Amazing Rhea Sharma❣️❣️

Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry I'm a bit late..but yesterday Rhea's live have truly impressed me a lot... honestly i am stunned by the maturity and ease at which rhea did the live...it was her first live... stilll she managed to do that with grace..❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAVA72yBcqY/?igshid=1ayph0ab398jg

So guys go ahead and tell what all u felt when this adorable munchkin came live for the first tym...🤗🤗

Some of the highlights of the live

https://twitter.com/SruthiKondipar2/status/1262403180043939847?s=19

See this yaaron...the tag  #RheaLiveWithIIA trended yesterday...👏👏

https://twitter.com/Maira_1ehan/status/1262391301087035393?s=19

Edited by The_incredible - 3 years ago

Wow Thankyou so much Ammu for sharing Rhea live video🤗

I really amazed to see her simplicity and she was more beautiful without make up❤️..and stunned by her maturity(though this is her first live) and the way she handled the controversy question..I am really proud to be a fan of her she is such a simple, levelheaded matured person at this young age with her growing fame still she is grounded👍🏼

She has gained so much fans through mishti without even an ounce of sns drama..hatsoff to you rheasharma👏

Thank you ammu for the link of her complete live interview video🤗 she looked totally fresh and beautiful 💓

Arey ammu 🤗rheu baby our chota baby  ke liye thread 🤗

Her iv was superb 

She's such a cutie ❤️

The research thing habit  matches with my habit 😆mujhe bhi bahut Mazaa aata hai bas documentaries I can't handle 🤣

Khatro ke khiladi, she's too daring mujhse to dekha bhi nahi jaata Wo 🙈😆

She want to be a spy, Shah and Rhea ko ek saath avengers mein star Karna chahiye, Mazaa Aa jaayega 🤣

ammu..thank u for this...

i already seen her IV but i would love to see again...

she is just awesome... 

the way she expressed and answered everything very simple, sensible...

Originally posted by Agrata23

Wow Thankyou so much Ammu for sharing Rhea live video🤗

I really amazed to see her simplicity and she was more beautiful without make up❤️..and stunned by her maturity(though this is her first live) and the way she handled the controversy question..I am really proud to be a fan of her she is such a simple, levelheaded matured person at this young age with her growing fame still she is grounded👍🏼

She has gained so much fans through mishti without even an ounce of sns drama..hatsoff to you rheasharma👏

Yup she was looking so freakingly adorable...her smile was so so so cute

Sometimes I feel like Rhea is one among us ...and vaishu mentioned in her answer in the MOTW thread..her hobbies,her nature everything is so different from that of other stars...and I am very proud that I'm her fan...I never thought I would be her fan... today she have made me feel so happy ...💔❤️

Originally posted by Just_Smile

Thank you ammu for the link of her complete live interview video🤗 she looked totally fresh and beautiful 💓

Wo kya haina..her live was posted by IIA in their ig handle..so I couldn't help but post here😆😆

she was looking so beautiful..I can't take off that cute face off my head to be frank😆😆

Thanks a lot Ammu super proud of this young  and mature girl. Respect  her choices and I always  remember  her saying  work  speaks  more than  anything. So true  she has reached   here  with her  hard work and will  surely  reach the height  with the help  of  only n only  hard work.  God bless  her.  

thank u for this go to thread yaar ammu 🤗...

lovs u dr ❤️

Rheu deserves all the lov for the hardwork she has put in 😳& especially her brutally honest attitude