Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally got the time to come to IF😭 i missed you. 

That opening dialogue made me scream, like scream☺️ like aaaaaaaahhhhh. It fits so well😎

The song is made for them. From his perspective, it enhances his character so beautifully😭

Coloring!!! The depth in the blues and the reds❤️ I NEED IT. I WANT IT! YOU SEND IT TO MEEEEE☺️

Are you adding Twixtor to every clip? That slow mo is so gooooood and that pan in and pan out is so subtle but done so wellllll😭

How much time it must have taken to render a file that heavy😭 I lubh you a lot. 😭❤️

With healthy love, 

Nia😎

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowww!!! What a talent you have got dear. Simply amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

I like the song....and his words at the start are🤩awesome work👏👏

This song hits right there with RB🤣 well, the previous RB🤣

Thankies❤️🤗

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyania

Finally got the time to come to IF😭 i missed you. 

That opening dialogue made me scream, like scream☺️ like aaaaaaaahhhhh. It fits so well😎

The song is made for them. From his perspective, it enhances his character so beautifully😭

Coloring!!! The depth in the blues and the reds❤️ I NEED IT. I WANT IT! YOU SEND IT TO MEEEEE☺️

Are you adding Twixtor to every clip? That slow mo is so gooooood and that pan in and pan out is so subtle but done so wellllll😭

How much time it must have taken to render a file that heavy😭 I lubh you a lot. 😭❤️

With healthy love, 

Nia😎

I missed you as well 😭

Every dialogue is spoken so beautifully, you just want to edit them all but the bg score ruins everything🤣

I will send the colorings🤣

Twixtor is my best friend🤣 it makes everything look good🤣

The file isn't that heavy, just adding the twix plug-in makes the render over 2hrs🤣

With puchis love❤️

Riya.