Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER 2

Yehi hota pyaar hai kya...mere dill- e- bekraar

Zoya just couldn’t sit still on the way home. She had garam jalebis and khush khabri to share. The trip to immigration office was a hit. She felt kind of bad cheating the system but then again, she was haalat ke haathon majboor.

More like pyaar ke haathon. Shut it Zoya!

Mr. Jahapanah had decided to stick throughout the appointment and his presence had calmed her, making her more confident in her lies to the visa officer. He had patiently sat through the whole two-hour ordeal answering in monosyllables and nodding when necessary.

She stole a look at him now as he swerved onto the house’s driveway, his face expressionless.

Why is it so hard to read you? What are you thinking?

Asad Ahmed Khan was an ecstatic man today. She didn’t know it, but the plan was to stay through the processing from the start. He had pushed one of his meetings and also had the perfect answer ready.

His flash drive was still at home which he had ‘forgotten’ and since they were heading the same way, he might as well stick through the developments. But of course, only because he was the said employer. Otherwise he was a very busy man.

Apart from that, he had also given himself a personalised justification to his actions last night. He was only going with her because she was a walking disaster and they certainly couldn’t afford any mishaps here.

Asad sighed. He never realized his brain was capable of coming up with so many excuses. But he knew better.

He didn’t care about getting caught. The only thing he cared about was her leaving him. And now seeing Zoya all excited and cheery, he knew he had made the right choice. He remembered when she had jumped in and offered to pay for the jalebis.

“Please Mr. Khan… I want to” she had beseeched him with her hypnotic brown eyes. And he had let her. 

He knew she was feeling grateful and it didn’t happen every day that Zoya Faaroqui, not once, rolled eyes at him. 

She was being as sweet as the jalebis!

xx

“We’re back”, Zoya announced as she stepped into the living room.

“Itni subah kahan chale gaye the beta? Kuch bataya bhi nahi” Dilshad enquired.

“Well, Isi baat par ek shayar arz kiya hai phuphi”

Asad clutched his forehead

“Humare chale jaane se aap na hona confuse,

Humare chale jaane se aap na hona confuse

Good news deni chahiye,

Only after confirming the good news.

Shukriya shukriya”

“Good news?” Tanveer probed, her ears prickling

“Voh remember how I said my visa was expiring soon” The three ladies listening nodded. 

“Well Mr. khan here” she threw Asad a tender look. His pulse leaped. “offered to sponsor it as work visa”

Najma let out a happy shriek and ran towards Zoya throwing her arms around her while Dilshad stared at her son in surprise. Wow, Asad?

“But Zoya what if they plan to investigate” Najma asked echoing Tanveer’s thoughts.

“It won’t be a problem tamatar. I am not supposed to work till I get the visa anyway and Mr. Khan has already added me in his employee database. Aur baat rahi baad main check krni ki, toh we’ll handle that then”

“Bilkul, and even if Zoya has to be at the office a couple days then what’s the big deal.”  Dilshad added staring at Asad to see if he’ll oppose. He didn’t.

“Vaise bhi we are leaving for vacation soon after” Zoya chimed in.

While Najma enveloped Zoya in a hug again, Tanveer fought hard to smash the plate in her hands.

This. Ends. Today.

xx

Uh oh! 

Edited by Vintageflower - 3 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The second part had me at vacay.

please update soon loving it so far

Vintage_flow thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

The second part had me at vacay.

please update soon loving it so far

lol! Thank you :D working on it!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vintageflower

lol! Thank you :D working on it!

Do update soon :)

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ayyooo

Cannot wait to read more n more n more

Update soonishhhhhh

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agdi wow update!! Really really enjoyed it.. 👍❣️ update soon... Let's see what Tanveer does now😆

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really really really nice update❤️ .. I am hooked.. let's see what Tanveer will be upto now ..

Lovely chapter ❣️💞❣️💕

I reread the entire thing today😂😜😜 that's why one more comment😂

Edited by isha123asya - 3 years ago
Vintage_flow thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyapramod99

Ayyooo

Cannot wait to read more n more n more

Update soonishhhhhh

Thank you! workin on it

Vintage_flow thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Really really really nice update❤️ .. I am hooked.. let's see what Tanveer will be upto now ..

Lovely chapter ❣️💞❣️💕

I reread the entire thing today😂😜😜 that's why one more comment😂

You're so cute ❤️ Thank you! thank you! workin on the next one

Vintage_flow thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

Mar jaiyan tere bin... mar jaiyan 

Ah! This one was perfect.

It had taken her the whole afternoon to find a perfect sized wire. The plan was simple. She was going to electrocute Ms. New York to death. She was afraid of Asad taking her to his office to work together. He hadn’t opposed once.

What was wrong with him? What did he see in her? She was only a clumsy loud brat?

Was, that’s right! Was. Tanveer smirked.

The first part of her plan had worked perfectly. Zoya was drenched in juice head to toe. She had really wanted to use some coffee. Hot coffee. But she didn’t have time to listen to khala’s bechari zoya rant and Asad’s jumpy protective behavior. She’ll save rest of her patience for their ugly howling afterwards.

Zoya entered her bathroom feeling all sticky, gross and annoyed.

Allah Miyan! What was wrong with Mr. Khan. God forbid if she had spilled juice over his precious best friend. Toofan khada kar dete.

But nooo, not when the roles were reversed. He had reacted as if nothing unusual happened. Incredibly foolish!

She turned on the faucet to her tub and started to rinse the juice out of her hair at the basin meanwhile.

Suddenly, the lights flickered, once…then twice, and before she could fathom anything, she was hauled to the other end of the bathroom wall. Roughly. Mr. Khan?

As she turned around to yell at him for his lack of decency, she found herself in his arms.

What in the world?!

“Mr. Khan?” Nothing. He was squeezing her a little now. She tried again. “Mr. Khan?” she said a little bit louder this time. Well, as loud as she could with her limited oxygen supply.

He moved back but didn’t completely let go. His arms were like steel bands around her. She saw him check her out head to toe, arm to arm before his teary gaze finally settled on her face. Her plans to yell at him instantly turned to concern.

“Kya hua?” her whisper echoing in the bathroom.

“Are you okay?” She looked at him confused.

“Huh” was all she could manage. She suddenly saw his concerned face contort to anger.

“Do you ever pay attention to anything around you? Do you realize what could’ve happened?” He hadn’t realized that he had started shaking her. Her anger flooded back. What kind of deranged man is he?

“Allah Miyan! You are standing in my bathroom, which by the way you just thundered in without knocking, and you are asking me if I pay attention. What is wrong with you?

Asad just glared at her, walked back to the edge of her bathtub, pointed at the wire that lay on the bathroom floor he had hauled out of water.

He saw her expression gradually change from shock to horror to gratifying. He let out the breath he was holding and turned to walk away but stopped as he felt her hand on his.

“Thank you” she whispered.

He didn’t look back at her but just nodded. He needed to get to his room. His heart was beating wildly as his brain tried to forget of the consequences that would’ve followed if he hadn’t seen that wire.

In his hurry to get to his room, he didn’t even notice another person standing in the room.

Dilshad smirked. Could it be really? Her Ammi antennas had kind of told her already but…they just fought so much! But she also knew her instincts were never wrong. Not when it came to her son.

xx

“Kise ke saath galat karke, tum apni baari ka intzaar zarur karna”, a tormented Shammi Kapoor spat out in the TV.

“Vaise movie kaise bhi ho, baat toh pate ki hai, kyun Tanveer?” Dilshad said as Tanveer nervously nodded.

Had she seen her plant the wire? And why does her left eye keep twitching?!

The doorbell rang then, and she slowly moved towards it in thought. She wanted to just scream at this point. Her whole day had gone down the drain. First Zoya’s visa, then the failed wire, Imran’s phone call and now this.

She was surprised that Imran himself had reached out to her today; no persuasion required. Well, it made sense now because he had offered her a lump sum of money to leave him alone forever.

Forever, huh! She wasn’t going anywhere till she was legally married to Asad Ahmed Khan. She had warned him today that she knew him, and it wouldn’t take her a minute to pit Asad against him.

But she wouldn’t deny the money. Of course, she would still keep blackmailing him. She silently scoffed. Such a loser.

Her ridicule at him turned to horror as she saw the very same person behind the door with his and whole Siddiqui family.

What?!

xx

I always hated how Imran was a "nice guy" in the serial but never did anything nice *insert eyeroll* 

Edited by Vintageflower - 3 years ago