Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Plz add me in ur pm list..

Superb story❤️

kurkuresandwich thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow amazing story....❤

I fell in love with this amazing characterization of Riya in your story....

Continue soon....

Can't wait for the next update...

red Text

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome story

I love it so much!!!

Damn Riya broke Arjun! 🤣

Everyone is shocked at her behaviour, perfect blend of tough love

The third degree was awesome

So she has a military background. 

I love the way she and Arjun are developing a bond

do cont sooon and try to send pms if you can

Edited by bloomie - 3 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

POST 8(PART A):

Riya focused back on her breakfast. She was a food lover and when food is infront of her , why would she focus on something else? Arjun saw Riya feeding herself like a kid. He saw the spark in her eyes when the plates were in her side. She generously applied the cream on the tart and was eating it . After taking a bite , she re leashed the taste of it by closing her eyes and with a big smile in her face. Whenever she had cream in her fingers, she would lick it . Seeing this antics of her, he could not help but to smile the widest. She looks so adorably cute, she behave like a 2 year kid.He was surprised and loved this Riya too. He loved every part and shade of hers.

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 3 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 8 (PART B):

Riya was busy having her breakfast. While observing her , he noticed that Micheal has arrived. He immediately came back in his cop mode. He was about to get up whileimmediately Riya hold his hand and stopped him.

Riya(eating her food):'Sir, if you make a move now, he will get suspicious and would alert pathan. Let him first get settle down , then we will have our way with him.'

Arjun:'how did you notice him?'

Riya (pointing something towards his back):'There's a mirror which is located at an angle with which I can see the entrance.'

He compiled to her and sat down and had his breakfast. Both of them had their breakfast. Now it was time to pay their bills. Both of them stood and walked towards the pay counter. Soon Arjun halted in his footsteps. Riya looked back at him questioningly.

Arjun:'He know's me. '

Riya:'Fine then . I'll pay the bills and then you can make your appearance.'

With that she took the bill from his hand and went to pay the bill.

Riya:'Excuse me, I have to pay this bill.'

Micheal:'Sure mam.'

Micheal after seeing Riya was mesmerized by her. He was openly drooling on her to which Riya was unaware since see was texting in her phone. Seeing this,Arjun's anger reached the sky. He was visibly in fire. If looks could kill, then by now Micheal would have been under 150 feets in ground and would be burnt into ashes.

Micheal:'Mam, it's 670 RS.'

Riya:'Yes. sure'

She gave his the cash. In the pretext of getting the money , Micheal intentionally was caressing Riya's hand while looking at her full on pink lips. Riya knew what he did and withdrew her hand fastly. Arjun saw this exchange . If till now , he was controlling himself then now control has lost it's control. Arjun angerly marched towards Micheal and took a food  knife on the table and literally inserted it into the hand that caressed Riya's hands.Micheal who was unaware of his surroundings, yelled in pain making Riya to step back in suddenness. Micheal and Riya both turned towards his attacker only to witness Arjun in fire.

Micheal(frightening):'Ar..jun..'

Arjun(in high on anger):'Yes, it's me.'

Micheal(still in same state):'Why are you here?'

Arjun(still in the same state):' Where is Pathan?'

Micheal:'I don't know.' 

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 8 (PART C):

Now there is no force on Earth to stop arjun. He inserted the food knife more into Micheal's hand making Riya yell in shock . Micheal was shouting in pain and there was a huge crowd infront of them . The manager of the cafe came running to them to stop harming his employee or else he would call the police to which Riya showed her ID making him stop and to sympathetically look at Micheal. Now pain was unbearable to Micheal to which he opened his mouth.

Micheal:'harbor port. 10 am shipping of girls. Sheen is also with them. Pathan knew that ETF is behind him. So he planned to use her as his shield.'

He confessed but Arjun was not yet done with him . For all that he had done with Sheen and Riya, he punched badly 5 powerful punches on his face breaking nearly most of his facial bones and with a powerful blow broke his hand with which he touched Riya.

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arjun already loved her? 🤔

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

Arjun already loved her? 🤔

Nope. just the protective instinct took birth.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 9 (PART A):

According to Riya, the suspect has confessed what they want but still this guy served him the coldest third degree torture. She thanked god that Rathode sir is still not with them. All she can give back to Micheal was a sympathetically look. Amid the crowd, the men who came to see the drama has long lost their interest and were drooling over Riya. Some were just drooling while some started to have wet dreams for her. Arjun noticed this and also the sympathetical look of Riya. He didn't like that . He marched towards her , grabbed her hand like he owned her and glared at the crowd silently meaning that 'she is mine, better never to even look at her direction or the worst will be on them'.

Riya , on the otherside who didn't knew anything about her surrounding looked at Arjun and started walking with him. For the people who were drooling on her his action of grabbing her hand was enough to step down but those guys with wet dream had their nightmare when he glared at them . Now they knew that the fierce lion is there is protect and to claim his most beautiful lioness.