Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New ss.... Lavender Rose part 12 updated

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all, it's my 2nd post here. 

My First post is for telling the story which i loved it "Her marriage a sin to destroy" but that story is missing and I don't know where to find it again. In this lockdown I again opens this IF and re reading all the arshi story's . 

This is my first story about arshi , I have written some ff for colors TV shows. My name is prabha and I am from Chennai. 

I am writing story after very long time in wattpad , so guys please visit my story and comment there. 

The story name is  "Lavender Rose". 

Edited by prabha.abha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha.abha thumbnail

Each Rose has special meaning and the " Lavender Rose " means love at first sight.

prabha.abha thumbnail

Intro

The business class seat is very comfortable for others but not for him, the great business man ASR, the multi million dollars worth guy. He hate to return back to his birth place or birth country, we can say what ever we want. But still he is in the flight to India bcz 'Blood is thicker than water'. The phone call from his sister Anjali two months back made him to sit in this flight. She had called him when the moon is shining brighter and road is empty, that single phone call made him to take this decision. She had cried for whole two minutes , that two minutes was hell for him all the wrong thoughts had run in to his head. Finally his di has given him the sweetest new that he is going to be mama and that too he was the first to know it. 

prabha.abha thumbnail

Part 1:-

Arnav, the great ASR who is known for heartless man in business world has actually have a heart but it was stabbed and buried deeply inside. The first betrayal in his life by a women who gave him to this world in the name of mother. His mother went away when her husband is bankrupted leaving his two children, she chose money over her own blood. Then his first love , she also left when she came to know he is nothing but daily wage person. The hate for girls and love was natural for him. His grandma took him and her sister under her wing , she hate his daughter for doing greater sin in her life towards her children. His grand dad sold his properties to settle the money for his son in law business and become penniless. An accident for his di made her leg crippled when arnav looked around his life, he saw crippled leg sister , drunken father and penniless grandparents, so he decided that he will move away with his drunken father to earn money and study by staying on street or advanced building, while her sister will be safe with grandparents under a roof called house. 

His sister Anjali whom he call di was the only living blood relation he has, he don't consider his dad as his blood anymore. When he told his sister he is off to abroad to earn money , she had put down her strong leg by saying a big no but he doesn't budge for it. He had not told the original reason why he want to leave this place when he had promised that he will stay with his di life long. He came back to India only for his di wedding and he soon went back to his safe place. Arnav is not ready to face the place where he felt betrail. One day while visiting the bank locker Anjali had discovered the file which has background check detail about her husband confused by his brother action and she blackmailed him to tell the truth. At last arnav had told the truth about his love betrail and he don't want his di life also to ruin by money . 

When arnav left her sister with his grandparents, his uncle came to help them. They paid the money for his di operation and gave little money for his study. After he started to earn money he repaid the total sum amount to his uncle . Slowly they started to rise by doing small business, his di earned by desingin saree with his aunt and his cousin akash used the online to sell it. Akash aka ash is totally different character from his, he has total 10 love failure including his college professor. He is a easy going guy which total opposite to arnav. He started the AR fashion house in Delhi with the help of ash and mama bcz that's where his Nana sold the bungalow to repay the debit. He stayed in US and managed the company with his friends come PA Aman.

He brought back the bungalow and gave it to his Nani on Nanaji death anniversary. He know how much Nani was happy by entering that house again , this time they all entered with the person who is the main reason for loosing there happy life , his dad. He was not happy when his shyam jijui said they are taking his father in law with them to Delhi house on Nani and di request. He fought like a warrior with his di for taking that man with them to nanaji house, at last he stopped speaking when he got the knowledge that his sister had forgiven her so called dad . 

Five year, the longest five years in his life came to a stop when he came to know the sweetest news about her di first pregnancy. On his every birthday , every raksha bandhan, achievement, awards, billion dollar deal he received the yellow Rose bouquet , he knows who is sending that to congratulate him but he don't mind it. Yellow Rose is for siblings love. When his di asked for a wish by sending him rakhi , he know what it was and also he know that he is not ready to do it. At last after two months of his mind terminal he decided that he will stay in Delhi until his di delivery then he will be back to US . 

Nani and mami is planning for his marriage when they came to know his interest in men. God only know how they got the idea about him being gay , which result in appointment a beautiful women modern girl as his PA instead of Aman and also he has no interest in changing there idea about him bcz it also benefit him in so many way. He can easily escape by telling the same story. Aman went back to India to arrange the needful things, he also told him that he had arrange a PA for him who was a widow and working under Manokarji when he come she is his till his stay in India. Arnav was happy to hear that news , bcz he hate those type of girls who throw them self to him actually he hate all type of girls. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The family thought he was gay because he didn't show any interest in his pretty PA? He just hasn't met the one yet.

prabha.abha thumbnail

OMG I thought I will not get any reply.....But here u it comes thank you..

prabha.abha thumbnail

Yes and soon he will met "the one"

prabha.abha thumbnail

Part 2:- 

When he reached the home he was stunted by view, it was more beautiful than before. The First step inside the gate shook him up by the surrounding view, the garden. Not a normal one but it was a rose garden and that too lavender roses. There was so many roses but his eyes caught only the lavender color. He hates it, he hates it to the core. Those color rose is the remainder for her to him, even when his di was sending yellow roses he wants to shout and tell “don't send me any damn roses” but he couldn't do it to his di. After crossing the garden he got the clear view of his di, who is resting on the sofa, he recalled the conversation about morning sickness with his brother-in-law maybe it is making her tired.  Slowly he took the soundless steps towards his di with the mischief smirk on his face, but he was made to stop on the track by seeing the person who is approaching her, his so-called dad. 

He is different, very different three year back he was admitted in the hospital due to liver problem bcz  of his over drinking, but he the ASR never cared about it. When he saw that person bringing pillow for di he completely lost himself to the temper the very next moment with the two long steps he was inside the house and the strong iron palm were around his dad's neck. He roared like a lion “don't you dare touch my di” in front of his dad face.  By hearing the sound all came toward the hall and the scene in front of their eyes made the heart beat to stop for a second.  Ash, shyam and mamaji tried their level best to remove arnav from hands around the neck. One loud voice from Anjali made him to remove the hands, but his anger didn't go away.  Slowly Anjali made her steps in front of Arnav and place her both palms on the cheeks so that he will turn his head from looking dad towards her, “it's enough chote, let's leave everything behind and move on”. Arnav removed  the palms which is cupping his face like a mother bird “move on” he repeated those words again and took a slow step away from anjali, “I am sorry but I can't move on, I am just stuck there on those road side, sleepless night dreaming every night maa will come back to me ". “Please forgive me by telling those words” by telling that he ran upstarts towards his room, but he wants something to conform, so he stopped in the middle and turned back, the view from downstairs made his throat to chock in sorrow.  There all the people whom he considers as a family standing with the man whom he hates more than his own life. 

He doesn't want to be inside this house at least for now it's suffocating he needs fresh air. After taking bath and changing cloths he is ready to go office which is the place where his stress will be relieved. The knock on the door indicated that his di is waiting outside, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening the door. There he saw a beautiful girl with little kumkum on her forehead and food tray on her hand with the cute adorable little pout on her face, she so much remains his maa to him, by seeing that he can't be anger anymore. He moved and gave a little tight warm hug to his di to indicate that “what ever may happen but to him his di is important”. No words need for them to be spoken, a hug itself enough to convey their needed for each other.  Anjali made him to sit on the bed and started feed food to him by her own hand, it was nostalgic for both of them, still words failed to come out for arnav. He wiped the tears from corner of his eyes and anjali did the same thing towards her eyes. After eating arnav placed his head on his di lap where she combed the hair which made him to forget this damn big world, and took him to the beautiful dreamless sleep. Anjali closed the door with a big smile, his chote is same he never grown up still need maa or di to feed him food .

Ash was biting his nails in anxiety what if his bhai comes to know that he is the one who gave idea about gay to his dadi and mom.  He didn't mean it in that way, he just stated the today gossip "dating a guy is trend" when the discussion about his bhai's date less life came but now that is only going to get him killed. He wanted to rectify it, so he select cute model girl to work under him as the PA but now that also got cancelled by Aman. He asked him to send anyone to withstand ASR temper and who don't show tiredness with the heavy amount of work. So he select the girl who work under his dad and don't talk much. In the two years she has spoken only handful of words to all the people in office. But now that's  not the problem he wants to hide the girls exchanging from his maa and dadi, bcz he is in the verge of going crazy by working only with shirts and tie dude's, due to the strict rule “no skirt and shalwar working under him” . 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Did Ash bring in Khushi as the PA?

StellaBella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good one... Waiting for next update...