Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

POST 3 (PART B):

Arjun although not convinced called upon an oficer from the back up force.

Arjun:'Go fast and call a doctor . She needs medical attention till bring the first aid kit to me.      Go fast.'

Riya:'Hey!relax. I'm fine. I don't need a doc.'

Arjun:'Oh yes! Very well I can see how well are you. Now stop bickering and let me do the first aid.'

Both long forget the man in the ground whom they pushed . Raghu sir helped himself to get up and was very much surprised to see Arjun caring for a women he meet hours ago. Still , he was happy since he was one of those men who were privileged to see Arjun's life stage at every phase. So he was happy to see him become normal and soft atleast to one of them. The summoned officer came fast with the first aid kit and told Arjun that the doctor was informed and would arrive soon , to which Riya had a frown on her face. At the same time , the team arrived only to witness the scene of Arjun about to tender Riya's wounded hand. They were hell shocked , Shree and Chotu to see Riya's wounded hand and Sameer to see both her wounded hand as well as his once upon a best friend cum brother to care and to be worried for someone after the death of his beloved wife. Arjun upon seeing them informed them about the incident yet did not leave her hand. Sameer was about to react when Raghu sir stopped him.

Team went to investigate further onto the case while Arjun made Riya to sit on the car bonnet.

He was tenderly handling her which made the back up force officers near to die out of heart attack.

Arjun:'What was the need to push me down and to take the bullet on yourself?'

Riya:' I didn't take the bullet on myself rather it just grazed out breaking my skin. so relax?'

Arjun:'Relax? What if the bullet had hit you some where fatal?'

Riya:' It could happen with you too. '

Upon hearing her answer , Arjun looked on her and they had an intense eyelock which broke upon hearing the sound of phone ringing. 

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 3 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Uff☺️ Never leaving her hand

I am in total fangirl mode 

Loved how he's softening towards her despite of being beaten by her with and with a wounded ego😆 that's the kind of thing I want to see. 

Continue soon.

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Do they have a history together ...looks like they do know each other

Ri is smart and she took a quick decision knowing all the pros and cons

Arjun here seems impulsive

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 4 (PART A):

Riya noticed that it was her phone that was ringing. Still Arjun was working on her injured hand . She took the call'

Riya:'Hello'

Opposite:'Hello mam, This is Mr. shah.I'm the owner of Gook luck petrol bunk. You called us some time before to check for the cctv .'

Riya:'Oh yeah. Did you have them?'

Mr.Shah:'Yes mam. We have.'

Riya:'okay . we will get there soon . Thank you.'

with that she ended her call. She turned to Arjun only to find him bandaging her hand carefully. After bandaging her hand, he gave her a pain killer pill with some water. She took it from him without any hesitation.

Riya:' He has the cctv footage. We need to go now.'

Arjun (worriedly):'hmm. Are you sure that you want to accompany ? You have an injured hand.'

Before Riya could say something,

Doc:'There is not to worry. I came here when you  were about to medicate her. I too inspected the wound from seeing itself. She is fine.'

Riya thanked the doctor while Arjun worriedly looked at him. Doctor just gave a blink to him conveying not to worry.With that they joined the team and informed them about the recent update. The team then zoomed to the petrol bunk. They got the cctv footage and on inspecting it they found out a man in the bunk has joined hands with the culprits. They summoned him and he upon appearing started lying that he don't know. This irritated Arjun to the core , he  launch himself on the poor guy, just after 2 minutes of getting the special treatment of Arjun, he accepted that he used to inform a local gang about girls travelling alone or with friends so that they can kidnap them and since it's he who informs them , they would pay him hefty.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Do they have a history together ...looks like they do know each other

Ri is smart and she took a quick decision knowing all the pros and cons

Arjun here seems impulsive

nope. it's their way of understanding which they would discover together.

Lekha_Acharya thumbnail

POST 4 (PART B):

Now the turn to get extremely angry was of Riya's. She felt disgusted. She wanted to punish him badly. She noticed that due to Arjun's special treatment , the man was bleeding profusely. He needed medical attention and now she had an idea. 

Riya:'Shree get a small packet of salt and red chilli powder.'

To this everyone was confused but they didn't say anything since they got the hint of extreme anger in her extreme low and hard statement. so fearing a bone break, Shree brought what she wanted. She took it from his hand , made a mixture of it and applied it to the bleeding spots in the suspect. He started yelling in pain since it burns his skin. The team went stunt on her act. 

Sameer(jolting back to the ground):'What is this Riya?He needs medical attention not a third degree torture.'

Riya(coolly): 'That's what I did sir. I gave him a mixture of salt and chilli so that it acts as a antiseptic and would block his blood flow. It burns like hell but he deserves it. Any way , the nearby hospital is some way 5 km from here sir, till then if blood continues to flow , he would die. So basically I saved him.'

Shock was an understatement for the entire team, they never knew she would get angered to the extent of this.

SHREE AND CHOTU'S POV:

Was this our Riya? She literally served him a third degree torture , no this is even more worse than that. Oh my god, This must the influence of Arjun sir on her. We have to keep them separate.

SAMEER'S POV:

What the hell just happened? Riya was never like this. It must be Arjun's influence on her. I should know this coming. I should not let them together any more.

ARJUN'S POV:

Did she just gave him a third torture? That to infront of her seniors ? Rathore could not just answer her back for her reply? Man, this women never fails to surprise me . Just before she took a bullet for me and now this. I just love this bold side of hers.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it

Cont soon

Arjunpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Main Tera jabra fan ban Gaya .love this riya

rinku95 thumbnail