Shubh Aarambh

EPISODE 35- Dil Se Paas

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
  1. Rani's heartbroken, she is emotionally broken. Her point is also right...what was her mistake? All that she did was dream a beautiful and happy life with Raja and that also got snatched from her just because of few people who were trying to extract their advantages from this whole thing. I guess she has lost all the trust...I am sure it will be very difficult to trust anyone for her. The scene with her crying on her mother was just so perfect....
  2. Raja is angry on Asha for doing this. Even though he was continuously blaming Asha was betraying mota and Moti, I felt he was just trying to calm himself by saying this. He just did not want to express that he lost Rani because of Asha...he is also heart broken but for him its a little less painful probably because he is used to always lose things. Asha trying to tell him the truth again backfires on her...it was surely not the right time to even talk about motis plots and games...if she had to do something was to apologize and beg Raja to forgive her and give back his happiness by uniting him with Rani. That last bit where he just says Meri and goes away...there was that secretive touch, maybe he wanted to say about his love to Rani. It's different that he wouldn't say it to Asha at least, probably had he said it, maybe Asha would have got Rani back. 
  3. Back in mota-motis room, the two are rejoicing. They dance and have their personal celebration. Kirtida talks about Jharna being involved and all. What I want to know is why they have so much enmity with Rani? What has she done, before it was fine because she was bringing that lottery money but now they know that she is not going to give Asha even a single penny. I seriously want to know why?
  4. Back at Rani's place she is unpacking and she sees Raja's shirt. And Raja on the other side sees the sweater. He wears it remembering all the scenes when they both were together romancing because of the sweater. And then he realises Rani's lie and throws it off. Rani also remembers Raja's lie and throws the shirt. She locks it in her suitcase and he locks it in the cupboard. I tell you, even in pain the two are doing the same....they just locked some materialistic thing...not their memories. What will they do about it? It's just been a day and see the amount they are missing each other's presence....they whole five minutes of their pain and the flashbacks was surely the limelight...I totally loved the way they were experiencing each other's love even through pain. 
  5. I loved the flashback about the shirt as well. There was this element of romance of course, but what really liked was Rani's duty as a wife.. taking care of his things...and doing his works. That's what touched me here. Of course the eye lock was amazing...with work happening on one side and romance happening on other. Unfortunately this is probably the only scene we could see like this for now. 
  6. Gunwant's wonderful acting...my goodness what plans they make. Wonderful! He tells that they knew about the lottery and they failed in telling him. He does an emotional drama by taking Dhanwant's name and hands Raja his responsibilities. I am sure he knows Raja will stop him...that's why he is doing this. Raja tells him not to feel bad about everything....Asha will never repeat anything of this sort. The beat part was Gunwant walking away thinking Raja will call him right then he calls....I just loved it.
  7. Asha promises to do anything he asks. And I know that's the loophole her...Kirtida also pitches in and says Raja loves his mota papa so much that he will even divorce Rani. I tell you, these two are so horrible....the day their truth will be out, they will be doomed. 
  8. Raja is in shock! Literal shock...he couldn't have even thought about it...probably for now he was choosing to ignore her and they maybe bring her back into his life but now things seems impossible. I could see the pain...the guilt...the everything in his eyes. 

Overall the episode was good...especially Rani's breakdown and the whole RanJa sequence. I wonder what's going to happen!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks again for the w u ,,1st point is raja so innocent that all those years he couldn't work it out about mota moti s behavior , and today asha wanted to tell him the truth when he is already angry with asha , she should have told him earlier or now she had to wait .will he realise mota moti s plan when they mentioned the divorce thing is he so stupid because you can't say that he is blah blah if he could not worked out the situation he is dumb, how on the earth he is running the business.sorry but i am very angry at him today.

kooki07 thumbnail

by watching todays episode now i really want the story to start from where we left it before the lock down ,second thing i felt so bad that Jharna and Mehul have gone for the honeymoon and on top of that Raja had to drop them off. so sad.

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just hate these episodes because one thing is  that Rani suffered alot . Because of all this she lost trust and became a silent and sadist ! The Rani which we saw before Marriage has died from inside in these episodes . 

More Than Raja , It's Rani who needs support and strength in this episode to the latest.  But this is the beginning of their relationship . One is died from inside but in future she is lioness ! . Her silence will be the weapon. She  will teach a lesson to everyone . 

Regarding episode , mota moti don't dance so soon.  Abhi toh shuruvat hai ! 

The reason is , Rani ka iss ghar mei har baar shubharambh aur grah pravesh hoga .

kooki07 thumbnail

very good and when is she back or it will be in and out .Rani was lioness before she got married and she will become a woounded one hope so .

kooki07 thumbnail

you are right Rani suffered a lot on top of that if a poor person or weak person suffers no one bothers about it ,yes rich and evil peoples make a big issue .

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

you are right Rani suffered a lot on top of that if a poor person or weak person suffers no one bothers about it ,yes rich and evil peoples make a big issue .

Yess , wounded one is dangerous ! She can go to any extent to save Raja ! 

Padosan12 thumbnail

by watching todays episode now i really want the story to start from where we left it before the lock down ,second thing i felt so bad that Jharna and Mehul have gone for the honeymoon and on top of that Raja had to drop them off. so sad.

They might have gone to honeymoon what we know na what happened in future  ? Their relationship is based on lust and money . Which can't fulfill the void of love ! 

faishar02 thumbnail

thanks again for the w u ,,1st point is raja so innocent that all those years he couldn't work it out about mota moti s behavior , and today asha wanted to tell him the truth when he is already angry with asha , she should have told him earlier or now she had to wait .will he realise mota moti s plan when they mentioned the divorce thing is he so stupid because you can't say that he is blah blah if he could not worked out the situation he is dumb, how on the earth he is running the business.sorry but i am very angry at him today.

Your welcome ðŸ˜Š

He is innocent but probably he doesn't notice much about them because he trusts them and from childhood he was taught to always be like that by Asha itself. I just remember the parallel, when Vrinda taught Rani to get what us hers even by fighting, he was taught to always you know give away what is rightfully he also...so Maybe because of this he did not notice that they were taking away what is his. 

According to me he is really selective...I mean he only realises the implications of things if they are related to mota and Moti so even when they tell him to get divorced, he will because Mota is asking him. He trusts them a little too much so he will...moreover there is no one else who could guide him anymore...he can't go to his mother because of the kind of game she played. 

It's really pointless thinking that Raja would do something, to me Raja is not is typical boyish character...also his self confidence is low...and Maybe that's why Rani is the best person to me him. So expecting him to fight for his love is the last thing we should think right now...maybe later he will.

faishar02 thumbnail

I am eagerly waiting for the telecast to begin...for RanJa will come back together fully...no bitterness, nothing will remain in their relation. 

Yes I felt horrible just hearing that Raja had to drop the two for their honeymoon when he was supposed to be in Switzerland....it's kinda saddening to know that the couple who have least love between the two are going for honeymoon and the most loving couple are separated.