Hope the return of KZK will be a boon to this sector of people

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

With Sahil confirming in his yesterday live chat that the whole cast & crew are going to be taken out of Mumbai and the shoot is going to happen in a closed location, it is now almost confirmed that KZK will be back on air in July. While at the same time, as reported by IF, Producer Gul Khan has also made it clear that in the post COVID world, advertisement money is going to be very limited and so it is going to be difficult to keep expensive shows on air.

Now, considering the above 2 infos, I hope that KZK will manage to garner the required TRPs, irrespective of which pair EK is going to establish. Many of you might be surprised about my change in mind. Yes, I have a change in mind only w.r.to the show's sustainability. But, I still remain an AnuPreian, how much ever EK has tried to prove them to be wrong as a pair and I am still adamant not to watch the show until I feel EK has rectified the mistake she did, of butchering Anurag using a logicless bridge incident. Yet, at the same time, I cannot deny the fact that real life >>>>>>>>> AnuPre for me. So, I now really don't care what happens to them in the show. Because, this lockdown has opened my eyes on many things w.r.to the entertainment industry, of which the most important one is that it is the audience/fan who are fools to get attached to a character/pair/actor and start fighting for them, while all the actors will be enjoying their life as usual. They are not attached to the show or characters as the fans are and since, acting is only a job for them, fans too are only a part of their profession, which keeps changing with shows they do. I am not complaining about it because just like how, many of us do not like to stay in one job for long & look for better prospectives, same is the case with them. Only very rare actors are there to whom acting is a passion and who treat, interact, acknowledge, entertain & support their fans as a family consistently. Hina is one of them.

Another major reason is, the phase we are in, plus watching the hardships of the migrant workers & many low wage workers in various fields who are struggling hard to meet the ends, I realised that inn shows aur celebrities ki chakkar mein we are missing the actual reality. If not for the show, the actors, especially those with a blue tick mark on their accounts & who have a marginal amount of followers, have various other means to earn through different platforms like Instagram, YT, Tiktok, paid partnerships etc, even while sitting at home. (Those who want to know more about it can go through the link,  https://influencermarketinghub.com/instagram-money-calculator/, where you can see how can & how much, each of these celebrities is earning through each instagram post. Even a hate comment becomes a part of their source of earnings.πŸ˜‰) So, evenif a show doesn't come back for a longer time or goes off air, these mainstream actors/celebrities can manage. It will be the low wage ones which include the crew, junior artists / fresh faces and costume-makeup dept that suffers from this. The below video gives an idea of one of these groups.  

https://youtu.be/ITN_MPjG8zI

To add to it, news of many (not only actors, normal people too) falling into depression, developing serious heart problems and anxieties taking their lives, should force us all to come out of our possessiveness for actors/characters and be more considerate towards our fellow beings. Let fangirling take a sideseat now and compassion drive us to be a responsible human being. That is the reason why evenif the track is anti AnuPre, I wish that KZK along with other shows that are coming up in various channels, should garner enough TRPs to sustain, so that they can continue to be the livelihood of those low income families. In this phase, jitne bhi ho sake utne hi families should have atleast the means to keep hunger away from them. That is more important to me, than any show or pair. And EK is one of those who can afford to manage the sets, meeting the required guidelines as issued by the concerned authorities. So, let her use the resources she has earned till now, to support the supply/consumer chain, as that is the need of the hour now. Her shows are a source of negativity in all ways; but, if it can bring a ray of hope to many low income families, then let us look at the show as a blessing in disguise for the time being. 

Please ekta mam unite anupre with sneha forever and end Bajaj and komolika track forever β™₯️.

Millions of people have lost their livelihood. N we r still stuck to anupre and prerish.  Nothing about the story . Kzk -> high trps -> only bec of anupre-> livelihood of poor people. -> cut down the budget -> give expensive actors a break . Seriously ? Everything will be the same ..it will only take time. 

Hope this situation is diffused and it will take a long time before things normalize. Ek is super rich .hope she is paying salaries to all her staff and people who depend on her bec in this industry the daily wage earners are a big chunk. Use the money at the right place. That's it..

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by 6289815713

Please ekta mam unite anupre with sneha forever and end Bajaj and komolika track forever β™₯️.

Hello my fellow AnuPreian.... Let us not waste our emotions & energy for fictional characters. Instead, let us use it for those who are affected by this dark phase emotionally, physically and financially. And prepare yourself to accept an anti-AnuPre storyline. Because, there is a reason why EK is hyping up the return of KZK, among all her other shows. So, better to have no expectations. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by grace4317

Hello my fellow AnuPreian.... Let us not waste our emotions & energy for fictional characters. Instead, let us use it for those who are affected by this dark phase emotionally, physically and financially. And prepare yourself to accept an anti-AnuPre storyline. Because, there is a reason why EK is hyping up the return of KZK, among all her other shows. So, better to have no expectations. πŸ˜Š

So the story will be anti anupre after the lockdown. So it means Anurag will no longer remain the male lead of the show and there will be less screen space  of Anurag. And what reason are you talking aboutπŸ˜•

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abjini

So the story will be anti anupre after the lockdown. So it means Anurag will no longer remain the male lead of the show and there will be less screen space  of Anurag. And what reason are you talking aboutπŸ˜•

Bold - What more reason do you need, when towards the leap we saw how EK slowly started to butcher Anurag's character, starting from giving a cliffhanger scene of Anurag doubting Sneha's paternity and completing it by getting Anurag do the most heinous act of pushing Prerna down the bridge. And she purposely didn't mention the reason of why Anurag did it, before the incident, while during Prerna’s sacrifice, she took almost 5episodes to justify why Prerna had to agree to the deal marriage. Earlier and all, Anurag was always given a monologue to let the viewers know what his thought process was. But, starting from that paternity doubting scene till the pandal prayer scene, he was not given a single monologue to justify Anurag. Only when she saw that TRPs are not upto the mark that she started giving Anurag monologues, in that pandal prayer scene, to justify his act, inorder to lure the viewers back. But, that doesn't mean she will go the AnuPre way. She will not have brought back an experienced & senior actor like KSG, just to be a third angle. Either he will be made into a complete villain or will be treated as a parallel male lead. Given EK's crush for characters like Komo & Bajaj, plus Parth's other commitments, I don't think EK will go for the villain option. And to add to this, the purpose of Kuki-Kushal track and bringing in Bajaj's son is to create more misunderstandings between AnuPre, like how it happened in the original. So, as an AnuPreian the best thing we can do is either watch it with no expectations or don't watch it until Anurag's action are given proper justification. I am among those choosing the second option, especially since, I am not a TRP viewer. πŸ˜Š

Edited by grace4317 - 3 years ago

Ek definitely will take care of her staff to some extent.  I am happy, she is taking her cast n crew outside city which is required for period. She can afford this as she has 5 shows running, she can share sets for her shows n allocate expense across her shows.  This way, she is ensuring safety n same time job for crew.  This entertainment industry mostly runs on perday.   I think her crew would b happy abt this decision.  Only thing i am  hoping she shd not hv any child track in her show.  Right now its totally not safe to have children on set.  

Not just actors, even for us its a lesson to keep ourself diversified to hv different  means of earning.  Right now, everywhere job cuts or salaries slashed.   Many might hv very very difficult life in coming one or two years.   May God give every one strength to face this.

Now all countries going to open lockdown as they cannot keep lockdown for a longer period.  I am afraid about post lockdown.  Guys pls pls take extreme precautions.  Go out only if required.  

All govt started saying we shd learn to live with covid.  But how? (Big question mark)

Bold - What more reason do you need, when towards the leap we saw how EK slowly started to butcher Anurag's character, starting from giving a cliffhanger scene of Anurag doubting Sneha's paternity and completing it by getting Anurag do the most heinous act of pushing Prerna down the bridge. And she purposely didn't mention the reason of why Anurag did it, before the incident, while during Prerna’s sacrifice, she took almost 5episodes to justify why Prerna had to agree to the deal marriage. Earlier and all, Anurag was always given a monologue to let the viewers know what his thought process was. But, starting from that paternity doubting scene till the pandal prayer scene, he was not given a single monologue to justify Anurag. Only when she saw that TRPs are not upto the mark that she started giving Anurag monologues, in that pandal prayer scene, to justify his act, inorder to lure the viewers back. But, that doesn't mean she will go the AnuPre way. She will not have brought back an experienced & senior actor like KSG, just to be a third angle. Either he will be made into a complete villain or will be treated as a parallel male lead. Given EK's crush for characters like Komo & Bajaj, plus Parth's other commitments, I don't think EK will go for the villain option. And to add to this, the purpose of Kuki-Kushal track and bringing in Bajaj's son is to create more misunderstandings between AnuPre, like how it happened in the original. So, as an AnuPreian the best thing we can do is either watch it with no expectations or don't watch it until Anurag's action are given proper justification. I am among those choosing the second option, especially since, I am not a TRP viewer. πŸ˜Š

No grace, she started justify anurag in very next episode.  She hardly shown from prerna side. But instead started justifying him in very next episode n even she showed both anupre dreaming about each other.  I feel, this time she will show from anurag point of view.  How he had become thornbird, though very illogical way.  But in this process, she destroyed anupre.  Now I cannot accept even in their dream, until proper redemption.  I want anurag to realise his mistakes or sins that he committed in the process of becoming thornbird.  I don't want makers to show him that he is mahan in doing this silly act.  He has to realise that he is not strong enough to protect his love.  I don't hate weak heroes.  Not all heroes are brave.  Let pre forgive him after making him realise his mistakes.   But I highly doubt they will show this.  They r just jumping into anu mahan process, which would make pre revenge meaningless.  Now they shd keep biasness side n concentrate on pre if they need trp.  Regarding ksg. I am still skeptical about his character.  Also due to current situation there will b change in story for sure.  Let's see what's in store for us.

Betwn my wish is anu shd know sneha not alive before revealing.  I want anu too go through pain of losing child.  Anyways it's going to b anu centric story.  Let me enjoy his pain too..(sadist me)

Whatever the storyline, I will watch as long as parica in it. I might crib, but still I will watchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Hari73

No grace, she started justify anurag in very next episode.  She hardly shown from prerna side. But instead started justifying him in very next episode n even she showed both anupre dreaming about each other.  I feel, this time she will show from anurag point of view.  How he had become thornbird, though very illogical way.  But in this process, she destroyed anupre.  Now I cannot accept even in their dream, until proper redemption.  I want anurag to realise his mistakes or sins that he committed in the process of becoming thornbird.  I don't want makers to show him that he is mahan in doing this silly act.  He has to realise that he is not strong enough to protect his love.  I don't hate weak heroes.  Not all heroes are brave.  Let pre forgive him after making him realise his mistakes.   But I highly doubt they will show this.  They r just jumping into anu mahan process, which would make pre revenge meaningless.  Now they shd keep biasness side n concentrate on pre if they need trp.  Regarding ksg. I am still skeptical about his character.  Also due to current situation there will b change in story for sure.  Let's see what's in store for us.

Betwn my wish is anu shd know sneha not alive before revealing.  I want anu too go through pain of losing child.  Anyways it's going to b anu centric story.  Let me enjoy his pain too..(sadist me)

Whatever the storyline, I will watch as long as parica in it. I might crib, but still I will watchπŸ˜ƒ

BoldHari.... I am not into proving anything. But, starting from Mentalhood screening IV both Parth and Erica had clearly said that pro-leap, KZK is going to be a different season and that Anu & Pre will be having their own families & kids to handle. This, plus the different hints they have given through their LCs, is enough to understand that PreRish track is on the way. More than that, with the way EK tried to bring down Anu's character through that scene of Anu thinking Bajaj as Sneha's father at the end of an episode & thereafter giving confused reactions/dialogs by Anu after Pre comes home with Sneha and ending up that track with the bridge incident without even giving a hint to the user on why Anu was doing it, it is very clear what her motive was. And now with Bajaj's son too entering the show & Sonyaa too hinting to returning back to KZK, you still expect that KZK is going to be Anu-centric. Kudoos to your optimism. Mene tho AnuVi  (Tanvi as Sampada of S1) ka possibility bhi soch liya thinking of more options on how can EK further butcher Anu's character. πŸ˜„

Now coming to Parica, I am no more bound to them emotionally, neither individually nor as a pair. Just a curiosity. That's the only thing left about them. The harsh realities of life that we got to see in this covid/lockdown phase and one coincidental thing I have found out about most of the actors associated/associating with EK, excluding a few, plus a critics video on how the mastermind of ITV is used by some show makers, in promoting a jodi to ensure TRPs, helped me to break the last shackle of the chain that had bound me into fangirling Erica. With it now being clear that Eri is very much a part of EK's inner circle, mujhe aur drama & gimmicks jhela nahin jaayega. Now I am like a free bird and I can now like/love any ITV celebrity without any partiality and just for their acting, like how it used to be before KRPKAB. Those times I used to watch many shows, irrespective of whether the leads were freshers or experienced actors, and easily move on from one show to the other, once it ends or when it starts its illogical tracks as in past EK shows. It is after i fell into the traps of fangirling Eri that everything changed. Now I am back to my pre-KRPKAB phase and I am feeling so relaxed & relieved in this phase. 😌 Not only that, this has helped me to think apart from AnuPre and wish for the show to run for a longer time, even if it might not suit my wishes & taste. Now, it is only about story and entertainment. Tomorrow, if Kuki-Kushal track might entertain me, I will be back watching the show. That means, I don't have any baggages or conditions w.r.to any actor or pair.

P. S. Regarding the track I favor, that will be one where Anu comes to know the gravity of the foolishness he did, regrets it, after which Anu suffers a heartbreak leading to him having a thornbird ending. But everyone knows that this is not going to happen as EK likes dragging her shows with illogical tracks.πŸ˜’ In that case, I wish after Hero series shoot is over, she brings in a twist with Anu getting replaced with someone else and Parth leaving for better projects. Because for actors like him, Harshad, RK, Hina, Jenny etc, acting is not just a time pass; it is a passion. They also love to experiment various roles. Such actors are not made for saas-bahu type shows. While for Eri, acting is not her passion; acting in various mediums was always ticking off her bucket list and that is one thing she has consistently been saying all these 4years which she again repeated in her recent LCs. Also, for certain reasons, I don't see her taking up a project outside Balaji. So, if EK is going to run KZK for years, it is just a bonus for Eri and in between she can do a webseries, tickoff the final wish in her bucket list, get settled down with her new family and continue with her YT channel, just like how it has happened with DT.πŸ˜„

BoldHari.... I am not into proving anything. But, starting from Mentalhood screening IV both Parth and Erica had clearly said that pro-leap, KZK is going to be a different season and that Anu & Pre will be having their own families & kids to handle. This, plus the different hints they have given through their LCs, is enough to understand that PreRish track is on the way. More than that, with the way EK tried to bring down Anu's character through that scene of Anu thinking Bajaj as Sneha's father at the end of an episode & thereafter giving confused reactions/dialogs by Anu after Pre comes home with Sneha and ending up that track with the bridge incident without even giving a hint to the user on why Anu was doing it, it is very clear what her motive was. And now with Bajaj's son too entering the show & Sonyaa too hinting to returning back to KZK, you still expect that KZK is going to be Anu-centric. Kudoos to your optimism. Mene tho AnuVi  (Tanvi as Sampada of S1) ka possibility bhi soch liya thinking of more options on how can EK further butcher Anu's character. πŸ˜„

Now coming to Parica, I am no more bound to them emotionally, neither individually nor as a pair. Just a curiosity. That's the only thing left about them. The harsh realities of life that we got to see in this covid/lockdown phase and one coincidental thing I have found out about most of the actors associated/associating with EK, excluding a few, plus a critics video on how the mastermind of ITV is used by some show makers, in promoting a jodi to ensure TRPs, helped me to break the last shackle of the chain that had bound me into fangirling Erica. With it now being clear that Eri is very much a part of EK's inner circle, mujhe aur drama & gimmicks jhela nahin jaayega. Now I am like a free bird and I can now like/love any ITV celebrity without any partiality and just for their acting, like how it used to be before KRPKAB. Those times I used to watch many shows, irrespective of whether the leads were freshers or experienced actors, and easily move on from one show to the other, once it ends or when it starts its illogical tracks as in past EK shows. It is after i fell into the traps of fangirling Eri that everything changed. Now I am back to my pre-KRPKAB phase and I am feeling so relaxed & relieved in this phase. 😌 Not only that, this has helped me to think apart from AnuPre and wish for the show to run for a longer time, even if it might not suit my wishes & taste. Now, it is only about story and entertainment. Tomorrow, if Kuki-Kushal track might entertain me, I will be back watching the show. That means, I don't have any baggages or conditions w.r.to any actor or pair.

P. S. Regarding the track I favor, that will be one where Anu comes to know the gravity of the foolishness he did, regrets it, after which Anu suffers a heartbreak leading to him having a thornbird ending. But everyone knows that this is not going to happen as EK likes dragging her shows with illogical tracks.πŸ˜’ In that case, I wish after Hero series shoot is over, she brings in a twist with Anu getting replaced with someone else and Parth leaving for better projects. Because for actors like him, Harshad, RK, Hina, Jenny etc, acting is not just a time pass; it is a passion. They also love to experiment various roles. Such actors are not made for saas-bahu type shows. While for Eri, acting is not her passion; acting in various mediums was always ticking off her bucket list and that is one thing she has consistently been saying all these 4years which she again repeated in her recent LCs. Also, for certain reasons, I don't see her taking up a project outside Balaji. So, if EK is going to run KZK for years, it is just a bonus for Eri and in between she can do a webseries, tickoff the final wish in her bucket list, get settled down with her new family and continue with her YT channel, just like how it has happened with DT.πŸ˜„

I couldn't get u on bold part.  Pls pm me