taapsee or alia?

Posted: 2 months ago

Who do you prefer on screen. I think these can be pitied against one another currently. Who has the brighter future from the two? 

Neither. Both are average AF, one-note actors and lack screen presence.

But if I have to choose at gunpoint, I would pick Taapsee. Simply because she's making it on her own steam and is not a nepotism product. She has limitations, though, gaping ones at that. She better fix that unless she wants to ruin the movies she is getting.

Alia anyday.

Yes Alia is smiley27 where taapsee is smiley27*a

I just watched Thappad. The scene where Tapsee has a dialogue with her mother-in-law or when she talks to the lawyer about going back to the girl she was in college who wanted nothing more in life but respect was amazing. Tremendous untapped potential. She might not get as many good scripts as Alia to showcase it. But the actress is talented for sure. 

That is not to say Alia isn't talented as well. But the fact she gets scripts falling into her lap does play a part in how much opportunities you get to showcase your talent. Both are average looking. Alia might be a bit more groomed. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 2 months ago

Alia for sure smiley1

Taapsee is the better actor and had to work hard to get where she did, unlike...

Originally posted by ponymo

Taapsee is the better actor and had to work hard to get where she did, unlike...

Yes, it def required hard work. Something Alia will probably never know of.