Shubh Aarambh

EPISODE 34- Juta Sach

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Since the episode was a really high voltage one, I will only mention some points.

1. Raja supporting Rani in the beginning when she was being called a thief was absolutely needed…I wish he had a better say in the house.

2. Rani’s face throughout the episode was really the best part…with changing expressions; it was apt in every scene.

3. Hitank and Mehul saying Rani brainwashed Raja is again an important point, no one brain washed anyone except Mota-Moti brain washed the two of them…its more this way.

4. Just because Rani lived with a drunkard father and a thief brother, she won’t become one…this is surely noticed in the kind of hard work she does and her self-respect. 

5. Utsav revealing the truth was much needed but Rani supporting Utsav was unnecessary. I felt Rani went against her ideals here…the supporter of truth shouldn’t be biased…he must always support the truth only. 

6. Rani planning a whole story in just a second is amazing, I just loved the story. She makes a good story writer.

7. Again both Raja and Rani standing against each other for their families is saddening but it shows the kind of principles they share in common. Also somewhere they both were shielding themselves from further pain.  For instance, Rani would have been taunted daily for this incident and Raja was kind of protecting her from this torture by sending her away from himself and Rani was protecting Raja from the constant nagging that was going to happen because of her. 

8. What I loved about the whole episode was that small bit of RanJa conversation. Rani just moved out of her story for once…because she couldn’t believe Raja could do this. Or should I say she felt betrayed just like how he felt.

9. Raja was trying to save his mother and simultaneously he was saving Rani…even though this tough situation, he was protecting her.

10. The sequence of Raja and Rani seeing each other was so beautiful…still their hearts are not ready to accept the truth of the lie.

11. I liked the part when Asha and Vrinda tell that both Raja and Rani who have been supporters of the truth and right…are playing so big just so that they can save their family.

12. I could see the pain in Raja’s face and eyes when Kirtida wanted to kick Rani out. 

13. Both Rani and Raja are in pain yet they can’t afford to lose their family…and thus they end up away from each other. Rani doesn’t want to burden Raja any further and decides to leave on her own.

14. I loved when the two spoke again…it was kinda personal. Rani says she got cut again at 99 and Raja says even he did. Somehow the expressions gave away thing…it felt like they both knew the other was lying…

15. I loved the flashback being shown when Rani is leaving. I felt like it’s just an indication that she will come back… it felt like Raja was thinking about all that. Even though he still loved her, for him his family came first just like she had placed her family in the front, so he tears the honeymoon tickets. 

16. Finally I am happy that Asha’s truth is out and she bore the punishment, not only she lost the lottery money, she lost her savings that she put in buying the honeymoon tickets…and more importantly she lost her son and he lost his love because of her.

Overall the episode was good…worth watching.  Of course I wanted the story to head differently…maybe Raja saying that he will move out with Rani but that doesn’t go well with the entire concept of the show…a relation of partnership and in such a relation, family always comes first. Waiting to know how Rani makes a comeback!

Edited by faishar02 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for not writing whole it was kinda stressing . Firstly when I saw this episode on tv.  It was a clear cut indication that both supported each other and the culprits . 

Also the first time Angry Raja ..damn ! And second I don't like how asha taunts the Rani and called her Ab mai kya karungi iss naukrani ka ! 

I don't like it was sad.  You insult her like she was nothing . Jisko tum naukrani bol rahi ho wohi tumhari ankhon se mota moti ki raaz khulegi . 

Raja dialogue : ek toh humare paise ni diye humne toh honeymoon bhi book karwa liya tha !🤣these both idiots can be a good writers. Matlab hadd hai 😆. 

I loved how Raja And Rani became Asha and Utsav for once . 

I m waiting for next episode .

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Padosan12

Thanks for not writing whole it was kinda stressing . Firstly when I saw this episode on tv.  It was a clear cut indication that both supported each other and the culprits . 

Also the first time Angry Raja ..damn ! And second I don't like how asha taunts the Rani and called her Ab mai kya karungi iss naukrani ka ! 

I don't like it was sad.  You insult her like she was nothing . Jisko tum naukrani bol rahi ho wohi tumhari ankhon se mota moti ki raaz khulegi . 

Raja dialogue : ek toh humare paise ni diye humne toh honeymoon bhi book karwa liya tha !🤣these both idiots can be a good writers. Matlab hadd hai 😆. 

I loved how Raja And Rani became Asha and Utsav for once . 

I m waiting for next episode .

It was too painful to see the episode itself...

Angry Raja for the first time in this episode...but we will see it many more times now. Asha taunting Rani is another issue...at least for sometime because of this Rani will not have to hear that naukrani rubbish...Asha will learn her lesson soon enough!

Again both Rani and Raja are amazing in making up stories...it's kinda sad though...they made up such a big story, couldn't they try and make a story that favoured both of them....they could have made something that kept them together.

I am also waiting to know how Rani comes back!

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: faishar02

It was too painful to see the episode itself...

Angry Raja for the first time in this episode...but we will see it many more times now. Asha taunting Rani is another issue...at least for sometime because of this Rani will not have to hear that naukrani rubbish...Asha will learn her lesson soon enough!

Again both Rani and Raja are amazing in making up stories...it's kinda sad though...they made up such a big story, couldn't they try and make a story that favoured both of them....they could have made something that kept them together.

I am also waiting to know how Rani comes back!

Actually they did right . If they didn't took this blame on their . Their lives would be terrible . 

So that took it. On Asha this idiom suits her well - " Lalach buri balah hai " . 

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Padosan12

Actually they did right . If they didn't took this blame on their . Their lives would be terrible . 

So that took it. On Asha this idiom suits her well - " Lalach buri balah hai " . 

Maybe...

Yeah!! It suits Asha so well

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks and i am waiting to watch it now .

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

thanks and i am waiting to watch it now .

Your welcome 😊

Watch it soon!!

kooki07 thumbnail

i have watched it and really like the part where both of them stood up for their families , but just wanted to know did Rani really left the house at that time ? please 

kooki07 thumbnail

do you get the episode one day before us?

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

i have watched it and really like the part where both of them stood up for their families , but just wanted to know did Rani really left the house at that time ? please 

Yep! She leaves the house.