Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

When watching a movie with others do you prefer ?

Poll

When watching a movie ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Share what you prefer chatting along the movie or chatting about the whole movie when it finally finishes !

Edited by Yuvle-Forever - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am a chatterbox, I love doing the first option but it also depends on the people with whom you are watching. Like when I watch with my cousins, we go for the first one as they all are like me, but with friends ,it's different as they don't want any disturbance in between .

But I do admit, going with the first option, the essence of watching the movie is gone especially when it's serious one but it's difficult to stay quiet while watching a comedy movie even in theaters. 😂

Edited by Curious_Renee - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Depends on the movie.

Race 3: it's former

Dangal: it's latter

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

2nd

Walked out of few movies due to noisy viewers. Especially little kids. 

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Second one! I got angry n it's really disturbing when someone starts talking in between if the scene is good enough to be skipped but if coming to the boring scenes inbetween I sometimes do start talking in between😆

Edited by Jyoti_kuku - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

In silence and I don't discuss movies irl

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am the only one allowed to talk, no one else😆

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I get irritated when people chat while watching movie. I am like bas kar yaar bas. Ya to dekh ya to chal band karte hai😆

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

I am a chatterbox, I love doing the first option but it also depends on the people with whom you are watching. Like when I watch with my cousins, we go for the first one as they all are like me, but with friends ,it's different as they don't want any disturbance in between .

But I do admit, going with the first option, the essence of watching the movie is gone especially when it's serious one but it's difficult to stay quiet while watching a comedy movie even in theaters. 😂

True. 😂

But I prefer to stay quiet when there is a action/crime/thriller movie on. 😆I'd chat when there is a break or when there is a song playing(When watching at home)

Edited by TheGladiator - 3 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am a totally annoying movie companion.. whenver i go for movies i will to sit in the middle with my friends on either side or my mom n my brother on either sides if its with family.. i like to comment a lot while watching..so when i am discussing a dialogue with my friend on one side, suddenly everyone will be laughing over a joke onscreen and i am like oh i missed a comedy and i cant stand that and i will be approaching my friend on the otherside to know what did i miss and inturn making her miss the following scenes and it goes on..only exception is if we get seats near any guy, my friends are so shy that i will have to volunteer to sit beside him n i become very conscious in the beginning but as the movie progress i forget everything else..but i think its more difficult for the guys when a girl sits beside them..they cant sit freely or do commentary n enjoy.. all the time i had to sit beside a boy gang, they act all prim n proper and i feel like some low class person 🙄