Guddan

Guddan to take Generation leap post lockdown??? - Page 3

smanisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

One thing for sure is no gtnhp without nishika akshan.after ishra i.e (ishita raman)akshan are the nxt couple after ishra jo fans ka dil chua hai. Makers think that ki they r dng good move let them woh sochte hai ki fans ke liye ye sif ek serial hai unhe lagta hai ki ise unka show chalega trp bahot milegi but they r not understanding that akshan ko dek ke fans ko aisa lagta hai we r also the part of the show fans jeete hai akshan ke moments ko akshan dil ko chu jate woh ro padte hai akshan ko tadapta dek.but no yaha emotions kaam nai aate toh its just a bussiness deal for them and trp.show is ntng without akshan the chemistry btwn nishantsir kanikamam is unbeatable by anyone i bet no one can beat for there match as j to guddu as nish to kanika and kanika as guddu to aj nish. But they have decided to do such they r losing the precious gem nishant sir itne good heartd human nd talented person ko khodenge. I really thought ki yeh makers kabi toh sunenge but they r proving us wrong.fans ki koshish nd request ke baad bi they r still.but  my akshan nishika r always the perfect nd best actually no words for them and atlast they r the aj nd guddan unko deke aisa lagta nai ke they nishant kanika they only looks aj guddu at the end of they listen channel nd makers he decide karenge.utna dubke acting karte hai dono.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

lockdown has destroyed  everything πŸ˜­

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

πŸ₯Ί Not watch GTNHP.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ved sir  n Cvs now lost his mind so do this..smiley7smiley15

Any way just stop watch Zee tv n GTNHP show... smiley21

Without Nishant malkani i can't watch. Good bie...smiley38

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well so it’s confirmed then nish is not part of this story anymore well good I am happy he played major part and it ends there then 

Aj was matured role nishant took the challenge gracefully πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ».

Ok rishi πŸ‘‹so time to say bye bye then lots of huggies to u and all the wonderful ppl who were part of this forum .

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Well so it’s confirmed then nish is not part of this story anymore well good I am happy he played major part and it ends there then 

Aj was matured role nishant took the challenge gracefully πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ».

Ok rishi πŸ‘‹so time to say bye bye then lots of huggies to u and all the wonderful ppl who were part of this forum .

ys shailu nish played d role brilliantly....nd truly d shw ws running on the chemistry of d leads....yup its time to say bye bye to d shw defntly....

V can defntly kp in touch thru ths forum though...πŸ€—

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: RISH1234

ys shailu nish played d role brilliantly....nd truly d shw ws running on the chemistry of d leads....yup its time to say bye bye to d shw defntly....

V can defntly kp in touch thru ths forum though...πŸ€—

Sure dear πŸ€—