Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Wah Kajolji Wah. I'm speechless too. These actresses should pay 'I made your career b*tch' tax to Kajol immediately or I demand they be thrown out of Bolly 😑 #justiceforKajol

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: PsychoIndian

She gave Aishwarya HDDCS, Josh, Mohabbatein. 

She gave Rani Chalte Chalte, Veer Zaara, KANK. 
She gave Preity KHNH, Veer Zaara, KANK. 
the list goes on. 

Kajol is very generous.  I am speechless. 
what do you think?!  πŸ˜³

Kajol was to do both roles in KANK and Veer Zara?πŸ€”

Wasn't Aish signed for Chalte Chalte?There was so much drama over it..Also Bebo's showdown with Kjo over KHNH..

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: you2

Kajol was to do both roles in KANK and Veer Zara?πŸ€”

Actually this part may be true. KJo mentioned it in one of his interviews.

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kajol was not first choice for HDDCS. Madhuri was. 

SLB said he went to many established actresses but due to his Khamoshi was a flop no actresses agreed to do HDDCS. The film was called Dil To Humne De Diya Sanam. After Madhuri rejected the film he went to Kajol but she also rejected it. Then when he met with Aishwarya he was not sure if such a western ! looking model can can pull Gujarati girl role. After some screen testing he cast Aishwarya. Kareena claimed she was supposed to do HDDCS but its not true. SLB never offered her any role but she willingly did screen test for HDDCS but SLB thought she was too young for the role. She also did screen testing for Devdas but SLB thought she does not suit for Paro as well. Kareena got pissed and said she will never work with SLB, a confused director.

Aishwarya was third choice for HDDCS but she was first choice for Devdas. 

Josh  yes, Kajol was first choice.

Chalte Chalte Aishwarya was first choice. Kajol was second choice. When SRK threw Ash out from the film he met Kajol who rejected the film. Then SRK cast Rani. 

Veer Zaara Aishwarya was always Zaara but when she had problem with SRK Yash Chopra tried to cast her in Lawyer's role but SRK refused to share screen with her. So Yash Chopra went to Preity for Zaara and Rani for Samiya.

In Simi Grewal chat show  the host said they all knew Zaara was written for Aishwarya in mind. 

Kajol was not first choice for Zaara. She was second choice. She was interested to do SRK's role, not Zaara.