Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#5 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by alina.b

I hit the quote button and copy & paste the quote codes above and paste into another thread πŸ˜† I learned to do this back in my fanwar days when I would have multiple wars going on in different threads πŸ€£

Ohh...so the fifteen-year-old Alina taught you this🀣Now, I know how you quote multiple posts😈

I hit the quote button and copy & paste the quote codes above and paste into another thread πŸ˜† I learned to do this back in my fanwar days when I would have multiple wars going on in different threads πŸ€£

oh my soldier always ready to be in a fake war...........😑.............fanwar...........

Originally posted by Meena_J

what fan wars?πŸ˜†

Back when I used to be active in the Madhubala forum almost 7-8 years back πŸ˜† I was just a teenager who said stupid stuff and now I'm an adult (not really) who says less stupid stuff...

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

Ohh...so the fifteen-year-old Alina taught you thissmiley37Now, I know how you quote multiple postssmiley15

Life teaches you lessons...like how to transfer quotes from one post to another so you can keep the war going and point out people when they are being hypocrites πŸ€£

Originally posted by Isabel

oh my soldier always ready to be in a fake war...........😑.............fanwar...........

LOL I was way too invested in that show and the onscreen couples πŸ˜† although my thinking has taken 180 degrees on that...I can't believe it was me who wrote that stuff lol but we grow up and learn 

Back when I used to be active in the Madhubala forum almost 7-8 years back πŸ˜† I was just a teenager who said stupid stuff and now I'm an adult (not really) who says less stupid stuff...

oh ok...interesting...🀣