Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Oooh okay, I like these questions! 

1. I think the best vacation I took was when I went to London and Paris over two weeks a couple summers ago. It was extremely tiring, but it was also the most educational, eye-opening trip I've ever taken. I remember being completely blown away by the rich history that the UK and France have. It was breathtaking!

2. "Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." - Michael Scott, The Office (I know you were probably expecting a super introspective and thoughtful quote, but this quote has me chuckling every time 😆). 

3. Chocolate fudge brownies. Or wait, even a cheese lasagna wouldn't hurt. Basically, it all comes down to food. 

4. - Machismo. It's so annoying. 

- People who chew with their mouths open.

- People who pour in the milk before the cereal. 

- People who tailgate me while I'm driving.

5. I'm still young, so I'd like to think my greatest achievement has yet to come, but I think so far, my greatest achievement was giving my Carnatic vocal arangetram. That was such a nerve-wracking for me, but I'm surprised/happy that I was able to pull it off successfully. 

Pihu!!!!! I never thought that I would be able to become so close to someone I've never met irl either! It's been amazing having you to talk to, because I know you'll never judge me.  

Phew! I am so glad you liked the questions. Bilkul mehnat nahi ki inhe dhoondhne me maine🤭. (Sach me!!🤪😂😂)

1. France and London!! Fancy! No, but that is so cool that you're into history and culture. I like that our interests match.

2. I wasn't expecting introspective. Actually, mai kuchh bhi expect nahi kar rahi thi except getting to know you better. And that's exactly what's happened. 

3. Oh yum! For me too! Good food = Good mood!

4. People who pour in milk before their cereal?? How is that machismo? And agar machismo nahi bhi hai to why does it annoy you?🤨

Jo bhi ho, this answer was so interesting!

5. Oh wow! That must have been so nerve-wracking! I was supposed to do that in my final year of visharad but I never finished it because I had to leave for college. And thank god, I am not going back because I wouldn't be able to do it.

You always make my eyes sweat with your words!❤️

P.S. I loved the answers you gave for Richu's questions. 

P.P.S. Special mention: I agree about Richu being super enthusiastic and fun. We haven't interacted much but Richu, if you read this, you seem like a super fun person!

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments you guys. My real life personality and online personality are like Jekyll and Hyde loool. Two different people altogether. I can be as crazy as can be online because no ones here to tell me to stop lol real life is whole other ball game🤪 I think I’ve decided to become more active just to escape my real life self 🤣

I am really excited to interact with y’all more. Excuse all my grammar mistakes and errors because I rarely read what I type. Shoutout to aqua and daya for mentioning me in their posts (made me blush with all ur sweetness) Thank you once again for welcoming me with open arms🤗

I have more questions for our enthusiast!!!!

1. If you could adapt some qualities from the characters what would those be? From:    
    A. Varsha B.Parul C. Kuhu or you can name any other characteristics you like in other characters and why you would like those qualities. 
  2. If you could gift the following characters something what would it be. It can be a material or feature etc whatever you would like.. A. Abir B. Nidhi Maami C. Ketki, again you can personally choose from any character to give a gift to. Just wanted to give some options for fun 😆

Enjoyed reading everyone else’s questions and your answers. This is like a mini interview session. I feel like Karan Johar giving you options 🤪
journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Phew! I am so glad you liked the questions. Bilkul mehnat nahi ki inhe dhoondhne me maine🤭. (Sach me!!🤪😂😂)

People who pour in milk before their cereal?? How is that machismo? And agar machismo nahi bhi hai to why does it annoy you?🤨

Jo bhi ho, this answer was so interesting!

You always make my eyes sweat with your words!❤️

1) Thank you for your candor. I appreciate it 😂😂

2) Why do I feel that, even though I've never heard your voice before, I can hear you roasting me through my screen? 😂 Okay, but seriously, pouring milk into your bowl before you pour the cereal in is weird and unnatural and I do not condone such behavior. 

3) Seedhe seedhe kahiye naa! You just hate to admit that I made you feel senti 😜❤️

Edited by journalgirl321 - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

1) Thank you for your candor. I appreciate it 😂😂

2) Why do I feel that, even though I've never heard your voice before, I can hear you roasting me through my screen? 😂 Okay, but seriously, pouring milk into your bowl before you pour the cereal in is weird and unnatural and I do not condone such behavior. 

3) Seedhe seedhe kahiye naa! You just hate to admit that I made you feel senti 😉❤️

I'm nothing if not honest. Lolz😂

I wasn't roasting you. Pakka!! I was very confused. 

Yikes! I do both. Cereal before milk and vice versa. 

When have I ever not admitted that you made me senti? You've even made me cry once with your shower of compliments.

journalgirl321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Meera in the hot seat 👍🏼

Your posts give me great perspective, mainly about Kuhu, but others as well. Love your answers to the questions so far, and I’m with you about Richu’s commentary 😃

A couple of questions just to start,

1. Has the current situation changed anything about your desire to get into public health?

2. If you can get 2 wishes (only 2) fulfilled on what happens in the show, what would they be? You have to base it on where the show left off.

I’ll think of more later.

Hey Daya!! Thanks so much! I am just as much of a fan of discussing things with you. You have such interesting perspectives!

As for your questions:

1. I was initially stuck between developmental psychology (I had done really well in the subject in school) and public health, but I definitely think that the recent public health crisis gave me the extra push I needed to realize that I have a huge interest in the field. 

2. Two? Why only two? Doesn't the genie grant three? Well anyway, since you've said so, I don't really have specific wishes in terms of where I want the plot to go, but I definitely have wishes to see more of certain things. One, I'd love to see more Kunal-Varsha scenes. It sounds odd (since it's been very unexplored), but if you think about it, I really think that talking to Varsha will help Kunal out a lot, both in terms of understanding Kuhu, and helping him sort out his inner confusions in relation to his birth and identity. Two, I'd love to see more of Ketki. I don't know why, but I've developed quite a fondness for her, and I'd love to see her working with Kuhu and facing her own set of challenges as the youngest member of the family. 

journalgirl321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I'm nothing if not honest. Lolz😂

I wasn't roasting you. Pakka!! I was very confused. 

Yikes! I do both. Cereal before milk and vice versa. 

When have I ever not admitted that you made me senti? You've even made me cry once with your shower of compliments.

Oh, I think I should've numbered my list of pet peeves. All of them are completely unrelated 😂 

@ bold: No no no no. I'm so disappointed in you. I had greater expectations. 

I'm not much of a crier, but I have to admit, I've gotten pretty close to crying on multiple occasions when you've complimented my writing 😭❤️

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Daya!! Thanks so much! I am just as much of a fan of discussing things with you. You have such interesting perspectives!

As for your questions:

1. I was initially stuck between developmental psychology (I had done really well in the subject in school) and public health, but I definitely think that the recent public health crisis gave me the extra push I needed to realize that I have a huge interest in the field. 

2. Two? Why only two? Doesn't the genie grant three? Well anyway, since you've said so, I don't really have specific wishes in terms of where I want the plot to go, but I definitely have wishes to see more of certain things. One, I'd love to see more Kunal-Varsha scenes. It sounds odd (since it's been very unexplored), but if you think about it, I really think that talking to Varsha will help Kunal out a lot, both in terms of understanding Kuhu, and helping him sort out his inner confusions in relation to his birth and identity. Two, I'd love to see more of Ketki. I don't know why, but I've developed quite a fondness for her, and I'd love to see her working with Kuhu and facing her own set of challenges as the youngest member of the family. 

I love reading and analyzing these extremely interesting characters. I'm finding I like writing about them too 😊, sometimes way too much 😆. In my short time interacting I've found so much acceptance in this forum, it's pretty amazing!

1. Both really interesting subjects. All the very best!

2. I chose 2 because I knew it would make you ask that question 😆. 

Doesn't sound odd at all, Varsha is always so attentive of Kunal. She didn't push when he seemed stand-offish after their wedding because she was ok with that so long as he and Kuhu were ok (as she thought) and then when he started being more involved after MishBir break-up, she was so sweetly happy. I agree, she can most definitely help him with his inner confusion. 

I agree, it would be interesting to see more of Ketki. She's a sweet character and has a lovely bond with the 4 of them and everyone in RJV.

Will think of other questions tomorrow 😊

journalgirl321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments you guys. My real life personality and online personality are like Jekyll and Hyde loool. Two different people altogether. I can be as crazy as can be online because no ones here to tell me to stop lol real life is whole other ball game🤪 I think I’ve decided to become more active just to escape my real life self 🤣

I am really excited to interact with y’all more. Excuse all my grammar mistakes and errors because I rarely read what I type. Shoutout to aqua and daya for mentioning me in their posts (made me blush with all ur sweetness) Thank you once again for welcoming me with open arms🤗

I have more questions for our enthusiast!!!!

1. If you could adapt some qualities from the characters what would those be? From:    
    A. Varsha B.Parul C. Kuhu or you can name any other characteristics you like in other characters and why you would like those qualities. 
  2. If you could gift the following characters something what would it be. It can be a material or feature etc whatever you would like.. A. Abir B. Nidhi Maami C. Ketki, again you can personally choose from any character to give a gift to. Just wanted to give some options for fun 😆

Enjoyed reading everyone else’s questions and your answers. This is like a mini interview session. I feel like Karan Johar giving you options 🤪

I'm equally excited to get to know you! It's always really fun seeing new people pop into the forum. 

1A) From Varsha, I'd definitely want to adopt her pragmatism and strength. It took a lot from her to move on from Shaurya's infidelity, and if she wanted to, she could have easily walked away from her marriage. But not only did she stay, she also sacrificed a lot and took in Kuhu as her own daughter. I admire her a lot!

1B) From Parul, I'd want to adopt her calming presence. She has this way of just bringing an aura of peace and calm with her wherever she goes, and she remains that way even in tough circumstances. It's because of this quality that she was able to become the silent support of the family all of these years, and why Meenakshi trusts her and leans on her so much. 

1C) From Kuhu, I'd definitely want to adopt her self-confidence. I am always blown away by how much the girl believes in herself, despite adversity. I'm in awe of how she picked up the pieces after Kunal broke her heart, and she still believed that, deep down, he still loved her. I don't think I would've had to confidence to believe that. My confidence would have been shattered after that wedding night. 

You've actually picked the only three characters from this show that I'd be willing to take qualities from! They're my favorites 

2A) Okay, all of these people are crazy rich and they probably have the money already to buy anything I'd gift them, so I think I'll stick to immaterial things. For Abir, I think I'd gift him the ability to be a little less... shortsighted. He often gets so caught up in the moment trying to do the "right" thing, that he completely overlooks the possible damage his actions could do, and then leaves everyone else to pick up the pieces. It's been a recurring problem throughout this show. 

2B) I'd gift Nidhi maami the ability to speak English fluently. She's clearly had a huge interest in learning the language for the longest time, and I'd imagine that she's gotten rather tired of her family members constantly correcting her. Plus, I think she'd have a ton of fun getting to talk in English with her Kuhu teacher. 

2C)  I honestly don't know what I'd gift Ketki. The girl really has everything as far as I'm concerned!

I love these questions! They're very Karan Johar-like. I really had to think for a bit for these questions. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Meera, I am loving your answers to all of the character questions. You're making realize some new character traits of theirs, minor ones though, because we've already talked about them in so much detail on the AT and otherwise.

A few more questions to keep you going!

1. What song always gets you out on the dance floor?

2. What's your most prized possession and why?

3. What's the best advice you've ever gotten? (I can't think of one for myself so you are allowed a pass for this one if you haven't gotten good advice or you don't remember)

4. If you could create a fantasy universe or live in one, how would it look like?

5. What's something your family and friends would be surprised to learn about you? 

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm equally excited to get to know you! It's always really fun seeing new people pop into the forum. 

1A) From Varsha, I'd definitely want to adopt her pragmatism and strength. It took a lot from her to move on from Shaurya's infidelity, and if she wanted to, she could have easily walked away from her marriage. But not only did she stay, she also sacrificed a lot and took in Kuhu as her own daughter. I admire her a lot!

1B) From Parul, I'd want to adopt her calming presence. She has this way of just bringing an aura of peace and calm with her wherever she goes, and she remains that way even in tough circumstances. It's because of this quality that she was able to become the silent support of the family all of these years, and why Meenakshi trusts her and leans on her so much. 

1C) From Kuhu, I'd definitely want to adopt her self-confidence. I am always blown away by how much the girl believes in herself, despite adversity. I'm in awe of how she picked up the pieces after Kunal broke her heart, and she still believed that, deep down, he still loved her. I don't think I would've had to confidence to believe that. My confidence would have been shattered after that wedding night. 

You've actually picked the only three characters from this show that I'd be willing to take qualities from! They're my favorites 

2A) Okay, all of these people are crazy rich and they probably have the money already to buy anything I'd gift them, so I think I'll stick to immaterial things. For Abir, I think I'd gift him the ability to be a little less... shortsighted. He often gets so caught up in the moment trying to do the "right" thing, that he completely overlooks the possible damage his actions could do, and then leaves everyone else to pick up the pieces. It's been a recurring problem throughout this show. 

2B) I'd gift Nidhi maami the ability to speak English fluently. She's clearly had a huge interest in learning the language for the longest time, and I'd imagine that she's gotten rather tired of her family members constantly correcting her. Plus, I think she'd have a ton of fun getting to talk in English with her Kuhu teacher. 

2C)  I honestly don't know what I'd gift Ketki. The girl really has everything as far as I'm concerned!

I love these questions! They're very Karan Johar-like. I really had to think for a bit for these questions. 

I was thinking afterwards and realized I didn’t have an answer for Ketki either loool😆😂 

I loved what you said for Varsha. I admire her a lot too,  even though she has been through so much she always puts Kuhu first and wishes for her best. She accepted and loved Kuhu as her own daughter, a real strong woman 💪

Yes, Parul and her calmness. It’s like she always has the right words for everybody. I also love when she would give it back to Meenakshi. I would love to see Maasi bond more with Kunal. Maybe he could adapt some of her calmness and tolerance lol.

Kuhu’s self confidence and wit is something I admire as well. Sometimes, I feel like it’s a bit of ‘fake it til you make it, because she doesn’t let anyone know how she’s feeling deep down.

That’s a really good point about her not losing her confidence in herself after wedding night, she was able to believe that they may have a chance. I felt so bad for her. Whenever she would say that she’s not strong, I’d want to shake her and tell her how strong she is. 

Haha.. Nidhi Maami and Kuhu teacher would be a riot if her English was fluent. 
I agree about Abir, he gets too caught up. We don’t need big solutions sometimes, simple conversations are enough. 
Thank you for your wise and thoughtful answers!! Loved reading them! 

Edited by tumhiho - 3 years ago