Qubool Hai

New Asya TS : The Unprecedented Closure | PT 2

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

HELLO TO ALL OF YOU AMAZING ONES OUT THERE !

SO yeah it has been what five or six years? since I actually wrote something again of QH forum but I just resurrected my very own love for ASYA once again after reading a few of my most favorite stories so yeah here I am with a very light fluff TS. Something that I started off on a different couple initially but lost the way in middle so yeah I thought why not give this another try.

Believe me you guys I have so many concepts some intense some fluff just cannot get to write due to assignments and stuff that university is piling up through online classes. But will surely try to write more again. To tell you all I'm a hungry baby for LONG comments and would have posted the second part immediately too but thought why not split it for good and take a hold to at least proof read one thing I write.

This one above is't proofread and I don't know who is available still on forum so just taking a break from PMing just for a few hours till I can search and PM accordingly to users still available.

Till then keep commenting and liking guys would mean the world to me and I have a story going on on WATTPAD by the name of : "The Raven And The Rambler" It would be a great help if you reviewed it. :)

Lots of Love

Ritu

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello to All Again !

So here goes the last part of the TS which didn't take much time proofreading because I didn't read it again, lol. Anyway I hope the mini speech Asad gave at the end of the update wasn't much cheesy and just tolerable for all of you. It was so so so good writing again on the forum and there is so much more that I'll be writing down because there is a special date upcoming.

On 30-5-2013 approximately what seven or eight years ago I joined India Forums because of QH only and that was just the beginning of working on myself as a writer/reader. When I see My first story here on the forum i.e. "Vishwaas" I really really feel so overwhelmed because I can see my evolution right here through my stories on this forum. So I've decided to do something.

I'm planning a series of One-shots on Asya , Particularly seven of them because I guess It is my seven year anniversary and I do owe it to the QH forum a thanks. So this is my way of saying thanks to QH, Asya, Karan & Surbhi, Gul and specially to all the forum members who have stayed with me throughout these years. Even when I decided leaving and taking a break from this forum. So to all of you guys who believed in me I have gifts for you. 

If anyone of you has any OS requests  you know just some very very deep dark desires for asya that you can't find on the forum, MESSAGE ME THE PLOT. If I fall short of Ideas I might just write yours. :)

ALL THE LOVE TO YOU GUYS.

Ritu. 

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 3 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

woowowow

look who is back with a new TS. 

Frankly, I didn't expect an update today.

Oh, girl, this feels like old times waiting for an update, then waiting for the pm, then reserving the spot going back to read and then the writer waiting for the comments.

But, I shall def comment

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

woowowow

look who is back with a new TS. 

Frankly, I didn't expect an update today.

Oh, girl, this feels like old times waiting for an update, then waiting for the pm, then reserving the spot going back to read and then the writer waiting for the comments.

But, I shall def comment

AWWWWW Literally bro. That was a different kind of adrenaline rush you know ?

Totally different. 

I'm glad you liked it will be sending official PMs in an hour or so :)

I might as well try something more this weekend ;)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Thank you so much :)

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for part two and it's so good to read new contents on AsYa...

Oh wow ... an Asya TS .. wohoo ..anything or everything written with karan Singh grover as asad in mind..has to be awesome 

.so it is !! 

I loved the way zoe is acting all strong here and asad getting mad not getting the response ..

And the last kiss ☺️❤️

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it! update soon

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyapramod99

Waiting for part two and it's so good to read new contents on AsYa...

As soon as I can proof read babe. :)

Thank you so much