Guddan to go offair post lockdown??? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

if sbs showed show is going off air then maybe its true cause sbs wont usually lie unless the show gets extension post lockdown

and plus this time nishant's caption seriously indicates about this indirectly i maybe wrong plus kanika who used to be so active on social media isnt that active these days

if the show came to an end, i would say whatever they showed last is not the worst ending at least Akshan reunited and they got happily married(out of all Akshan marriages their last marriage was my fav one), but yeah what i really wanted to saw was akshan having a kid which wont happen (kaash before leap they showed kid track) but its okay at least no sad ending. 

jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. and plus though i didnt really follow the show much post alisha track, this show would still remain close to my heart only cause of nishika/akshan. akshan will remain my all time fav itv pair and i royally ignore whatever track i didnt liked.and yeah i stopped watching itv serials this year already, so gtnnp will be the last itv show i watched. 

and whenever i have been salty regarding the show, i apologise to the fans was just upset with how some and tracks turned out in the show and just wanted to express my opinion had no intention to hurt anyone, once again sorry for that.

my best wishes to nishant and kanika for their future career and i really really want to see them together as a jodi again be it music video, web series or even movies somehow! 

I agree to all ur words....nish posts have been hinting ths since long time nw...and ys recently kanika is not at all active like she used to b before.....

Me too loved thr last marriage...nd mst imp thy wr togethr....bt i wanted to c akshan kids track as well...bt ya no sad ending for d couple...

This one couple has got sizzling chemistry....would genunly hope the cme togethr for new project in future movie web show music video anythng....bt its a hard fact as well tht jodis are not repeated on ITV...so v cn only pray for the best.....

The situation is such right nw evry industry is facing financial crunch...so in ths shw gng offair is more sensible frm my point of view....getng new hero nd new story vl further vl b a big disastr for the team....

ITS A FACT....NISH AND KANIKA SHARE SIZZLING HOT AMAZING CHEMISTRY....nothing can change ths fact....

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

i'm Ok with it ending here to be honest. Hopefully they can do one or two shows to close everything out properly. 

Me too want the shw to end here....jodis are not repeated komal on ITV....all we can do is pray and hope....

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: smanisha

when it was shown i dont know can anyone plz post that news of sbs if dont mind .plz if it is the case we will lose our both nish or akshan. i  still want to hope its fake news to be postive.and onething i want to tell is i truly feel that zeetv is partial to gtnhp mujhe aisa laga toh kaha maine aisa observe kia hai.(so sorry if it is hurting anyone really sorry)

u r not the only one who think so even i noticed that. its actually hard to accept the fact that the show that won the best show award in the channel is getting off-air all of a sudden, mujhe toh lagta hai not just gtnhp other shows r also not safe now even the high trp shows, the channel's business are badly affected. however i felt one reason that the channel possibly gave the show a chance, cause the fact the cast was trying to do something innovative by providing episodes even in lockdown shooting at home, but that wasnt an easy job so that couldnt be continued. cause the news of the show going off air was speculating for quite some time and maybe the reason nishant wasnt happy was not he is the one who is quitting the show, the show itself is going off air. sbs is verified sources their news always turn out to be true most cases

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Me too want the shw to end here....jodis are not repeated komal on ITV....all we can do is pray and hope....

Agree 100%. Their chemistry can't be repeated. I'd much rather them cancel than get a new lead hero to replace Nish/AJ. I loved their journey together. Yes, there are a 100 different things they could have done and should have done but none of that will erase Akshan chemistry or story to date. Silver lining is that if its canceled, it ended with Akshan together. 

Lets hope for the best. I still would like at least one maha epi to close the show out appropriately more so for us fans. Network owes fans that at least. 

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If show End...then Ok...Want GTNHP--2(but with NISHANT-KANIKA)

But...Without Nishant ..Not interested in Guddan Show...I and my all friends stop watching....the show..😳.

So hope for some Good...🤗

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Agree 100%. Their chemistry can't be repeated. I'd much rather them cancel than get a new lead hero to replace Nish/AJ. I loved their journey together. Yes, there are a 100 different things they could have done and should have done but none of that will erase Akshan chemistry or story to date. Silver lining is that if its canceled, it ended with Akshan together. 

Lets hope for the best. I still would like at least one maha epi to close the show out appropriately more so for us fans. Network owes fans that at least. 

I completely agree with u here komal.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its a humble request...

while fans on insta & elsewhere are attempting to save both the show & the couple can you guys please not talk about this...

Let the show offair or season 2 & all, its ok & all... (it hardly happens)

Please I plead for the time being till anything is final let people focus in one direction

There are many like me who are in no mind to accept any of it... 

Its not Ok for us not like this (we are trying to save what is in our hand, shooting has not started for any show maybe we have a chance... let us) 

I am not lecturing you guys on anything but its just a helpless plead just in case any authoritive figure visits here, I do not want them to think the fans of this show are accepting the fate that they are forcing.

We are fighting & we want them to see our effort, our love for the show not this at least not in this moment. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2000

If show End...then Ok...Want GTNHP--2(but with NISHANT-KANIKA)

But...Without Nishant ..Not interested in Guddan Show...I and my all friends stop watching....the show..😳.

So hope for some Good...🤗

Agree with u.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Many shows are being scrapped at this stage of life it’s hard life already and this show at least had a closure like leads being together 

Even if it ends it’s good move .

Sbs/ sbb are not 100 percent reliable these days many rumors were falls too like first  leap and so on.

Those who are ardent fans of this show don’t be sad wait till it confirmed.

I second komalji and rishi ending with nishika is better than bringing new lead to kanika 

🙏

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

if sbs showed show is going off air then maybe its true cause sbs wont usually lie unless the show gets extension post lockdown

and plus this time nishant's caption seriously indicates about this indirectly i maybe wrong plus kanika who used to be so active on social media isnt that active these days

if the show came to an end, i would say whatever they showed last is not the worst ending at least Akshan reunited and they got happily married(out of all Akshan marriages their last marriage was my fav one), but yeah what i really wanted to saw was akshan having a kid which wont happen (kaash before leap they showed kid track) but its okay at least no sad ending. 

jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. and plus though i didnt really follow the show much post alisha track, this show would still remain close to my heart only cause of nishika/akshan. akshan will remain my all time fav itv pair and i royally ignore whatever track i didnt liked.and yeah i stopped watching itv serials this year already, so gtnnp will be the last itv show i watched. 

and whenever i have been salty regarding the show, i apologise to the fans was just upset with how some and tracks turned out in the show and just wanted to express my opinion had no intention to hurt anyone, once again sorry for that.

my best wishes to nishant and kanika for their future career and i really really want to see them together as a jodi again be it music video, web series or even movies somehow! 

It’s so true what u wrote I totally agree 

Kanu and nishant deserves a new show this show was already reached the end no point stretching it better to end 

I always said season 2 better option