Guddan to take Generation leap post lockdown???

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by kshah1987

i assume with Kanika as daughter? 

Yup...it vl b mstly Akshan's daughter.....v had discussed ths u remember....

Ok iam quiting with out nishant I cant πŸ’”πŸ’”

It’s so funny that the show is making unnecessary experiments when they already have such a big Trump Card ,The Akshans chemistry,We can have their babies ,Some hectic career issues of Guddan and a very possessive AJ,If they try stupid leaps that too without Nishant and Bahus  then we all know that the show will land up nowhere ....

I dont know what the intention of makers are, but if things go well and lockdown ends and things go back to normal earlier than expected i think there is still chance for the show to continue with akshan.

and if they intend to continue the show with generation leap can they at least change the title of the show cause gtnhp was only meant for akshan. and generation leap doesnt work well when main couple isnt present.

if i have to choose between generation leap and off air i would go with off air cause not many will accept the generation leap unless nishika are still part of the show, even then it isnt a good idea 

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I dont know what the intention of makers are, but if things go well and lockdown ends and things go back to normal earlier than expected i think there is still chance for the show to continue with akshan.

and if they intend to continue the show with generation leap can they at least change the title of the show cause gtnhp was only meant for akshan. and generation leap doesnt work well when main couple isnt present.

if i have to choose between generation leap and off air i would go with off air cause not many will accept the generation leap unless nishika are still part of the show, even then it isnt a good idea 

They would have to do like a spin-off, similar to how Kundali spun off from Kumkum. 

Originally posted by kshah1987

They would have to do like a spin-off, similar to how Kundali spun off from Kumkum. 

spin off dosent hav same leads....its complytly with new star cast....

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Me too would choose the shw to go offair rathe than generation leap...

Want...............choose the show to go off air ...

Without Nishika...mostly FAN... Stop Watching