Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

**YRHPK Enthusiast of the week 5 : journalgirl321**

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image So we are here to continue with the MOTW activitysmiley40smiley40

ImageSo get ready to roast and grill the YRHPK Enthusiast of this weeksmiley16

ImageI know you all are excited to know who is the next Enthusiast of the week who will be answering all your questions the entire week.smiley2

ImageSo time to guess who is that (un)lucky member this timesmiley17

ImageFew hints:

ImageShe loves YRHPK 

ImageShe is a Kuku fan

ImageAny guesses??

ImageShe is none other than journalgirl321smiley40

ImageCongratulations for being the YRHPK Enthusiast of the weeksmiley40smiley41

ImageGet ready to face all sorts of questions from everyone and have fun the entire week

ImageAll the members have an entire week to know you in a much better waysmiley4

ImageHere is the siggie for you to flaunt the entire weeksmiley4 

LunaPic Edit

ImageA few questions to start:

Your name:

Date of Birth:

Profession/Education:

Your first forum in IF:

How did you come across IF?

Your hobbies:

Your best friends in IF:

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK):

If you are given a choice, which character from YRHPK would lyou like to play and why?:

Your favourite scene/scenes from YRHPK:

One character in YRHPK you dont like at all:

Which forums do you visit as a member ?

How do you feel being the MOTW?

ImageHope you all have fun along with ussmiley4

Credits:

Tags : Koeli_Appy

Siggie: Ankita (Bitterberry)

Title : Manisha (braveheartdoc)

Layout: Original creators of MOTW in IF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey!! Thank you so much! I'm honored  I'll answer whichever questions I feel don't expose too much about me personally. I usually like to keep things anonymous for the most part because it helps me feel more at ease with expressing my opinion on the forum :)

Your name: Meera (disclaimer: not my real-life name, but I've always loved this name for some reason, haha).

Profession/Education: just started studying genetics and public health at a 4-year university!

Your first forum in IF: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste (Season 1)

How did you come across IF?: I came across it while looking for a discussion forum for ITV shows. 

Your hobbies: Singing (I'm a trained classical music vocalist), listening to music (if you ever want my playlists, just let me know!), reading (Jodi Picoult is one of my all-time favorite authors), playing tennis, and volunteering at the local library. 

Your best friends in IF: I'm pretty good friends with most of the people on the KuKu AT, but I'd say I've gotten the closest to Pihu (@aquaHP)!

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK): Oh my, there are so many! In terms of ITV, I'd say probably EDKV, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, Patiala Babes (pre-leap, though), Tumhari Paakhi, and Ek Nayi Pehchaan. 

If you are given a choice, which character from YRHPK would you like to play and why?: Oh, Kuhu for sure. I relate to her the most on the show, plus the character looks like so much of fun to step into the shoes of. She's quite the rainbow!

Your favourite scene/scenes from YRHPK: There are so many that I could go on forever, but I think the scene where Kunal is hanging off a ledge and Abir rescues him, and the emotional scene that follows it is at the top of my list. Ritvik and Shaheer nailed that scene! 

I also love the scene where Mishti is heartbroken after Abir breaks off their engagement and Kuhu is trying to get her to eat the brownies she made. The emotion in that scene was next level. Rhea and Kaveri really have amazing on screen chemistry as sisters. 

One character in YRHPK you dont like at all: Like Pihu, I think I'm going to have to say Badi Maa. In the initial stages of the parent show, she was really interesting. Now, they've made her an extremely stagnant, boring character on this show. 

Which forums do you visit as a member? As of now, just this one. 

How do you feel being the MOTW? I feel honored! I'm a little surprised to be honest, because I didn't think I was active enough on IF to be a MOTW, but regardless, it seems like fun! I'm excited to answer any questions if people have them for me, and get to know more people on the forum. 

Edited by journalgirl321 - 3 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations !! 

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations Ms. Enthusiast of the week!!!! 🥳

I’m very new here but you may know me from wattpad as the girl who annoys you with all the in-line comments loool😆😆 @storyofadreamer 🤡 aka richuuuu

I noticed you had the same username both places and and what can I say I’m a genius 😎

I seriously adore your writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Man, I wish I had the brilliant idea of using a stage name now I feel exposed 🤓

Btw your major seems very interesting, all the best! 

Anywayyyy going to questions, you can pick and choose whatever you feel comfortable answering!! If you don’t wanna answer that’s okay too!!!

1. If you could give a word of advice to following characters what would it be and why? 
A. Kuhu

B. Nishant

C. Nanu

D. Kunal

2. Which character would you go to for advice? (Tricky question since all characters from this show need a therapist ASAP)

3. Which character from the show would you swap lives with for a day and whyyyy?

That’s all I got!! Hope my questions were interesting enough! Enjoy your week of Enthusing (I hope that’s a word, who knows) 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Those are some nice questions, Richu! And I don't know about her (actually, I do know) but I definitely had fun reading your running commentary on her story. 

Meera, here are few personal questions from my side. I'll be back with more!

1. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?

2. What’s your favorite quote from a TV show/movie/book?

3. What's one thing that can instantly make your day better?

4. Pet peeves?

5. What according to you is your biggest achievement in life?

P.S. I never thought I could have a close friend who I've never met in real life.❤️

journalgirl321 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tumhiho

Congratulations Ms. Enthusiast of the week!!!! 🥳

I’m very new here but you may know me from wattpad as the girl who annoys you with all the in-line comments loool😆😆 @storyofadreamer 🤡 aka richuuuu

I noticed you had the same username both places and and what can I say I’m a genius 😎

I seriously adore your writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Man, I wish I had the brilliant idea of using a stage name now I feel exposed 🤓

Btw your major seems very interesting, all the best! 

Anywayyyy going to questions, you can pick and choose whatever you feel comfortable answering!! If you don’t wanna answer that’s okay too!!!

1. If you could give a word of advice to following characters what would it be and why? 
A. Kuhu

B. Nishant

C. Nanu

D. Kunal

2. Which character would you go to for advice? (Tricky question since all characters from this show need a therapist ASAP)

3. Which character from the show would you swap lives with for a day and whyyyy?

That’s all I got!! Hope my questions were interesting enough! Enjoy your week of Enthusing (I hope that’s a word, who knows) 

Hi Richu!!! I'm so sorry, I didn't even make the connection, but it's so nice to meet you on here! And don't worry about being annoying, because I LOVE your commentary; it just makes my day! And I'm so happy that you're loving my writing so much. It's honestly such a huge self-esteem boost for me. 

On to your questions...

1A) Kuhu- I think I'd ask her to stop giving so much of importance to Mishti in her life. It's just not worth it. Both families absolutely adore her, she finally actually has the makings of a stable marriage, and she has a thriving event planning business. Mishti shouldn't factor into the equation, because it's not worth her emotional energy. I'd also ask her to open up to Varsha and Kunal a little bit more about her fears. A lot of her frustrations come from her not being able to vent to the people who truly care for her wellbeing. 

1B) Nishant- I honestly don't know what advice I'd give him, because the show didn't even give us an opportunity to properly explore the potential his character had before he left. I think I'd give him the advice that when the time is right for him, to find a girl that clearly values him for who he is, and not someone that is just "settling" for him. The man deserves some semblance of stability in his life after everything he's been through. 

1C) Nanu- I obviously wouldn't advise him, considering he's... well, Nanu, but if I had to request something of him, I'd ask that he have a real, in-depth conversation with his daughter. She clearly has so many fears buried deep inside from her past that is causing her to act out in this way. If there is anyone that may hold even a little influence over her, it's her dad. 

1D) Kunal- Oh god, I could go on and on with this one, but I won't, for the sake of the length of this post. I guess I'd tell him to one, step back for a second before you impulsively make decisions at the behest of your older brother. It hasn't done you any good in the past, it isn't doing wonders for you right now, and it definitely won't do you any good in the future. Two, listen to your own damn advice that you're giving your brother and listen to your wife. There was a point in time where you too, disliked Mishti, and then, Kuhu didn't ask you to shut up because it was getting boring. Extend the same tolerance and patience that Kuhu showed when you were going through a rough time. Address her fears. Don't shut down because you don't understand her, or she doesn't seem to be the unproblematic person she has been this whole time. But I guess the biggest piece of advice I'd give Kunal is to take a step back from everything just to reassess. He still has not gotten the opportunity to reflect on who he is as an individual, apart from being defined by his relationships. He needs to discover himself, without the constant pressure of other people telling him who he is and what he should do. I think that if he does that, he'll find that he can come out shining in every aspect of his life. 

2. You aren't wrong about everyone needing therapy LMAO 🤣 I think I'd go to Varsha or Parul for advice. They seem the most levelheaded and pragmatic out of everyone on the show. 

3. I think I'd swap with Ketki. Her life seems the least complicated as of now, but she's also involved enough in the family to know all the tea. Plus, it would be awesome to help Kuhu out with her business. Event planning seems like a ton of fun!

I hope I was able to do justice to your amazing, thoughtful questions!

journalgirl321 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aquaHP

Those are some nice questions, Richu! And I don't know about her (actually, I do know) but I definitely had fun reading your running commentary on her story. 

Meera, here are few personal questions from my side. I'll be back with more!

1. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?

2. What’s your favorite quote from a TV show/movie/book?

3. What's one thing that can instantly make your day better?

4. Pet peeves?

5. What according to you is your biggest achievement in life?

P.S. I never thought I could have a close friend who I've never met in real life.❤️

Oooh okay, I like these questions! 

1. I think the best vacation I took was when I went to London and Paris over two weeks a couple summers ago. It was extremely tiring, but it was also the most educational, eye-opening trip I've ever taken. I remember being completely blown away by the rich history that the UK and France have. It was breathtaking!

2. "Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." - Michael Scott, The Office (I know you were probably expecting a super introspective and thoughtful quote, but this quote has me chuckling every time 😆). 

3. Chocolate fudge brownies. Or wait, even a cheese lasagna wouldn't hurt. Basically, it all comes down to food. 

4. - Machismo. It's so annoying. 

- People who chew with their mouths open.

- People who pour in the milk before the cereal. 

- People who tailgate me while I'm driving.

5. I'm still young, so I'd like to think my greatest achievement has yet to come, but I think so far, my greatest achievement was giving my Carnatic vocal arangetram. That was such a nerve-wracking for me, but I'm surprised/happy that I was able to pull it off successfully. 

Pihu!!!!! I never thought that I would be able to become so close to someone I've never met irl either! It's been amazing having you to talk to, because I know you'll never judge me.  

Edited by journalgirl321 - 3 years ago
tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved your advice for everyone!! Especially for Kuhu and Kunal. 
Kunal definitely needs to do some self-reflection considering how bad his self-esteem is. 
I totally missed the fact that Nanu is nanu and we can’t advise our elders 🤔 But phir bhi.. nanu is #coolyoungman so chalta hai😛😎

I asked about Nishant because I was pretty attached to him. I agree with the advice you gave him, he definitely deserves much more than a mere adjustment. 

Ketki is probably least problematic and yes free access to tea would be nice especially at the Rajvansh house 😆 
I’ve been fascinated with event management/wedding planning since I watched band baaja baaraat lol 🤣 Getting paid for being creative is like a dream 

I liked the two people you picked to give you advise too!! Varsha and Parul seem to be one of the most understanding and caring ❤️

I would ask advise from Jugnu, about how to be happy and so energetic  24/7 😆

journalgirl321 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tumhiho

Loved your advice for everyone!! Especially for Kuhu and Kunal. 
Kunal definitely needs to do some self-reflection considering how bad his self-esteem is. 
I totally missed the fact that Nanu is nanu and we can’t advise our elders 🤔 But phir bhi.. nanu is #coolyoungman so chalta hai😛😎

I asked about Nishant because I was pretty attached to him. I agree with the advice you gave him, he definitely deserves much more than a mere adjustment. 

Ketki is probably least problematic and yes free access to tea would be nice especially at the Rajvansh house 😆 
I’ve been fascinated with event management/wedding planning since I watched band baaja baaraat lol 🤣 Getting paid for being creative is like a dream 

I liked the two people you picked to give you advise too!! Varsha and Parul seem to be one of the most understanding and caring ❤️

I would ask advise from Jugnu, about how to be happy and so energetic  24/7 😆

Girl, you don't need advice from Jugnu, because from what I can tell, you're full of energy and life! I absolutely adore your enthusiasm. And as for Nanu, you're absolutely right! One of the best things about him is that he never lets his age define his energy and his willingness to listen. And that's what makes him so unique from all of the other "elders" on the show. 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meera in the hot seat 👍🏼

Your posts give me great perspective, mainly about Kuhu, but others as well. Love your answers to the questions so far, and I’m with you about Richu’s commentary 😃

A couple of questions just to start,

1. Has the current situation changed anything about your desire to get into public health?

2. If you can get 2 wishes (only 2) fulfilled on what happens in the show, what would they be? You have to base it on where the show left off.

I’ll think of more later.