SidNaaz Unlimited CC50|Vikas & SidNaaz comes to Fandom's Rescue😛[IO] - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Ok guys gonna take break for some days

Hopefully things will be better till then 

Stay safe and take care 

She should file case on abusive fans and those who spread fake news. But she won't!  😆 the links are evidence that she is linked somehow.  If she is really involved, then she will be trapped in her own called stupidity. 

Unfortunately,  Shehnaaz  can not file case on Sidhearts  havoc hojaiga 😆

Ok I saw very nasty news on shehnaz family today which is going viral and want to take break from all this negativity. 

Originally posted by Luvpari345

Ok I saw very nasty news on shehnaz family today which is going viral and want to take break from all this negativity. 

Lets not discuss anything here.

Originally posted by BornHyper

Lets not discuss anything here.

Yes... please don't share anything here regarding it or discuss it

Now I think I know why those videos were posted by sid and vikas yesterday. They were for shehnaaz. Makes me feel happy. Shows the extent of care for her. 

There is evidently a very concerted effort going on to tarnish SidNaaz’ image, everybody included. We show solidarity by taking a break from negativity, but not from being with SidNaaz. This is when they need us the most. The fandom shouldn’t move a millimeter in our response. We stay strong with Sidnaaz. Period. The objective of creating negativity is the hope that the fandoms shall weaken with shit. Nothing shakes us. Nothing. Just cut off from negative news. Stick with positive handles if you are on twitter. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Uma2010

Luv, remember there is a very concerted effort going on to tarnish SidNaaz image, everybody included. We show solidarity by taking a break from negativity, but not from being with SidNaaz. This is when they need us the most. The fandom shouldn’t move a millimeter in our response. We stay strong with Sidnaaz. Period. The objective of creating negativity is the hope that the fandoms shall weaken with shit. Nothing shakes us. Nothing. Just cut off from negative news. Stick with positive handles if you are on twitter. 

Agree. In fact let us all tweet positive for sidnaaz. Whatever good wish we have for them. One tweet .