Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

NOTE:

Guys. I know you guys must be thinking why I just stretch one episode this long. But the reason is I wanted to establish the relationship of them , that's why it take so long. Once it has been established you can see it fast forwarding.

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 3 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 5(PART A):

Riya took the suspect by his collar and handed over him to Chotu. Before they could do some thing. Arjun's phone was vibrating.

Arjun:'Hello'.

Opposite:'Bhai'.

Arjun:"Sheen'.

Sheen:'Bhai please save me. They kidnapped me . They have locked me in a store house. Now there is no one here and I found a phone nearby that how I'm calling you'.

Arjun:'Okay baccha. Now don't worry . I'll soon reach out to you. Now tell me what can you see?'

Sheen:'Nothing bhai , just a store house with lots of containers. I can get the smell of mustard oil. There is a box with 'ahpla' written in it. now some one is coming. I can hear the footsteps.'

Arjun:'Okay.Go and hide some where . I'll reach out to you soon.'

with that the call ended. Worry and Anger was clearly written in his face. He told the others about the call and now they know they have less time to save her. Sameer imediately informed his circles of officers working under him to find about this 'ahpla' company. 

Arjun immediately rearranged the word .

Arjun:'It's not 'ahpla' Rathore, It's 'alpha' . Alpha oil company.'

With that everyone zoomed to Alpha oil company's godown only to find it deserted. They have took Sheen with them. How ? They don't know and where? They have to find it.

Arjun was frustrated to the core that he left the godown and went to stand my the car. Riya saw him leaving so she left behind him. She saw him staring at Sheen's photo on his mobile with unshed tears on his eyes. This pained her but why she don't know. To comfort him , she kept her hand on his shoulders and the magic did happen. He relaxed within seconds. He turned to see her watching something . 

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST  5(PART B):

He followed her gaze and saw some footprints. Both looked at each other and went near the footprints.They saw one left leg footprint and instead of right it was of a stick. And after some distance they saw the footprint ended and has some car tier's print .

Riya:'Looking at the footprints. I can say that the man is handicapped. But who is he?'

Arjun(looking at that):'Pathan Lala.'

Riya(staring at him):'You know him?'

Ariya(now looking at her):'I made him handicapped.'

Ruya grasped at his statement. They went to Sameer and told him about the findings. Sameer did not believe that this work is of Pathan's. They started quarreling. Now Riya took the case on hand and interrupted them .

Riya:'Rathore sir and Arjun Sir stop quarreling. This is time to save that girl. She needs us now and we are running out of time. At this point of time , we have only two direction now , one is to go to goa on search of Lala or the second is to investigate further here. Since both of you are not ready to in one direction , then let's split. We will work on both the direction and the person who has the finally way to problem will summon everyone. Our ultimate aim to bring the girl safe and sound.'

This made both of them to think and they finally accepted it.

Sameer:'Okay Riya. This seems to be a better idea. You and Rawte will go to Goa. Me, Chotu and Shree will further try to investigate here. if you get anything vita inform us immediately and so will be done from here. Shree will also be providing you guys the technical help. Now everybody let's move.'

To which everyone nodded. But not before a delivery boy comes to them . 

Boy:'Riya?'

Riya:'Yes?'

Boy:'Mam this is your order.'

Riya:'Oh . Thank you so much'

She took the package from him. Everyone was looking at her .

Riya:'Sir , it's almost 10 and none of us had anything from morning. So I thought of ordering food for all since we can't take break but can have something light with work.'

Everyone felt revealed and happy . Sameer smiled at her , he knew her for a quite a time now. He know her now.So he let her take care of the team. Chotu and Shree were very happy that they literally snatched the bag from her. She chuckled at them. She gave everyone a box of fried rice with a frankie . She turned to Arjun and handed over him , his part. He was surprised since he thought he will get none since he was never a part of the team. Looks like Riya got this mind voice , she gave him her dimpled smile and went away to take her handbag with her to travel with him.

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unres wow mujhe riya ka yeh bold character like it jus tarah se arjun ko apne skills se bhari pad gai aur upar se sab ka p.o.v aur sab shocked case mein bhi uski intelligency third degree torcher caring also arjun bhi uski taraf melt ho raha hai fabulous updates dear eagerly waiting for nxt bus ek problem hai pata nahi chal pata kab update diya

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 3 years ago
Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Unres wow mujhe riya ka yeh bold character like it jus tarah se arjun ko apne skills se bhari pad gai aur upar se sab ka p.o.v aur sab shocked case mein bhi uski intelligency third degree torcher caring also arjun bhi uski taraf melt ho raha hai fabulous updates dear eagerly waiting for nxt bus ek problem hai pata nahi chal pata kab update diya

Don't worry dear. I'll try to give pm on it.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 5(PART C):

When Riya came back , she saw Arjun staring at the food packet with tears in his eyes. She got what he was thinking and went to him , took his hand and made him sit on the car bonnet. There was no one for their disturbance. 

Riya:'Arjun sir, I know you must be wondering whether Sheen had her food or not. But sir, trust me , by tomorrow dawn she will be with her parents.'

This gave Arjun his very much needed courage, with out saying anything , he just hugged her to say thank you , to which she reciprocated with her back hug and a smile.

They had their meal fast and soon zoomed out for goa.

While driving she noticed him to tense a lot, in order to calm him down , she placed her hand above his which has was the shifting gear now. They both had a eyelock with a silent promise to rescue Sheen . Arjun relaxed by now , started to concentrate on the road. For some time Riya was thinking some thing deeper, he noticed and when he was about to ask her , she hurriedly took her phone out and dialed some number.

Riya:'Hello.'

Women:'hello.'

Riya:'Mom . how are you?'

Women:'I'm fine beta. how's work?'

Riya:'Everything fine mom. Ah mom , is bunty there?'

Women:'yes beta , he is here . Wait i'll hand over it to him.'

Bunty:'Hey'

Riya:'Bunty , listen carefully, It's about a case. Ex. DIG Raghuveeran 's daughter Sheen Raghuveeran has been kidnapped. It's been almost 15 hrs by now. From our evidences, we think the consignment must be shipping from goa. So we are going there with a part of my team in mumbai to further investigate on the matter. I need your help now.'

Bunty:'Hmm.This seems to a seroius issue. Yeah , go ahead. Anything for you..'

Riya:' Goa is the place of consignment is not confirmed. So I need your help to stop the shipping of boats and ships from any harbor till tomorrow night.'

Bunty:' Do you have a official notice?'

Riya:'No bunty , we don't and we don't want to take a chance by leaking information . That can cause the life of the girl. I need that to be done without official notice. Do you know some one who can help us with that?'

Bunty:'Yeah . The shipping department head of India is Ex. Major Rushwant Singh . Contact him , he will do it for you.'

Riya:'Thanks yaar'

Bunty:'Yeah. Any time buddy'.

And with some pleasantries they hung the call. Arjun was curious. Before He could ask any thing , she started dialing another number.

Opposite:'Hello.EX.Major Rushwant Singh here!'

Riya:' Hi sir. This is Riya Mukarjee.'

Major:'Hey Riya. Afterv a long time ?'

Riya:' Sir. I need a favour'

Major:'Yes , Riya . GO ahead'

Riya:'Sir, actually we are handling the case of kidnapping of Ex. DIG Raghuveeran 's daughter Sheen Raghuveeran . She was kidnapped 15 hours ago. And the evidences till now states the cause of kidnapping was for Skin trade. She is been included in the consignment sir. And according to her sources , the consignment will dispatch tomorrow . timing we non't know . As of now , all our evidences points out to a criminal Patan Lala who is infamous for his women trafficking cases. With the help of our sources, we found out that the current location of Pathan's is goa. So likely the consignment should dispatch from goa. But we are not sure of that. And we can not take a risk of posting an official order since it can cause her life. So we need your help to seal all the harbors of India till tomorrow night sir.'

Major:' Sure Riya. Looks like this is the better idea. I'll do that for you'

Riya: 'Thank you so much sir.'

Major:'It's all of our duty Riya'.

With some pleasantries exchanged , they hung the call.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update

Love it

Peppypop thumbnail

Interesting story... 

Continue soon. 

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Riya ki pahuch kaha tak hai usne baat kar goa ki shipment rukwa di fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 6(PART A):

Riya looked at him while he was curiously staring at her. 

Riya:' Shipments from all over India will be stopped till tomorrow night.'

Arjun was surprised . She just stopped the shipments of all over India?

Arjun:' But why all over India?'

Riya:'Simple reasons. If the shipment of Goa is stopped then they would get alert. But they have to ship the girls tomorrow itself because ETF is behind them. So they might try shipping from other port. That's why.'

Arjun was baffled with her intelligence,even he didn't try to think in this way.

Riya:'I have personally asked the Navy Intelligence along with Department of Criminal Intelligent to gather information about Pathan. He is in their radar. Now he can never escape.'

Arjun(slightly with shock):'How did you do that?'

Riya(smiling and looking at him):' I have men.'

Arjun:' But how?'

Riya:'My father was a Cadre B Candidate in NCC and my maternal family plays a big role in working in Indian Military Forces and I was a Cadre A candidate in NCC during College days'

Arjun :' No wonder that you just broke my bones within seconds if you have under went military training'

Riya(smiling):'That was not intentional'