AT 3 : Ashnoor Kaur | Chandini ho tum - Page 74

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sub_94

This scene 🤣 when one gate closes other gate gets open automatically🤣 the way she jumps . 🤣 Arya was so scared 🤣how  they get caught. Her expressions were so cute  and Arya was ..tumara kya hoga 🤣( she said same to Neil later 🤣) I loved this scene. Ashnoor so cute.

Mini was back here 🤣 arya complaints ..it's also because of you 🤣 you don't even cook properly or know to tie hairs🤣  Mini says ..ok . chutti maar le maze kar 🤣 and Arya says ..tum kuch nahi samajh thi🤣 and when she talks to principal  lajjo mam🤣 Arya says ..you are complaining about me🤣 Ashnoor expressions and cutness and   saisha also cute .I so miss this two munchkins

Originally posted by anjali0111

Hey it's the same dress in which ash gave look test and mock shoot with srj

Yeah . Mock shoot of SouNoor was done on same day  😉   

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago

🤣 smart billis 🤣

Very smart 😉🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago

🤣 I remembered @zalima use to call pull and push🤣

🤣🤣I can never forget this 🤣 her push and pull , kabaddi , games ,coffee bites , chand family , agent , don , terrorist🤣 team pataila ,kamina and many more 🤣

Originally posted by Krithzz

Yeah.She was fab .I can go on and on about entire track  scenes .Her fear of losing him.losing loved ones again and insecurities and that love for him . Prior to that fear of Neil having someone (locket scene ) she was super fab there and fear what if he rejects her love and after this news of accident everything surfaced out .Ashnoor just showed all the emotions beautifully. You could feel for Mini and see her pain , fear 👏

Yes .She was brilliant . 

Ashnoor is beautiful , innocent soul She deserves best. She is a gem. She should get best in personal and professional.  ❤️

God bless her . 😳 She has got very good and bright future and i like how she balances everything and credit goes to her parents also for bringing her up so well.

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

She looks gorgeous 

I know re  even I love this look..

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

🤣🤣I can never forget this 🤣 her push and pull , kabaddi , games ,coffee bites , chand family , agent , don , terrorist🤣 team pataila ,kamina and many more 🤣

She is back 🤣 

Yeah 🤣 the way she says ..I have jumped badi badi buildings 🤣 and arya was so conscious about her looks 🤣 I don't want to get hurt and break hands 🤣 and look dirty 🤣i love this scene and Ash  looked like cute kid  when caught   and her expressions 👏❤️

Ha 🤣Arya was like this typical girly 🤣🤣 Mini as usual tigress 🤣kuch nahi hoga 🤣 and they way she arranges her scooty and stands in it and climb🤣both looked so cute  

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago