Shubh Aarambh

EPISODE 32- Ankhon Ka Pyaar

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins as a continuation of the last episode, with Rani holding Raja so that he doesn’t fall. Raja is explaining to her that it was just the first day of her responsibility and that she must learn from the mistake and move on. He assures her that he will always hold her and be by her…forever. That smile he gives, my god…I have fallen or it. He is about to fall, the concern Rani shows has taken my heart, that instinct of holding him…my goodness, slowly both are learning love lessons. The tiny eye lock before Raja holds her hands in him was cute. The eye lock after that was more of a romantic type…they did not stop staring into each other until Asha calls them. Here also she is becoming the kabbad mein haddi. If allowed know, I think she would have gone with them to their honey moon also. 

Rani sees Raja’s clothes and asks him about having such old clothes. Raja tells her that they fit well and it doesn’t matter when it fits. I was like; you always wear Mehul’s clothes or else such old clothes in spite of being the owner of the shop…what an irony. Raja then talks sense when he says memories are associated with the clothes…I totally agree, we tend to keep clothes that hold dear memories to us even if they are really uncomfortable now. Rani is a little shocked though. When he talks about the sweater reminding him of his grandmother or the fragrance that still comes, I felt the loneliness in his life even though he had people around him….I felt like he was trying to fill in the place his father occupied in his life by these sweaters even though he did not mention anything about Dhanwant.

Meanwhile Asha calls Utsav and asks him for the money. I tell you, she has go so desperate now, Utsav is gone…he must take some step as soon as possible else Rani’s life is gone. He asks for time so that he can give the money, Asha lets him have the time, but she threatens that if he doesn’t pay, Rani will leave the house but will never go to Switzerland.

Rani has planned to knit a sweater for Raja but unfortunately she doesn’t have his size. I wonder what she is going to do. Right then Raja enters, Rani asks him to go into statue for there is a cockroach on his shirt. Using this reason she starts taking measurements. 

But eventually Raja finds out that she is doing something else and takes her in his hands swiftly. My god, Mr romantic Raja is back in form…all ready to romance Rani. Rani is in shock…Raja is flirting full on. He wants to know what kind of cockroach it is so that he can come closer to Rani this way daily and remove it….the way he says it…I just can’t get over the cuteness and hotness…Mujhe bhi batao, taki mein mein bhi nikal saku…cockroach! That position and that eye lock…beauty…it was just so beautiful.

Raja, you don’t need any reason to come closer to Rani…just the previous night he was so hesitant and now he wants opportunities to come closer to her…was it because it was the night time or because he got to know that they were going on their honeymoon. 

Rani justifies that she wanted to surprise him and that’s why she was taking his measurements. I tell you Raja is too smart, he asks her how she will do it in a day. The way the two were talking…they were looking at each other…the way he was smiling…everything made me wriggle. It was so nice to see this…Rani says she always used to knit sweaters for others but today she was doing it for someone….and she stops. Raja asks her…She says someone whom she cares for. Jinki tum? Jinki mein care karti hu. Raja wanted to hear her confession I guess…he agrees…he is still in the romantic mood! He wants a full sleeve sweater, and he takes her hands to that position…romance overloaded. 

She takes the measurements. And Mr Raja who is madly in love with her keeps staring at her…and she too is lost in him. 

I love the way she shuttles between the two sides of raja, passing under him to go back and forth. Then, when she is checking his measurements with her fingers, he holds her and pulls her closer. Please save me from romance overdose…it’s getting too sweet for the sake of sweater. He is about to kiss her hands but she gets shy and runs away. 

I loved the whole sequence of Rani knitting the sweater, he standing by her even if he has nothing to do there. And then the wool falling off and rolling towards Raja, and both are rolling it back. The minute Raja reaches Rani, both get lost in their eye lock and they roll the wool onto their hands. I just can’t take the eye locks so much…one episode and so many…my god. They both move away to realise they had wrapped themselves in the wool. This surely symbolises that they are bound forever with each other…even their hearts have proven the fact today.

Rani has almost completed the sweater even though she is having all the neck pain and all…shows her love for him. He also doesn’t leave any stone unturned to prove his love. He brings her tea so that she can get relaxed. They whole shot of him feeling the tea was so pretty. I just loved it. 

Asha sees this and gets upset…she did not want them to get close and here, the two are in a different world only. She sends Rani away saying her brother has come. 

Rani is shocked that her mother made so much of snacks…again Gujjus and snacks go hand in hand so much that they are carrying snacks even to Switzerland. Jokes apart, it’s a really sweet gesture. Asha reminds him o the time and tells him that time is almost over. Utsav gives Rani some money saying it’s her honeymoon gift from Vrinda. I love Vrinda so much…she is trying her best to keep Rani happy. While he leaves he bumps into Jharna and his wallet falls off. Why o I feel there is a golmal happening. And before he picks, Kirtida calls him to give sweets. Jharna retunrns the wallet and he leaves.

And then he texts his friend that they can go ahead with the plan…the lights go off. Everyone is trying to get the light back, Rani sees light from Kirtida’s room and goes to check but finds no one, Jharna also comes. Why do I feel Jharna also knows everything that’s going to happen? By the time Utsav sweeps off the locker, light comes back and he hides under the bed. Kirtida enter the room to see the locker open. Jharna also comes in. A flashback of Jharna overhearing Utsav and his friend is shown. She tells Kirtida and Kirtida makes a plan to help Utsav steal easily. She is unable to understand but Kirtida has her own plans…she wants to kick rani out along with Utsav’s plan getting flopped. 

Kirtida makes sure she gives Utsav a way to escape by announcing that Jharna must off all the light in the hall and she makes sure she takes everyone to the dining room for dinner. This way Utsav can escape easily. Surely Utsav is getting caught, there is some loop hole here….

Overall the episode was high on romance….but I am happy to see this episode before any drama happens. I am waiting to know what Kirtida has done. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thankyou very much for the wu now i am curios what is going to happen with Utsav poor thing was doing it for her sisters love .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i know stealing is bad but someone made him to do that is more responsible of the act.

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

thankyou very much for the wu now i am curios what is going to happen with Utsav poor thing was doing it for her sisters love .

Yep...I am curious too.

But I surely don't take his reason of doing it for his sister as a reason...had he really wanted Rani to have a happy life, he should have spoken to Raja and found a way out of all this.

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

i know stealing is bad but someone made him to do that is more responsible of the act.

Yes absolutely...I just wish he did not have that useless friend who fed him such rubbish ideas 

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Firstly the episode was so romantic . I know we are going to be heartbroken but it's their destiny ! To reach kirtidha and mota plans they have to suffer and one by one all will be exposed. No matter how close the people are. 

Rajuda toh pyaar mei pagal ho gaya hai . Hona bhi chahiye . They are so cute and understanding couple . Also Rani making sweater of him after his Grandmother shows the legacy ! .

Utsav and Asha , more than utsav mistake it's Asha here. Sorry to say chori karna paap hai but usse bada paap hai Dahej lena and Rani ko as a catalyst use karna. Here Rani is used as a toy ! Not Raja . 

She actually ruin their life in the name of money ! 

It felt really bad that shaadi ko ek din ni hua they are going to be apart 

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Padosan12

Firstly the episode was so romantic . I know we are going to be heartbroken but it's their destiny ! To reach kirtidha and mota plans they have to suffer and one by one all will be exposed. No matter how close the people are. 

Rajuda toh pyaar mei pagal ho gaya hai . Hona bhi chahiye . They are so cute and understanding couple . Also Rani making sweater of him after his Grandmother shows the legacy ! .

Utsav and Asha , more than utsav mistake it's Asha here. Sorry to say chori karna paap hai but usse bada paap hai Dahej lena and Rani ko as a catalyst use karna. Here Rani is used as a toy ! Not Raja . 

She actually ruin their life in the name of money ! 

It felt really bad that shaadi ko ek din ni hua they are going to be apart 

Yep...I am totally broken that they will separate. But somewhere I know without this separation...without this whole drama Rani would have never been able to expose Kirtida and Gunwant and also judaii se bhi pyaar badta a hai...gehra ho jaata hai. So at least some hope is there.

Again Asha should be blamed for asking for dowry but this does not undermine the fact that Utsav stole the money to pay her.....both the things are wrong and so both will be punished. Unfortunately the punishment is borne more by RanJa rather than themselves. 

It's just horrible that they are splitting with in few hours of their marriage...it just so horrible that the cause was their family and they are splitting for that family of theirs. 

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: faishar02

Yep...I am totally broken that they will separate. But somewhere I know without this separation...without this whole drama Rani would have never been able to expose Kirtida and Gunwant and also judaii se bhi pyaar badta a hai...gehra ho jaata hai. So at least some hope is there.

Again Asha should be blamed for asking for dowry but this does not undermine the fact that Utsav stole the money to pay her.....both the things are wrong and so both will be punished. Unfortunately the punishment is borne more by RanJa rather than themselves. 

It's just horrible that they are splitting with in few hours of their marriage...it just so horrible that the cause was their family and they are splitting for that family of theirs. 

Yesa ! They will come more stronger !