jmoyee200 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Without......Nishant.........is GTNHP get good TRP....................BIG No

Without Nishant No Guddan Show Fans want Nishant as Hero and Nishika Jodi

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Makers better end it .,

Aj was key character of the show which made the show big enough to watch .

Akshan are trump card why makers are so stubborn in ruining the show first they ruined aj character bit by bit now totally scrapping  his character is foolishness total rubbish move .

Who will watch it ??🤦🏻‍♀️

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vaibahv sir reply to one fan he is so rude with him/or they are know indirectly  blaming fans and nishant for trp loss

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes I have also read the same,What do they feel that a new hero will give them more TRPS ,This one will sink ,We can only keep our Opinions ,at the end of the Day ,its the channel who has to decide ..

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kanishnishant

Vaibahv sir reply to one fan he is so rude with him/or they are know indirectly  blaming fans and nishant for trp loss

I hav read tht comment....ppl r takng it compltly in a wrong way....he is not at all blaming nishant for low trps....he meant ws  trp vl b thr shw vl run....abt akshan he hs not commented nethng....thy really bond well offscreen....bt at d end personl md peofesional relations r diffrnt....nd mst imp thy r sitting thr for buisness....

bt one thng clear....the complte change in set of d story is due to low trps.....probably nw thy want a complete new look nd stroy in d shw...fresh pair....thy r targetng new audience....mght b new marketing strategy....

Evrytime a shw is abt to go offair or lead is changed thrs huge trend on social platforms....lucky r those whose voice is heard.....bt 95 percnt channel nd makers tke such drastic steps...i hv seen ths during EDKV days....tht shw got abruptly closed....fans revolted on twitte like fore...bt makers didnt listen....

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Makers better end it .,

Aj was key character of the show which made the show big enough to watch .

Akshan are trump card why makers are so stubborn in ruining the show first they ruined aj character bit by bit now totally scrapping  his character is foolishness total rubbish move .

Who will watch it ??🤦🏻‍♀️

I agree shailu....the usp of ths shw is Nishant and Kanikas chemistry.....nobody can beat tht...it vl b a disaster if makers are thnkng to gt in new lead agnst kanika....thy vl fall flat...

I mean nishant has such a strong screen presence...its mere foolishness stupidity to replace hm.....

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RISH1234

I agree shailu....the usp of ths shw is Nishant and Kanikas chemistry.....nobody can beat tht...it vl b a disaster if makers are thnkng to gt in new lead agnst kanika....thy vl fall flat...

I mean nishant has such a strong screen presence...its mere foolishness stupidity to replace hm.....

Some how makers didn’t use the pair wisely first script was crap now they have chance to revive there mistakes but they want lead to be change by doing so they think they will freshen the show 

Sorry boss if pair is hot and happening bringing new lead is bad move it never clicks that way we know many did so but the show was axed eventually 

vaibhav sir is digging a pit for the show we’re it will be buried eventually.

nishant had a aura his looks his style his acting no one can match up and kanika added glamor to it being love interest they made the show equally 

better end guddan make the show completely different if so at least change the title of the show 

Well what can we do move on 

Time to move on 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Yes I have also read the same,What do they feel that a new hero will give them more TRPS ,This one will sink ,We can only keep our Opinions ,at the end of the Day ,its the channel who has to decide ..

🤣🤣joke is that makers think it will boost up trp but trp was because of  akshan soon they will face the reality