Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

~Mar Jaaniya~ A Musical Romantic MishBir OS

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys!!

I am back with yet another MishBir OS! It's a musical romantic one again. Thought it would be a nice between the emotional ones I keep bringing.

Here is the link to the song if you guys want to hear it again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UrEgEkQSZ0

Please do let me know your thoughts and reviews about it.

Thank you @lubz for always being the constant supporter. Your encouragement and support means a lot to me.

OS is in the next post!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

~Mar Jaaniya~

Abir and Mishti were in the bedroom, finishing up their usual activities, like any other night. Mishti was sitting on their bed, dressed in her nightgown, reading her book. Abir was standing in front of his canvas, holding a paintbrush in his hand. He was dressed in his usual white vest and denim jeans. As she turned her page of the book, her attention fell on him. Her man. Her beautiful man. There was no doubt that she fell in love with the amazing human being Abir was. But there were no second thoughts to how handsome he looked. He could win any competition with any greek gods. His masculinity made her crazy about him. His hazel colored eyes hypnotized her to no bounds. She always felt like some crazy teenager who would gush over her crush’s looks. But that man wasn't just her crush. He was the love of her life. He was her soulmate, her partner. He was, and he always would be her number one. She realized that it had been ages since they had spent any quality time together. An idea struck her and she immediately went inside the bathroom.

Abir was lost in his thoughts when the noise of the bathroom door distracted him. He looked around and then looked towards his canvas. As Abir dipped his paintbrush in blue color, he heard the sound of the bathroom door open and he looked in that direction. Mishti walked out of the bathroom slowly, dressed in Abir’s white kurta. Just like the blue color leaves a calming effect on your mind and soul, he felt the same as he kept looking at her. His first ever feeling of home when he saw her for the first time. They formed an unknown and unsaid bond of trust. His heart suddenly started racing. While his eyes remained fixated on her, his hands continued to paint on his canvas. 

Lamhe vele lamhe, vele pal yeh

Idhar-udhar tahel rahe

Sehme sehme dil bhi

Keh rahe hain bina tere

As she walked towards him with a smile on her face, he dipped his brush in yellow color. A color that signified a smile. A color that signified their friendship, which was the basis of their relationship. A friendship that was so strong. A friendship that made them feel home, even when they were away from home. A friendship that provided them with a sense of belonging.

She walked and stood still facing his back. He tilted his head and glanced at her with a smirk on his face. He dipped his brush in red color and started smudging that on the yellow color that he had applied on his canvas. She slowly walked towards him and engulfed him in a back hug. The warmth they both felt was unimaginable. They closed their eyes to feel the moment. Mishti lightly caressed her cheek on his back and held him tightly by his stomach. Abir left his brush on the table and wrapped his hands over hers. He slowly held one of her hands and released her hold on his stomach while he left his other hand tightly engulfed over hers on his stomach. He blended his fingers in hers and guided their hands towards the paintbrush.

They started to smudge the red color again on the yellow color which resulted in different shades of orange color on the canvas.

Mar Jayian, tere bin mar jayian

Mar Jayian, tere bin mar jayian re

Orange signified the most important stage of their relationship. The beginning of attraction which was unsaid but not unknown between the two. Lust wasn't the base of the attraction. Their attraction towards each other was purely based on the sense of their belonging. It was based on the grounds of the trust and respect they held for one another, for their sense of strength and the strength of their characters and values. Honesty was their strongest armour. As individuals they were self reliant. But as a couple, they were a strong team. A joint force who were ready to face and fight any battle, come what may.  A force to be reckoned with. 

As they continued to dip their brush in red color, Abir tilted his head again and glanced over Mishti from the corner of his eye. Mishti looked towards him with a smile. She tiptoed up to reach him and touched her forehead with the side of his head that was facing her. She placed a kiss on his cheeks and continued to rub her head on his. Their affection for each other knew no bounds. There was no doubt that they loved their family the most. But they also knew that if they had each other, they needed nobody else in any battle or competition.

Mishti continued to place light feathery kisses on his ears and neck, causing Abir to feel so many sensations that he couldn't even define in words. Mishti smiled as she was getting successful in teasing Abir.

Dil mein koi rag yun

Dhadakti hai, ki jaise bijli si daude

Saansein teri saansein

Jalaati hai bina tere

As much as he enjoyed her teasing him, Abir was no less of a competitor in this game. He held her hand again and pulled her out of the back hug, twirled her and brought her in front of him in a way that her back was now facing him. And he quickly trapped her in his back hug. It was so sudden for Mishti that she had no time to react. She knew that now she was trapped. But she didn't mind being trapped like that. This was one trap she was happy to be imprisoned for life. 

Abir held her hand again and guided it to hold the paint brush that was dipped in red color. His other hand was holding tight on her waist. They continued to add a few strokes of color red on the canvas. Red, not only signified their color of love but also its depth. Their love for each other was so profound and deep that one would even wonder that such love even existed in real life. And the shades of red depicted the different moments of their relationship. Sometimes they were cute as teenagers being in love and sometimes they were as mature as those grown up individuals who understood their relationship and its limitations. Their relationship was far from perfect but they made it seem as if it was perfect. Red also signified the deep yet dark period of their life where they had to be away from each other. He had broken up with her and those months and days were the hardest period of their lives. Even before they broke up they somewhere knew that they couldn't survive without one another. But that break up was proof of the belief of theirs.

And when they reunited, their love for each other, their passion for one another was more fierce than ever. They were unbreakable.

They again dipped their brush in blue color and added very light strokes onto the canvas. As they both reunited again, their trust, their honesty and their loyalty for each other strengthened. Blue signified a lot with all those characteristics. As they knew they were strong, they also knew they were flawed. They were not bothered by their flaws. They were more interested in making their relationship more perfect, despite those flaws. And that's where the beauty of any relationship lied.

As they continued to apply color on the canvas, Abir nuzzled and rubbed his nose on her neck. He was breathing very close to her ears and neck. It was close enough for him to enjoy her scent. The sweet torture that Abir was leaving behind made Mishti lose all her senses. She wasnt able to decide whether she was dying with that torture or enjoying it. Their eyes were closed. They were lost in their moment and didn't care about the rest of the world.

Abir always knew his ways around her. He always had a way to hit the right chord. Mishti wasnt able to handle the sweet torture anymore and decided to run away.

Girhon ko suljhaao, tere bin kya jeena o

Bata mujhe, bata mujhe…

Girhon ko suljhaao, tere bin kya jeena

Aa bhi jaa, aa bhi jaa, aa bhi jaa

Aa bhi jaa, aa bhi jaa…

She tried to run away but Abir was fast enough to hold her hand. He placed his paintbrush on the side and slowly walked towards her. He started leaving feathery kisses, starting from her fingers, to her hand, making his way to her shoulders and finally her neck. He turned her around and tightly held her by her waist. They looked straight into each other's eyes. Their eyes reflected pure passion and devotion that they had for each other. Mishti slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and he leaned forward to kiss her forehead. A kiss that was another promise for their lifelong togetherness. A promise to be as goofy as kids, to be as thick as thieves in every battle of their life.

She rubbed her nose against his and then hugged him tightly. Their hug was so tight that it appeared as if they just wanted to blend their bodies in one another. Their souls had already found a way to blend ever since they met. They needed no promises, no vows, no marriage for that. It just happened. Abir kept kissing her head while she kept kissing his chest in return.

As they broke the hug, they looked towards the painting to see the art they both created while they were having their moment.

Lamhe vele lamhe, vele pal ye

Idhar-udhar tahel rahe

Sehme sehme dil bhi

Keh rahe hain, bina tere

They painted a burning fire. Fire that represented their relationship. The colors coming from the flames was the journey they had embarked on ever since they met. Fire also represented their passion for each other. It signified the importance of leaving the hurtful memories behind & new beginnings, new promises. No could have understood the importance of fire in their life like they did.

With that, Abir picked Mishti up in a bridal style and carried her to their bed. They were ready to create new memories and add new colors to their fiery relationship. They knew they have to keep this fire burning for eternity!

Edited by .IamShonali. - 3 years ago
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shonaaa!!! 🤗 🤗

I'm in LOVE with your musical shots! I love how you blend the song with the story. It's just so amazing that it transcends you to another world. The only word that I can use to describe it is 'Perfection'! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I was totally involved in the story. The way you played with the colours and their significance is brilliant. It perfectly described their relationship that is composed of all the flavours. And it just make them as well as this OS perfect. As I said for your previous musical shot, I'm going to re-read this too multiple times. That's how much I loved it!

Thank you so much for this Shona... ❤️ 🤗 Keep writing more musical shots and normal shots too. Waiting for more...

Edited by Ashi3 - 3 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was so amazing! I loved how you spoke of the various colours signifying their relationship in different ways. They've gone through so many different phases in their relationship and the way you described it was so beautiful. I loved it. 

Ofc, seeing them all cute and romantic and passionate together was ❤

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Their passion towards each other is penned down very beautifully and the colours on canvas was brilliantly written... I loved this piece of writing.... Thank you 🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

beautifully written... i specially liked the way u described the colors and mishbir relation...

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I loved it as per usual 

You just have a way of writing which takes the reader on a whole journey! And also have to say you’re a versatile writer, each story has had its own charm and freshness in it.

This one is beyond beautiful ❤️ The way you incorporated the colors and described it with their love haaayeee. Seriously a beautiful and colorful write-up, I thoroughly enjoyed it💕🥰

Thank you for writing in such a way that we feel that it is Mishti and Abir. You’ve made them come alive 🎈🥳

You understand both of their characters so well that it’s truly commendable. 😳

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashi3

Shonaaa!!! 🤗 🤗

I'm in LOVE with your musical shots! I love how you blend the song with the story. It's just so amazing that it transcends you to another world. The only word that I can use to describe it is 'Perfection'! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I was totally involved in the story. The way you played with the colours and their significance is brilliant. It perfectly described their relationship that is composed of all the flavours. And it just make them as well as this OS perfect. As I said for your previous musical shot, I'm going to re-read this too multiple times. That's how much I loved it!

Thank you so much for this Shona... ❤️ 🤗 Keep writing more musical shots and normal shots too. Waiting for more...

Ashiiii!!!!

Haha thank you so much <3 <3 That is really sweet of you.

Initially my plan was to just use scenes with the song. Adding colors was a sudden decision. I wasnt sure whether it would go with the song and the scene or not but I just tried.

I am so very glad you liked it. Thank you for reading and commenting!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

This was so amazing! I loved how you spoke of the various colours signifying their relationship in different ways. They've gone through so many different phases in their relationship and the way you described it was so beautiful. I loved it. 

Ofc, seeing them all cute and romantic and passionate together was ❤

Heyyyaaa girl!!!

Yes they definitely have. This idea suddenly struck me and I am just glad whoever read it so far liked it. Thank you for always reading and leaving such beautiful comments always <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mii5

Their passion towards each other is penned down very beautifully and the colours on canvas was brilliantly written... I loved this piece of writing.... Thank you 🤗

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I am glad you liked scenes and the colors associated with them!!!