RanJa would have stood up for each other...for their love. 
  • Or what if they had met before the family has proposed for the wedding and had fallen in love and then wanted to get married....

There are endless possibilities but I really wanted Utsav to take that step even before Rani said she was involved. 

Share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually I had these assumptions before then.  

Firstly when a couple met frequently in their childhood, and got married in a very surprising manner. I would still called love marriage . 

Arrange marriage aise hoti ni hai !! 

2 . The storyline could be different I expected this drama to happened after honeymoon ! But the thing is whatever we are saw them in that behaviour they would have behaved in that manner only . 

3 . If utsav won the lottery then mean asha would not be come out ! 

4.  Both the relatives were involved that is why both has to protect . Because other person will automatically come as a culprit here . Both have done crime ! 

5 . As a partnership theme , it means that how immature( but still mature )  young couple has to face the reality of life ! 

Raja ko har cheez asaani se mili hai ! Rani ko kabhi pata ni chalta about mota moti then . 

Raja ko uska worth dilane aur feel karane ki there is someone who cares for him and loves him the most.  Woh raja kabhi bahar ni aata !

Point to be noted : lottery money or short cut money are temporary this is what they want to show according to me ! Dowry se ladki nahi karidhte ! A girl is not a toy or sold out item ! 

In all these episodes , Raja Rani relationship went ups and downs because at each point they were learning a new dynamic of their relationship and more stronger. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

they have to move the story on , but why we can't think if Asha had made Raja a confident person because she knew what moti was unto at least she should have made him aware of all the happenings but she can only think to become rich again and beat moti and she trusted mota all that time .so if she cant think straight that everything belongs to her and Raja how could she make Raja a confident person , does she not know that he have his whole life ahead , how could he would make the decisions in his life .

kooki07 thumbnail

i did not check what i was writing but just clearing my chest .

kooki07 thumbnail

very good points ,well done here i was just getting annoyed .thankyou.Padosan

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

they have to move the story on , but why we can't think if Asha had made Raja a confident person because she knew what moti was unto at least she should have made him aware of all the happenings but she can only think to become rich again and beat moti and she trusted mota all that time .so if she cant think straight that everything belongs to her and Raja how could she make Raja a confident person , does she not know that he have his whole life ahead , how could he would make the decisions in his life .

Yeah ! That's the whole mess ! 

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Actually I had these assumptions before then.  

Firstly when a couple met frequently in their childhood, and got married in a very surprising manner. I would still called love marriage . 

Arrange marriage aise hoti ni hai !! 

2 . The storyline could be different I expected this drama to happened after honeymoon ! But the thing is whatever we are saw them in that behaviour they would have behaved in that manner only . 

3 . If utsav won the lottery then mean asha would not be come out ! 

4.  Both the relatives were involved that is why both has to protect . Because other person will automatically come as a culprit here . Both have done crime ! 

5 . As a partnership theme , it means that how immature( but still mature )  young couple has to face the reality of life ! 

Raja ko har cheez asaani se mili hai ! Rani ko kabhi pata ni chalta about mota moti then . 

Raja ko uska worth dilane aur feel karane ki there is someone who cares for him and loves him the most.  Woh raja kabhi bahar ni aata !

Point to be noted : lottery money or short cut money are temporary this is what they want to show according to me ! Dowry se ladki nahi karidhte ! A girl is not a toy or sold out item ! 

In all these episodes , Raja Rani relationship went ups and downs because at each point they were learning a new dynamic of their relationship and more stronger. 

1. Absolutely, I just can't agree that it was an arranged marriage...it's not because they have met before in childhood but because they fell in love even before the marriage...maybe for Raja it was love at first sight.
  2. I don't agree with this, I think if this had happened after honeymoon, things would have been different because both Raja and Rani would have known the love for each other then...they would be trusting each other better. What ever one does love can't be faked...and after honeymoon they would be much stronger. 
  3. No...a person's bad deeds never stays hidden. Yes she would not get exposed now but later she would...of sure. So I guess if Utsav had actually got the lottery money then RanJa's life would be different. 
  4. I wanted Utsav to tell that Asha should also be imprisoned because I knew Raja will say that he doesn't want to file a case against Utsav thinking his mother also will go then...that way all of them would be happy, neither does RanJa separate nor do the two go to jail.

What I wanted was that RanJa stay together and take the story ahead....with love and partnership. Mota Moti would have been exposed otherwise also....because it was not because they were apart that she found out about them...it was because of motis mistakes and of course Rani helping Raja in getting what he deserves. 

So I guess anyway she would have found out about them...one day or the other. 

Yes everything in bold is just perfect. 

Nevertheless this way also the storyline is pretty good.

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Yes absolutely!!

She made a mistake in her upbringing for which everyone is suffering including her self. Had Raja been a confident person he would asked for his right some time. She was the one who made him like a slave and now she is getting back what she seeded. 

Also we cannot help her nature of being competitive for this has how things have been from the beginning even before Dhanwant passes away...she should have changed Though!