Anyone watched Bhaukaal?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I watched it today and found it quite intriguing. Mohit Raina nailed it, the struggle of a police officer, the raw emotions, the intensity everything was on point.

The pace of the story was good too and they gave due credit to the junior inspectors or colleagues.

The relationship of father and son, the difference a father's guidance can make, the unwavering trust of a wife, she being the rock solid support system, was subtlety and beautifully portrayed. 

Puja Skeria(the real one) is definitely a woman of substance.  

The only negative point for me was the language used, as I am quite soft spoken and never use slang also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward for the next season, hope it comes soon.

Please share your views.

I didn't like it as much. Mohit Raina was good. No doubt about that. But it seemed kind of all over the place and a bit too dark. The latter is kinda funny given that I had no problems with other dark shows like Abhay and Asur (and they were darker than Bhaukaal). But there was something about this show that I kind of watched it on fast forward (jumping scenes and what not).

I watched it . For Mohit Raina. I loved him in the role of a cop, he totally nailed it.

As for the tv series itself, it was good for one time watch but nothing great. Script could've been better. Nevertheless I enjoyed it. 

Hey @HeartQuake and @Minionite 

I guess Bhaukaal is out and out masala series, not a thriller(like Asur), as you always know that in the end Navneet Sakeria is gonna win. The other important characters were also shaped in a way, through their dialogues or screenplay, that you can easily guess how their character will be concluded in the season.

In the whole series there was not a moment of shock, well, that can also be because it was a biographical series, and there was very little scope for fantasy and creative liberty.

BTW, what do you think about Neha ji, the reporter, is she having some motive? A threat? Her sudden inclination towards Sekeria Sahab was fishy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by incrediblycute - 3 years ago

I m watching right now. 4 episodes done. Full on dhishoom, dhishoom, bullets firing and use of crux words...