Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Absolutely agree with you sandhiya👍🏼.she is such a simple and matured girl..❤️.she is absolutely no nonsense attitude girl..see she gained so much love with out any sns drama👏

Exactly Maturity is the word. Inspite of gaining such popularity and stardom,her humility and simplicity is praiseworthy 👍 

And she's not into sns drama ,our girl is a gem ❤😍

Edited by sandhiya_1195 - 3 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the links guys. 

I just started hearing the one with Raj and Good Lord am finding it hard to keep up with how fast he speaks 😆

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys, I finally managed to catch up with both the LCs. 

Speaking of the radio interview first  Raj has got this really amazing voice and way of speaking I must say, the way he speaks Hindi is also cute 😆 He picked his questions really well. 

It was sweet how Rhea twice mentioned about the hardships that many people are enduring courtesy the present situation. 

As opposed to the fast pace at which questions were being asked she was taking her own sweet time to think through and answer and wow I didn't know she's into watching documentaries !

Kaveri and Maama ji being most active on the team's WatsApp group is so cute!! 😆 ( both Kaveri and Rhea are such pros at cooking..makes me feel envious because my cooking skills suck big time ) 

The answer to the question about siblings was cute <3  Ikigai is definitely a nice book to read, haven't read the other two she recommended, will check out. 

She also handled the question about SS well, the answer was understandable from an actor's perspective.

I was put off by the host in the other live lol The guy didn't really seem to communicate well for a host but it was great seeing Rhea looking all so lively and chirpy. Her enthusiastic response to how her parents reacted on seeing her on screen for the first time was very cute. And "tu tu main main" and shaktimaan were my favourite childhood shows too 😂💙 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rhea's interviews r really cool. She is very much sorted in her life knows her priority in life . She speaks from her heart  u can really see d honesty in her face . Doesn't fake anything . One thing I really appreciate abt  her if she has to praise anything  she likes , she will praise genuinely . Not for d sake and if she doesn't like anything she will not do any fake praise 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Rhea's interviews r really cool. She is very much sorted in her life knows her priority in life . She speaks from her heart  u can really see d honesty in her face . Doesn't fake anything . One thing I really appreciate abt  her if she has to praise anything  she likes , she will praise genuinely . Not for d sake and if she doesn't like anything she will not do any fake praise 

rhea's voice can say how much she loves everything... she cant fake any thing...

i just love her with her simple thoughts and honest answers...

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

rhea's voice can say how much she loves everything... she cant fake any thing...

i just love her with her simple thoughts and honest answers...

her simplicity made me her fan 

ruhi19 thumbnail

her simplicity made me her fan 

same with me but i love her eyes and smile more...drool mode on...

#girlcrush...

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

https://youtu.be/zTD61bi0pZA

Her interview with Raj , I guess back in December when he came to India

ruhi19 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/zTD61bi0pZA

Her interview with Raj , I guess back in December when he came to India