ARIYA: DESTINED TO LOVE. - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

So Riya comes from a powerful background. The amount of resources she has to execute things explains that. Arjun wont want to mess with her. Within a day she put MI and CI on pathan. She can be a powerful asset to him in his mission for Sikander if he bonds her well with him.👍🏼 this woman has the whole clan on her side 😈

I liked how even after having so much on her plate she isn't proud and just being the officer she was supposed to be. More power to her 👏

Their little intimacy was rather quick, but it was comforting to read. 

Continue soon.

Wow..amazing 

Riya is very sharp

Even Arjun praise her..kind of 

POST 6(PART B):

Arjun just looked relieved.

Riya:'Don't worry . You will bring back your little sister.'

Arjun:'How do you know that I consider her as my little sissy?'

Riya(smiling):'Simple. She had many of you both photos in her room in her sweet spot. You were worried and hell bent on finding her. You even had her photo on you phone and had unshed tears on your eyes'.

Arjun:' hmm'

Riya:' Even I'm an elder to my little brother. He is my life line. So I can understand you.'

Arjun:'thank you for helping me.'

Riya:' I did nothing. I just can't see an innocent girl's life being messed up like this. She looks so innocent and she has every little rights to live her life fully and she will do. I will make sure of it.'

Arjun saw a hint of undying determination in her voice, it gave him the strength and hope to fight. 

It was almost near 6 am the next morning when they reached Goa checkpost. Finally they are there. Riya wants to refresh since she felt very sweaty. 

Riya:'Let's stop at an inn for some time . I need to refresh myself. Well I need some clothes too to change so let's hope we find an outlet.'

Arjun:' Well. I need that too.'

Well they were lucky enough to find an outlet soon and unfortunately they were the first customers. The shop keeper was just about to open the shop when they are at his shop's foot steps.

Riya:' we are in a hurry . we need some official clothes to buy. do you have some?'

shop owner:' yes , both for men and women.'

They went inside , Riya brought a dark blue shirt with a black jeans and some lingerie for herself while Arjun brought a light grey shirt with black jeans and some lingerie for himself. They paid and went out and drove for some 30 minutes when they find a decent inn on the outskirts of the town.They went inside to book room for themselves.

Arjun:'we need two single bedroom rooms for nearly 2 hours.'

receptionist:'Sorry sir , almost every rooms are booked , Only one single bed room is available.'

Arjun was baffled . How can two people accommodate  in a single bedroom?

Riya:' It's okay . give the keys.'

Arjun looked at Riya but she was busy filling details in the note and getting the key.

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 3 years ago

Fantastic update

Love it

POST 6(PART C):

Arjun:'Why did you just took one room . we could go to other inns out there?'

Riya(walking towards their room):'We are here to find Sheen , not to party all night. All we have to do is refresh , grab a snack and search Pathan . So be it one room or not, doesn't matter now.'

Arjun(walking with her):'Fine with that . but go gonna refresh first?'

Riya(diving the key in the key holder ):'Ladies first.'

Arjun(walking into the room):'suite yourself'

They kept their bags in the bed, removed their shoes and was resting.

Riya's phone began ringing indicating a call. 

Riya(looking at the call):'Looks like it's always you to lead. Rathode sir's call. I gonna attend it.  Till then refresh yourself . I'll be waiting outside. Once finished , call me up.'

Arjun nodded to it and Riya went outside to attend the call . He went inside the bathroom to refresh himself.

Wow she is from a powerful fam background ...y etf and not military 

Women in the forces are truly a inspiration ...I can't pass the physicals that's one big reason for not picking the forces for me🙄

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

POST 7 (PART A):

Riya went outside , sat on the staircase and took the call.

Riya:'Hello.'

Sameer:' Hi. How's work there?'

Riya:'We just drove to Goa and reach here just now sir.'

Sameer:'Any updates till now?'

Riya:'No sir, we will be going after one of the Pathan's men to know his current location , sir'

Sameer:'Sounds like a plan. hmm , anyway the investigation here to pointed out for pathan. So we are moving from here. Hope till we reach , you guys would have found his location.'

Riya:'Will soon sir.'

Sameer:'Okay , take care.'

Riya:'Same there sir.'

With that they ended their conversation.

Riya(mv):phew, finally it's gonna go in one direction. Now the girl will be rescued soon.

With that she started playing games in her phone. Nearly after 30 minutes, Arjun opened the door of their room to see her sitting on the staircase and playing games. He shook his head and called her.

Arjun:'Riya'

Riya(now looking at him):'Finished?'

Arjun:'yes, now you go'

Riya went inside the room , Arjun moved out with his phone which he had charged till he refreshed. Riya took her necessities and kept her phone for charging , went to refresh herself.

Arjun was standing on the staircase when he dialed one of his informer's number.

Arjun:'Hello'

Informer:'Shaab. '

Arjun:'Listen find me out about pathan's location, and I need the address of the hotel where his men work'

He gathered some information and then ended his call. Nearly after 45 minutes, Riya came out , she was perfectly dressed up in her formals with less makeup.

POST 7 (PART B):

Arjun smiled looking at her to which she also smiled back. Both of them packed their bags and checked out of the inn. They went to load the bags in the car.

Arjun(at driving seat):'I got the information of Micheal, the poerful man in pathan 's gang . He works in Sunrise cafe. We are heading towards it now.'

Riiya:'hmm. Rathore sir called me to check on the updates. The investigation over there is completed and every evidences points towards Pathan. so they are heading towards here. They want us to find pathan's location before they reach.'

Arjun:'Well , good that we are in a correct track.'

Both of them headed towards Sunrise cafe, it was a beautiful cafe located on the shore of the beach. If not in the case then Riya would never mind spending atleast 2 hours in the cafe.

Arjun went inside to check on Micheal while Riya parking the car.

POST 7 (PART C):

He came back when he saw her entering in the entrance.

Riya:'Did you find anything , sir?'

Arjun:'Nope. Looks like we have to wait for an hour , he will be back by then.'

Riya:'Good then , till that I'll feed myself.'

With that they went inside the cafe, took the corner seat. Soon a waiter appeared .

Riya:'I want a cappuccino and a banana tart with cream.'

Arjun:'I want a cup of tea with blueberry and cinnamon pie.'

With that the waiter vanished to bring their orders. Soon enough, he brought their orders. Seeing her favorite food , Riya gave a big dimpled smile in which the waiter went spellbound.

Arjun saw this and was highly irritated with the waiter.

Arjun(slightly rude):'Are you going to hold the platters for a day long?'

Waiter(frightened):'Sorry sir.'

With that the waiter kept the plates and ran away,leaving Riya confused.

Soon Arjun and Riya started munching on their food as they were badly hungry.Soon Riya got a call and she took it.

Riya:'Ah mom. How are you?'

Mom:'i'm fine but why didn;t you give a call yesterday?'

Riya:'hmm. Sorry about that. Busy with work. Important case.'

Mom:'Always say like this.'

RIya(whining):'Mom.'

Mom:'Anyways, did you had your breakfast?'

Riya:'Right now having it.What about there?You guys had your breakfast?'

mom:'Yeah, we had, your dad went to his office and your brother for college. HE was very angry on you for not calling him atleast once yesterday.'

Riya:'hmm. Don't worry i'll talk to him after the case.'

mom:'hmm. okay.bye'

Riya;'bye'

with that they ended the conversation. Arjun noticed that but never reacted.