EPISODE 33- Shabdon Ka Jaljal

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Ranja getting all ready for the trip. When the have their dinner, Kirtida plays her part of the game asking Rani to not to wear such an expensive necklace on the trip. Asha takes it to keep it in the locker and finds the locker all empty. The whole family is in shock except Kirtida and Jharna. I so much wish Utsav had done something better...he could have stolen from some other house…

Kirtida makes a mess of the situation while Hitank blabbers about installing the CCTV camera. Gunwant wants the police and Jharna spots something near the locker. She does a build-up and reveals  Utsav’s name. Again Rani is in shock. Everyone agrees that Utsav is the thief except RanJa…Rani says she doesn’t want the same mistake to repeat again and that they must not call him a thief until proven. Of course…solid evidences are required to prove it and also calling someone guilty without proving it is wrong. Raja supports her like he had promised. Rani tells Raja, what I feared has finally come true…when something like this happens; my family will be blamed first. I could see the guilt in his face…of failing her. 

Raja stops everyone and tells them not to blame Utsav. Hitank doesn’t want to waste time…Mehul is so agitated that he just agrees to Raja. I guess he also knows the whole planning, maybe Jharna told him. Mehul says Raja now will support his wife only… of course he will for she is speaking the truth, one should not be blamed without proof. And Mehul has no right to speak about him like this for he is also dancing on his wife’s music only. 

Gunwant shuts everyone up and calls the police. Rani tells Raja that his promise broke. He takes her hand in his and says his promise did not break and he will manage everything. Police refuses to believe that money has been stolen from Reshamiya mansion… its stupid; it’s more likely that a thief will steal from such places. 

Raja supports Rani, while Gunwant starts his emotional blackmail. He says there was a lot of jewellery and money and all his life’s earning are gone….they can still earn again…they have their business to run. Gunwant says that Hitank and Mehul will apologize if Utsav is proven guilty. He again uses Dhanwant’s name. I must say, looks like the whole family is involved in this except RanJa and Asha. 

Kirtida says why would Utsav do this to his sister’s family…he loves her so much. I was like, he loves her so much and that’s why he did this. Asha supports her. Rani says they must forget about this and think of helping the police to tell how things could have happened. Even if he planned to steal from Rani’s house, at least he should have made a better plan. Kirtida says he had thought about everything and she narrates the story. Rani is upset that they are blaming Utsav again. She decides to call Utsav and ask.

Meanwhile Utsav is back home and he is trying to hide the bag. Vrinda is busy in her work and doesn’t see the bag. He hides it. Vrinda sees him and gets suspicious…he somehow dodges the questions. Mehul is a t their place with his people. I wonder if he is a superstar or a goon at times.  Utsav runs away but Mehul holds him and beats him up. He asks for the money that he stole. Vrinda is shocked and says he can’t do such a thing. Mehul orders everyone to look for the bag.

They find it, and Mehul slaps him hard. I liked the way Utsav’s entry was at the mansion. Hitank says I always knew he was a thief kind of person. Raja interrupts…he wants Utsav to tell whatever he wants now. Mehul hold his collar asks Rani what to do to him and is about to slap him. Rani stops him and removes his hand from the collars as well. Mehul is kind of embarrassed and backs off. Rani gives her death glare on Utsav. Rani wants an answer. Vvrinda by then slaps him and tells that she can’t even call him her son…she feels the shame. She tells him at least he should have left Rani’s house…exactly…he shouldn’t have done something like this. Vrinda wants police to handle the situation further. 

Kirtida plays her next move, she asks about how Utsav got the duplicate keys indirectly and is about to blame Rani. Utsav says Rani has no idea about these things. But Mehul and Hitank exaggerate…and Hitank declares that the whole family is involved in this robbery.  Raja can’t bear it and asks him why he is blaming her family. Kirtida shuts Hitank.

Vrinda says Utsav has been like this always but Rani is always the good one who never did anything close. Vrinda tells she is ready to tell this to the police as well and she joins her hands in begging. Raja stops her and tells that he trusts Rani wholeheartedly. Utsav also adds that he was all alone in this plan and no one knows anything about it. 

Mehul says this is all a story. Now I am sure he knows Kirtida’s plan…every time he does something that makes the situation even more twisted.  Raja stops him but Mehul says it’s all his fault…it’s all because of him that these poor people are in this house…why couldn’t he says this before the wedding? Then they were not poor is it? It’s all a game of words. Hitank also says that they all are involved. 

Utsav says that they must not blame his family for his mistakes. And that he must be punished. Hitank says that Utsav is amazing…he is the theif and he himself declares the punishment…Hitank says he is not so stupid that he will kick one thief out and keep the other in the house. I know he is talking about Rani but again they must try to find the truth before blaming anyone. I can see Kirtida’s plan working. Rani is heartbroken. 

Overall the episode was pretty boring to me…but I loved the parts when Raja supported Rani. I just wish he has more voice in front of Mehul and Hitank…I am waiting to know how things turn in the next episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well! I just can't see these kiddos !! 😵

I love how  Raja took a stand supports her . 

I m just waiting for next part as high voltage drama you know .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

so the heavy voltage drama is coming up ,have to watch it because truth is going to come out at the end.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i mean all mota moti and kids truth

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Well! I just can't see these kiddos !! 😵

I love how  Raja took a stand supports her

I m just waiting for next part as high voltage drama you know .

Raja is unbeatable in loving his Rani!!

Me too...though I wish something better had happened!

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

so the heavy voltage drama is coming up ,have to watch it because truth is going to come out at the end.

Yep!!

Do watch it...

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

Raja is unbeatable in loving his Rani!!

Me too...though I wish something better had happened!

Yess