NEW TUjhse Hai RAABTA lost puppy in a new world

Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry for that cringy title, but that's how I currently feel.

Hi,

I am AngelsPearl, I am an avid fan of Tujhse hai Raabta and Sehreem. I make photograph edits, reaction videos, memes, VM, and also write fanfiction and blogposts on All things Tujhse Hai Raabta and Sehreem. I have just joined IF after my friends urged me to because apparently I'm missing out on a Big Community. Which I just realized, after a few minutes into IF, I did. I have an Instagram account that goes by @angelspearl_thr_. Please do check it out. 

So basically I'm gonna Attempt posting my FF "Laut Aao" here. I hope it receives as much appreciation as it did on my Insta Account.

*fingers crossed

Bye (my hopefully new Family)

Hi angel 

I read Laut aao story in Insta

Welcome to forums

Welcome to Tujhse Hai Raabta forum

I am not on instagram

but followed this story on FF website

it's interesting

Felt really bad for Malhar ji😭 and off course for everyone 

excited to read next part

Thanks for posting it here

Hi Leelavathi, Thank you for welcoming me here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm really shocked that people outside instagram have read my fanfiction, which means a lot to me. I hope I continue to keep up my work value here

Welcome Angel. 

Thank you for posting the story here. 

Originally posted by Angelspearl_thr

Sorry for that cringy title, but that's how I currently feel.

Hi,

I am AngelsPearl, I am an avid fan of Tujhse hai Raabta and Sehreem. I make photograph edits, reaction videos, memes, VM, and also write fanfiction and blogposts on All things Tujhse Hai Raabta and Sehreem. I have just joined IF after my friends urged me to because apparently I'm missing out on a Big Community. Which I just realized, after a few minutes into IF, I did. I have an Instagram account that goes by @angelspearl_thr_. Please do check it out. 

So basically I'm gonna Attempt posting my FF "Laut Aao" here. I hope it receives as much appreciation as it did on my Insta Account.

*fingers crossed

Bye (my hopefully new Family)

Welcome welcome welcome 👏

Enjoy kalma forum. 

I will check out your ff. 

I am on instagram but I just not got your ff by chance. I will check on instagram also. 

Thank you! looking forward to your review

wecome ji welcome. Swagatam swagatam. Puppy ji pls get dont lost we all are here for u.

Hello angel

Welcome to our forum

We are all a family here and are always happen to take new additions

Warm welcome again

Read all parts of your ff in go 

It's amazing

Another writer to the group of amazing ones we have here.

Looking forward for more of your works