ARIYA: DESTINED TO LOVE. - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Superb 

This is super fun to read Riya with amazing moves 

Please update soon and long updates please 

He he. Fun reading their pov

Please don't apologize for having strong female characters that is what attracts people like me in the first place

Suggestion .. please have index in first page and update the chapter number last updated in FF name ...that will help people in knowing the FF has been updated

Originally posted by AnjuRish

He he. Fun reading their pov

Please don't apologize for having strong female characters that is what attracts people like me in the first place

Suggestion .. please have index in first page and update the chapter number last updated in FF name ...that will help people in knowing the FF has been updated

i

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks. As I'm not familiar in writing in this site, I'm learning things and would soon implement them .

Amazing updae

poor Arjun lol

Everyone's reaction to great ego altering experience of the Great ACP  was hilarious 🤣🤣 I thoroughly enjoyed the chap😆

And yes, dont apologize for making your character strong😳 Strength isn't gender biased for me 🤪 it's only a few times we get to see our girl get the upper hand 😎

Wow..awesome.❤️☺️😍😄.plz continue...keep it up

POST 3 (PART A):

For some time , no one knew how to react . Riya and Arjun were indulging themselves in an intense eyelock while the others simply watched them. No one come out of their stupor for some time. Finally they did that only when they heard the land line ringing. Everyone assembled themselves in the living hall while Raghu sir attend the call not before Shree had tapped their phone and had started to trace the call.

Raghu sir:'Hello'

Kidnapper:'I have kidnapped your daughter'

Raghu sir:'What do you want ? Don't do anything to my daughter.'

Kidnapper:'Good.you came straight to the point.Bring 15 lakhs in cash to the godown near shipping port. Don't even breathe about it to police and come alone.'

With that the line went dead. Finally ETF felt relieved that the case atleast got a direction to investigate. Sameer asked Raghu sir to arrange the money since Sheen's  safety was their first priority  and they would nab the criminals once Sheen reaches him. But Arjun and Riya both were never convinced that they did this to get only 15 lakhs when he could easily give them 15 crores . So they started listening to the call recording again and this time they both got an idea that the locality from where the kidnapper had called them was near a mosque since they both heard a namaz prayer in the background.

Arjun:'Shree, immediately trace the call , find whether a mosque is situated near the location?'

Shree although first startled still started tracing and checking the location as per the orders.

But Riya was still not convinced, starting playing the recording again and this time a little  louder noticed that it is near the shore since she heard boat's horn and a church bell.

Riya:'Shree this location should be near the shore . I could hear boat's horn and it also has a church nearby . check that also.'

Now the time to get surprised was for the team along with Arjun, Raghu sir and Commisioner .

Soon according to the finding , they find out the place was a slum near the shore. ETF along with Arjun zoomed out to the place only to find that the building was already breaked in and there was nobody in that building. Dejected, they leave the spot and plan to execute their plan accordingly when Raghu sir reach out with money . 

Sameer(eyeing Arjun ):'Riya, stay with Rawte . Don't leave him out of your sight. I don't trust him. In case anything, inform me immediately'.

Riya:'Sure sir'

Arjun along with Riya were waiting in the entrance of the godown. Ajun was pacing back and front while Riya watching him calmly. Suddenly he came to her

Arjun:'Riya,ask Shree whether the place where Raghu sir is taking his money has cctv cameras?'

Riya without any question took her phone from her pocket and dailed Shree's number while Arjun looked shocked at her. He was expecting questions from Riya on his way but none happened.

Riya(to Shree):'Shree check whether there is any cctv camera in the money transfer location?'

Shree(after checking):'No Ri.'

Riya:'Okay'

with that she ended her call and turned to a restless Arjun,

Riya:'No'.

That was it, Arjun sprinted toward the money transfer location like water flowing after breaking a dam. Riya who was initially shocked, composed herself and informed this to Sameer and started running behind him.

Arjun saw a snipper aiming at Raghu sir who was totally unaware of this . He ran towards him and pushed him to the ground and was anticipating a bullet on his way was suddenly pushed to ground.When he turned back , he saw Riya holdong her injured left hand in her right hand.

He sprinted towards her and worriedly inspected her injured hand while she staring at him . He was finally revealed to notice that the bullet had just grazed her skin breaking it and injuring it and had passed away. He gave an apologizing look to her for which she returned her always beautiful dimple smile silently stating not to.

Edited by Lekha_Acharya - 3 years ago

He outsmarted her 😆 

Once again, thoroughly enjoyed this chap👍🏼

Continue soon.

Enjoying ur writing.... 

Glad to see riya strong ... 

Conitnue soon

Awesome update

Cont soon