Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 30. - Page 118

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sakpika

https://mobile.twitter.com/bhupendra8385/status/1242075938453467136

I can't help but think of how well Dipi sung it😆❤️

Please bear with my Fangirling ways😆☺️

Even my dil goes mmmmmmm🤣

She's so cuteeeeee

Not that bad in singing as she thinks to be😆❤️

Guys, I have one question for you all. In general, if someone asked to any actor about his/her bond with his/her co-actor, why solo fans of that actor are pissed very much with co-actor fans? Chances are there that those who asked questions may be a general viewer who loved chemistry of those two actors. I am not getting why this blame game daily in Twitter guys. I am very much irrigated with this some of solo fans. Any serial will get success only because of the equal efforts and hard work of both the leads. Be fair and honest in life guys. Stop this childish behaviour guys.

Originally posted by Anusha_DipsFan

She's so cuteeeeee

Not that bad in singing as she thinks to be😆❤️

Exactly😆 Yes, her voice does break when she goes a little too high🤣 (I love the interviews where Shoaib's teasing her of mardo jaisi awaaz lol; but I don't agree to this🤣)

But her singing is pretty good ❤️(better than mine for sure🤣)

Originally posted by Sree_mk

Guys, I have one question for you all. In general, if someone asked to any actor about his/her bond with his/her co-actor, why solo fans of that actor are pissed very much with co-actor fans? Chances are there that those who asked questions may be a general viewer who loved chemistry of those two actors. I am not getting why this blame game daily in Twitter guys. I am very much irrigated with this some of solo fans. Any serial will get success only because of the equal efforts and hard work of both the leads. Be fair and honest in life guys. Stop this childish behaviour guys.

It's fine, we can't control everyone's stance on an issue. People generally become possessive of their idols to such an extent that everything else becomes just black and white for them (I've seen such things in sports; it applies here too I guess). Hum kuch nahi kar sakte😔

All we can do is follow what Dipi does😉

Royally ignore all of this shit

It's fine, we can't control everyone's stance on an issue. People generally become possessive of their idols to such an extent that everything else becomes just black and white for them (I've seen such things in sports; it applies here too I guess). Hum kuch nahi kar sakte😔

All we can do is follow what Dipi does😉

Royally ignore all of this shit

Now, I am going to do this only. Some people will don't change their mentality. Better to ignore them for our own peace and happiness ❤️. #Thought of the day

We've used up this DT as well🤣🤣

Exactly😆 Yes, her voice does break when she goes a little too high🤣 (I love the interviews where Shoaib's teasing her of mardo jaisi awaaz lol; but I don't agree to this🤣)

But her singing is pretty good ❤️(better than mine for sure🤣)

@bold- Same here🤣 I love how she becomes a total baby while defending herself🤣

We've used up this DT as well🤣🤣

Let's move to our new home now🤣

Restaurants temporarily closed due to Coronavirus

SO RUN TO THREAD 31!!!!!

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago