Amazing Rhea Sharma❣️❣️

Posted: 5 days ago

Sorry I'm a bit late..but yesterday Rhea's live have truly impressed me a lot... honestly i am stunned by the maturity and ease at which rhea did the live...it was her first live... stilll she managed to do that with grace..smiley27smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAVA72yBcqY/?igshid=1ayph0ab398jg

So guys go ahead and tell what all u felt when this adorable munchkin came live for the first tym...smiley31smiley31

Some of the highlights of the live

https://twitter.com/SruthiKondipar2/status/1262403180043939847?s=19

See this yaaron...the tag  #RheaLiveWithIIA trended yesterday...smiley32smiley32

https://twitter.com/Maira_1ehan/status/1262391301087035393?s=19

Edited by The_incredible - 5 days ago

Wow Thankyou so much Ammu for sharing Rhea live videosmiley31

I really amazed to see her simplicity and she was more beautiful without make upsmiley27..and stunned by her maturity(though this is her first live) and the way she handled the controversy question..I am really proud to be a fan of her she is such a simple, levelheaded matured person at this young age with her growing fame still she is groundedsmiley20

She has gained so much fans through mishti without even an ounce of sns drama..hatsoff to you rheasharmasmiley32

Thank you ammu for the link of her complete live interview videosmiley31 she looked totally fresh and beautiful 💓

Arey ammu smiley31rheu baby our chota baby  ke liye thread smiley31

Her iv was superb 

She's such a cutie smiley27

The research thing habit  matches with my habit smiley36mujhe bhi bahut Mazaa aata hai bas documentaries I can't handle smiley37

Khatro ke khiladi, she's too daring mujhse to dekha bhi nahi jaata Wo 🙈smiley36

She want to be a spy, Shah and Rhea ko ek saath avengers mein star Karna chahiye, Mazaa Aa jaayega smiley37

ammu..thank u for this...

i already seen her IV but i would love to see again...

she is just awesome... 

the way she expressed and answered everything very simple, sensible...

Originally posted by Agrata23

Wow Thankyou so much Ammu for sharing Rhea live videosmiley31

I really amazed to see her simplicity and she was more beautiful without make upsmiley27..and stunned by her maturity(though this is her first live) and the way she handled the controversy question..I am really proud to be a fan of her she is such a simple, levelheaded matured person at this young age with her growing fame still she is groundedsmiley20

She has gained so much fans through mishti without even an ounce of sns drama..hatsoff to you rheasharmasmiley32

Yup she was looking so freakingly adorable...her smile was so so so cutesmiley42

Sometimes I feel like Rhea is one among us ...and vaishu mentioned in her answer in the MOTW thread..her hobbies,her nature everything is so different from that of other stars...and I am very proud that I'm her fan...I never thought I would be her fan... today she have made me feel so happy ...smiley28smiley27

Originally posted by Just_Smile

Thank you ammu for the link of her complete live interview videosmiley31 she looked totally fresh and beautiful 💓

Wo kya haina..her live was posted by IIA in their ig handle..so I couldn't help but post heresmiley36smiley36

she was looking so beautiful..I can't take off that cute face off my head to be franksmiley36smiley36

Rhea Sharma Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke