Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Unpopular opinion on abir's birth...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hi guys...

i was watching our show from start and i have things to discuss with u... so im putting here...

Firstly in epi 158 parul said to meenu , that she will say to abir, kunal is her and mehul's son so that abir will know what mehul is? but meenu stopped her and said BHALE HI MEIN NE DONO KO JANAM NAHI DIYA PAR mein ne dono ek samaan pala hain...

did meenu didnt even give birth to ABIR? or is there some thing in to it...

coming to mishti going to rajgarh... where she finds parul sis... where lalita (parul sis reveals) parul and mehul are married and mehul got job in rajkot and he left the village and never returned back, but parul went in search of him when she got to know about mehul involved in fraud case which came in news papers and parul is 7 months pregnant... as parul and lalita decide names of child, KUNAL is parul's son...

IN EPI 174 i think... 

Mehul says to meenu , i didnt even care for abir who took birth infront of me and i spent 2-4 years with him , then how i will care about kunal who didnt even took birth infront of me...

EPI 175...

Here mehul says to meenu, you are doing same mistake like before 20 years... I made you fall in my love under your baba's nose and you dont even know i am already married... 

Mehul even says to meenu, you just adopted kunal or just took him into you so that you dont want to share property between abir and kunal... as you dont want to give property share to kunal. 

Meenu took kunal(for what ever may be the reason) how come mehul can say, meenu wants property only for abir? just because meenu is RJV and abir is meenu's son and kunal not being meenu's son?

so my question is... if parul is mehul's first wife then how come abir is elder to kunal and if mehul left meenu and abir after some years of marriage?

After marriage with parul mehul never returned to rajgarh and mehul spent 3-4 years with meenu after marriage if abir is their biological child... 

we can just assume abir as 26 or 27 and kunal is 22 or 23... so is abir biological son of meenu and mehul or is anything more into it? is abir child of meenu as she said to parul that i didnt gave birth to both of my sons...

I think after parul jail fisaco... meenu said to naanu, i bared abir in my whomb and i made him what he is today, then i dont have right on abir? as a mother i cant expect this much from my son to marry a girl i like?

i want to know, who is illegitimate child of mehul and what is abir's birth truth? as i have this doubt from many months...

is abir son of mehul and meenu or meenu with some other person(meenu's first husband, dont throw cheppals at me) or abir adopted by meenu or abir is son of any other member of RJV... because when it comes to abir, everyone feels more emotional and connects to him more...

may be before GD of msihbir i think... naanu says ISS GHAR KA SURAJ JA RAHA HAIN, hume iss ghar ko andhere se bachane ka raasta dikayiye?

we have seen in many epi too, abir is the who binds RJV together, he is there kushiyon ka khazana... 

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aapke saare sawaal ke jawab humaare CVs ke paas hi milega ruhi πŸ€—

b/n u ver not the only one who is curious to know abt Abir's birth ... many are there i guess πŸ˜‰

my take is that Parul may be Mehul's first wife and later he trapped Meenu but as Me -Pa mge could be a simple village mge , Meenu deems it illegal (or just to satisfy her insecurity of not earning an illegal wife ,gn she already has been hurt & ashamed of herself for not being able to see thro' Mehul)

may be Parul had difficulty in getting pregnant ...and i guess that too was addressed in rajgad epi(if my memory is gud πŸ˜†)..

& so in b/n when Mehul had trapped Meenu in his love,married her & abir came into being...this can explain Abir being elder i guess,..

as we have 2 instances of Mehul saying Abir had was born b4 him & had grown with him...& Meenu saying she carried Abir in her womb may point towards Abir being Me-Me son nly...(for me atleast yaara)

also Mehul saying meenu had struggled hard to reach there , may be he is hinting at Meenu being able to prove Parul & her son being illegitamate ..(when i think it is the other way arnd ...bcoz mandir mge or court mge , it is deemed legal in India na)

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

hi guys...

i was watching our show from start and i have so things to discuss with u... so im putting here...

Firstly in epi 158 parul said to meenu , that she will say to abir, kunal is her and mehul's son so that abir will know what mehul is? but meenu stopped her and said BHALE HI MEIN NE DONO KO JANAM NAHI DIYA PAR mein ne dono ek samaan pala hain...

did meenu didnt even give birth to ABIR? or is there some thing in to it...

coming to mishti going to rajgarh... where she finds parul sis... where lalita (parul sis reveals) parul and mehul are married and mehul got job in rajkot and he left the village and never returned back, but parul went in search of him when she got to know about mehul involved in fraud case which came in news papers and parul is 7 months pregnant... as parul and lalita decide names of child, KUNAL is parul's son...

IN EPI 174 i think... 

Mehul says to meenu , i didnt even care for abir who took birth infront of me and i spent 2-4 years with him , then how i will care about kunal who didnt even took birth infront of me...

EPI 175...

Here mehul says to meenu, you are doing same mistake like before 20 years... I made you fall in my love under your baba's nose and you dont even know i am already married... 

Mehul even says to meenu, you just adopted kunal or just took him into you so that you dont want to share property between abir and kunal... as you dont want to give property share to kunal. 

Meenu took kunal(for what ever may be the reason) how come mehul can say, meenu wants property only for abir? just because meenu is RJV and abir is meenu's son and kunal not being meenu's son?

so my question is... if parul is mehul's first wife then how come abir is elder to kunal and if mehul left meenu and abir after some years of marriage?

After marriage with parul mehul never returned to rajgarh and mehul spent 3-4 years with meenu after marriage if abir is their biological child... 

we can just assume abir as 26 or 27 and kunal is 22 or 23... so is abir biological son of meenu and mehul or is anything more into it? is abir child of meenu as she said to parul that i didnt gave birth to both of my sons...

I think after parul jail fisaco... meenu said to naanu, i bared abir in my whomb and i made him what he is today, then i dont have right on abir? as a mother i cant expect this much from my son to marry a girl i like?

i want to know, who is illegitimate child of mehul and what is abir's birth truth? as i have this doubt from many months...

is abir son of mehul and meenu or meenu with some other person(meenu's first husband, dont throw cheppals at me) or abir adopted by meenu or abir is son of any other member of RJV... because when it comes to abir, everyone feels more emotional and connects to him more...

may be before GD of msihbir i think... naanu says ISS GHAR KA SURAJ JA RAHA HAIN, hume iss ghar ko andhere se bachane ka raasta dikayiye?

we have seen in many epi too, abir is the who binds RJV together, he is there kushiyon ka khazana... 

@Bold Yes even I thought at that moment.. & there is one more occasion I can't remember the scene but same doubt came .. & I thought about it too much but then left this topic thinking there can be fault in script writing or speaking dialogue.. n nobody picked up this fault' ( though it's very unlikely )

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dono ko janam nahi diya can still mean ek ko janam diya right? In the sense β€˜I didn’t give birth to both of them β€˜ with emphasis on both could mean I gave birth to only one of them.

As Meera said, I too seem to remember that Parul tried for years before she became pregnant, so most likely Mehul was with her before and during the time he was with Meenu. 

Still can see no way Abir is not Me-Me son. Based on everything so far, seems like he is.

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

πŸ˜† unke paas tho bahut saare sawal ke jawab hain par vo denge nahi...

b/n u ver not the only one who is curious to know abt Abir's birth ... many are there i guess πŸ˜‰

my take is that Parul may be Mehul's first wife and later he trapped Meenu but as Me -Pa mge could be a simple village mge , Meenu deems it illegal (or just to satisfy her insecurity of not earning an illegal wife ,gn she already has been hurt & ashamed of herself for not being able to see thro' Mehul)

agreed parul and mehul marriage was in village so it may not be considered as legal and even meenu felt ashamed for not seeing mehul's real colors...

may be Parul had difficulty in getting pregnant ...and i guess that too was addressed in rajgad epi(if my memory is gud πŸ˜†)..

as i seen epi just a day back... lalita never said parul has problems in getting pregnant, as mehul is educated man, so parul and lalita's dad made parul married to him and mehul got job in rajkot after marriage so he went and never came back... so parul ka pregnancy not even known to mehul at that i think...

& so in b/n when Mehul had trapped Meenu in his love,married her & abir came into being...this can explain Abir being elder i guess,..

abir can being elder i can take it if i go with ur logic but mehul ne meenu se shaadi ke baad kabhi rajgarh nahi gaya if we see the things in the show, so how come parul became pregnant after abir being 3-4 yrs old and meenu ko parul ki sachayi tab tak nahi pata jab tak parul mehul ko doodne rajkot aayi...

as we have 2 instances of Mehul saying Abir had was born b4 him & had grown with him...& Meenu saying she carried Abir in her womb may point towards Abir being Me-Me son nly...(for me atleast yaara)

muje uss dialouge mein bhi contradiction dikhi... mehul said abir born infront of him but that doesnt mean abir is his and meenu's son... may be abir is son some other related to RJV and meenu and mehul adopted him... mein kuch jyada hi deep analysis kar rahi hoon... so lets leave it...

also Mehul saying meenu had struggled hard to reach there , may be he is hinting at Meenu being able to prove Parul & her son being illegitamate ..(when i think it is the other way arnd ...bcoz mandir mge or court mge , it is deemed legal in India na)

kuan illegitimate kaun legitimate hain vo tho waqt hi batayega... lets see how story unfolds as still secrets are there but i dont think after lock down they explore this

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku

@Bold Yes even I thought at that moment.. & there is one more occasion I can't remember the scene but same doubt came .. & I thought about it too much but then left this topic thinking there can be fault in script writing or speaking dialogue.. n nobody picked up this fault' ( though it's very unlikely )

for our sanity we should think writing fault...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Dono ko janam nahi diya can still mean ek ko janam diya right? In the sense β€˜I didn’t give birth to both of them β€˜ with emphasis on both could mean I gave birth to only one of them.

As Meera said, I too seem to remember that Parul tried for years before she became pregnant, so most likely Mehul was with her before and during the time he was with Meenu. 

Still can see no way Abir is not Me-Me son. Based on everything so far, seems like he is.

ok daya..i will go with ur explanation of dono ko nahi apr ek ko diya, so she gave birth to abir...

i never seen any instances of parul ko conceive karne mein difficulty hui...

lets see kabhi ye abir ka birth sach saamne aata ya nahi..

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ok daya..i will go with ur explanation of dono ko nahi apr ek ko diya, so she gave birth to abir...

i never seen any instances of parul ko conceive karne mein difficulty hui...

lets see kabhi ye abir ka birth sach saamne aata ya nahi..

I think it was when Mishti was talking to the temple priest? or lalitha? can't recall now. Meera - do you remember?

edited - just saw your response to meera ruhi. Maybe it was the one where Mishti talked to the priest.

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kendrix

even I thought of same possibility meera..may be he married parul and she couldn't conceive. Later Mehul went to rajkot , married meenu ,had a son (abir)..when abir was 4-5 yrs old may be parul got pregnant ..meenu knowing the truth of her illegal marriage ,might have turned the story and made parul believe her marriage was illegal πŸ˜†

Or one more possibility could be Mehul married meenu first for property, had a son but was actually in love with parul for years ,so married her out of loveπŸ˜‚ May be Mehul planned to take away all meenu's money and lead a luxury life with love of his life parulπŸ˜‚

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

exactly ruhi..woh humeh jawab dhena layak ni samjtheh yaara  πŸ€£

ruhi ..i think dat pandit ji said something abt Parul getting not pregnant for long (not sure though)

again Mehul not going after to rajgadh after his shaadhi with Meenu , i m not sure abt this dr..as far as i remember , Mehul stopped visiting Parul after he got a job..aur voh job landed to Mehul by his tricks or was gifted bu naanu for Meenu's future we dont know...

me not wanting Abir to be ny 1 other than Me-Me son yaara πŸ˜’...(sorry selfish meπŸ˜†)..many of his traits --- positive though matches with these twoπŸ˜†

word again ruhiπŸ‘πŸΌ...CVs have their hands full of drama as of now...par dhektheh hai humaari kismat ki bhaag atleast iss lockdown ke baadh khultha ya nahi πŸ˜†