mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Just saw Malang again on Netflix...had seen a bad print earlier, and though the movie isn't anything great, I liked Disha's acting this time. She's better than Ananya, Sara, Tara, and Jhanvi. Not only that, she's a stunner.

She's done a decent job in the movie. She was also good in MS Dhoni ( should have won best debut for that). 

I don't think people understand her potential yet. She is the only one among the newcomers who has looks, charm, X-factor and potential to be the next big thing. She needs to improve her acting, no doubt about that, but she's not a terrible actress as people paint her out to be. At the very worst, she can be the next Shraddha and if she improves, she can be better than that.

She's a crowd-puller in the real sense of the word.

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

i watched it today, movie was alright...

Disha was so natural and convincing.. she did  well

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw the movie yesterday, she was alright.  Had a blank expression throughout, some smiling scenes and then in her sad scenes,  for some reason she needed to be drenched with water.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

😆

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😲

I was forced to watch that abomination of a movie. And I absolutely hated her 'acting'. She looks hot and all, but zero screen presence and negative marks for dialogue delivery.

CuttingChai thumbnail

ARK n Disha looked amazing. Less said about the revenge plot the better.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well she needs to learn to act better. If she can’t show acting skills then we will have to deal with the average best right now being hyped up. She isn’t that bad, but she isn’t good either. I much rather watch an actor who can act then someone who just looks good. If there is two in one, that’s ideal. I hope the acting bug hits her because she has some spark regarding her looks. I have a hard time accepting alia, sara, Jhanvi as top actresses when I’m so used to watching Deepika and Priyanka who have the looks but also can pull off great characters. That’s just my opinion.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Barring Filmfare she won all the best debut awards that year.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Barring Filmfare she won all the best debut awards that year.

Who won Filmfare? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Who won Filmfare? 

Ritika Singh from Saala Khadoos. She was fantastic, she deserved it. Although Ziara would have been the best choice.