Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

That's true. I can see that in majority of the fictions too. Mostly everyone focuses on Mishti's pain and forgets about Abir's heartbreak. Even I write about Mishti's point of view in 'The Aftermath'. But I understood Abir too. 

There is always another side to the story. While Mishti's life was not easy, Abir's hadn't been a cakewalk either. When we look at the breakup from Mishti's P.O.V., Abir might seem to be the culprit. But when you look at what Abir went through, you can't help but feel bad for him too. He literally lived through hell in the matter of few days with both his parents breaking his trust, knowing that his baby brother is not his own and to finally having his love snatched away from him. 

I feel equally bad for both Abir and Mishti. πŸ’”

To me, even from Misthi's POV Abir is not wrong and Mishti herself couldn't figure out why and what made him to take that decision. If at all BP didn't send her to London she would have figured that out in a day or so.

My heart broke into zillions of pieces for breaking such a pure souls (MishBir) on earth.

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

This was perfectly  beautiful AashiπŸ‘πŸ€—

short yet simply bang on.

We never got to see this depth to Abir's pain post-break up. We saw snippets of his emotions, especially when he confronted Nannu to break the nishmish rishta but still...

this letter was very much neededπŸ‘πŸΌ

keep writing dearπŸ€—

Thank you so much, Nandu! πŸ€—

Exactly. He really needed an outlet. I wish we would have got to witness more from his perspective. πŸ˜’

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

To me, even from Misthi's POV Abir is not wrong and Mishti herself couldn't figure out why and what made him to take that decision. If at all BP didn't send her to London she would have figured that out in a day or so.

My heart broke into zillions of pieces for breaking such a pure souls (MishBir) on earth.

Not from her POV, obviously since Mishti herself never held him responsible. Sorry, wrong choice of words. My bad. I meant to say that if we consider her heartbreak and pain, we might feel that Abir could have found an alternative. But the thing is, he was in a fix. He wasn't in the mental state to think anything properly. So he did what he felt was the only option left for him.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Thank you, Ruhi! πŸ€—

❀️

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ashi loved this osπŸ€—

Detail comment on wattpad πŸ˜†

But Bahooooooooooot acccchhaaaa tha πŸ€—

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Ashi loved this osπŸ€—

Detail comment on wattpad πŸ˜†

But Bahooooooooooot acccchhaaaa tha πŸ€—

Thank you soooooo much Vaishu...πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Okay, I'll check it out there. πŸ˜†

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ashi that was simply superb πŸ‘

i always wanted to see something like this for abir..poor soul...

but yess we hadlong being denied of meaningful insights & introspection from every character for that matter...

though we had a beautiful breakdown @ offsite..all i wanted was more..in depth to be true..just like ur piece 😳..

yes ..no one understands him like our Mishtu..no one gives him such a selfless love...even after returning from london , she had been repeating ..it is her fight for them & not just for her❀️...that made our girl all the more admirable & exemplary too 

waiting for more of ur sterling midnight madness drπŸ˜‰