Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

~Mar Jaaniya~ A Musical Romantic MishBir OS - Page 2

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

beautifully written... i specially liked the way u described the colors and mishbir relation...

Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tumhiho

I loved it as per usual 

You just have a way of writing which takes the reader on a whole journey! And also have to say you’re a versatile writer, each story has had its own charm and freshness in it.

This one is beyond beautiful β€οΈ The way you incorporated the colors and described it with their love haaayeee. Seriously a beautiful and colorful write-up, I thoroughly enjoyed itπŸ’•πŸ₯°

Thank you for writing in such a way that we feel that it is Mishti and Abir. You’ve made them come alive 🎈πŸ₯³

You understand both of their characters so well that it’s truly commendable. πŸ˜³

Thank you so very much for always reading and leaving such encouraging comments for me <3 I have always obsessed over the idea of Mishti being in Abir's shirt and them painting together <3 <3 When I started writing, the idea of using color to define their relationship suddenly striked <3 I will be honest I wasnt sure if I would be pull through this story but I am just very glad with the response.

Thank you once again for always being such an avid reader!

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Shonaaaa,

Abir's description was super HOT πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

The colors and significance of their love story very nicely written.

Loved it. Keep em coming

Love n hugs

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_love

Hey Shonaaaa,

Abir's description was super HOT πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

The colors and significance of their love story very nicely written.

Loved it. Keep em coming

Love n hugs

Heyyaa di!!!! <3 <3

Hahah!! I am glad you liked it. Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

AnkitaPritu thumbnail

β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ couldn't help find words....the significance of colors in the life of #MishBir was described so awesomely dear....as usualπŸ™

The perfect harmony in their thoughts n relationship with all the hurdles thruout is too relatable n endearing to read...thanxs again for newer perspective on their own the thoughts which we really want to see onscreen

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnkitaPritu

β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ couldn't help find words....the significance of colors in the life of #MishBir was described so awesomely dear....as usualπŸ™

The perfect harmony in their thoughts n relationship with all the hurdles thruout is too relatable n endearing to read...thanxs again for newer perspective on their own the thoughts which we really want to see onscreen

Awww!! Thanks Ankita for your lovely comment <3 <3 I always wanted a coloring session for MishBir and I guess I finally managed to pen it down. Glad to know that you liked it!

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all i don't know how come i missed this one. Really really sorry. See it's the lockdown effect.πŸ˜†

Again beautifully written. I don't know what to say..I just loved reading it. Must say you understand MishBir's characters so well.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

First of all i don't know how come i missed this one. Really really sorry. See it's the lockdown effect.πŸ˜†

Again beautifully written. I don't know what to say..I just loved reading it. Must say you understand MishBir's characters so well.

Hahah!! Please dont worry and apologize. It happens <3 But I am glad to know you got a chance to read.

And thank you so much for your compliment. I am glad to know that you feel that way.

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG ...How did I miss this ??? 

Awwww.....Damn damn damn good  & Amazingly written piece that glides like an pleasant music . Probably its one of the best shot I have read recently .πŸ‘

Looking forward to your writing πŸ€—

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: riya27

OMG ...How did I miss this ??? 

Awwww.....Damn damn damn good  & Amazingly written piece that glides like an pleasant music . Probably its one of the best shot I have read recently .πŸ‘

Looking forward to your writing πŸ€—

Thank you so much for the compliment. I have one ongoing story: Bygones that I am currently writing.

And if you are interested in reading any of my previous works, I can definitely share the links with you.

Let me know. Thank you once again