Web Series

||Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai Season 3 - Discussion Thread|| - Page 2

Naman1221 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Recently I have completed seasons 1 and 2 of Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai on the ZEE5 OTT player, Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai season 3 is going to launch on ZEE5 soon. The most beloved web series has returned with a new season, After watching the KKHH Season 3 trailer, you can make out how truly Rohit Mehra has ruined his life and pushed Poonam as well as Ananya away. The story begins after 3 years from where Season 2 ended. Poonam has moved on with her life and married Abhimanyu, a man younger than her. 

On the other hand, Ananya is celebrating her son’s third birthday and doesn’t want either of them to have anything to do with Rohit. She is enjoying the company of Harry Somani but hasn’t completely allowed herself to accept him as more than just a friend. And then you see Rohit who has accepted alcohol as a close acquaintance and immersed himself in affairs with younger women. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am rooting for Poonam-Abhi. I hope they have enough scenes with these two.

Also, can I see this for free anywhere? Earlier MX player used to upload it but they have stopped.

I have a Zee 5 subscription via my phone number but for some reason I am unable to log in through it. And when I open the app via my phone it doesn't show me the series on Zee 5. I did watch Baarish 2 via Zee 5, I dunno why I am unable to log in suddenly.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’ve used this as I just started watching this show a few weeks ago but have started the new season here. Only watched two episodes so far. 

http://tellygossips.net