Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

He replied, "I told my parents where I was going before I left. Say the truth that you wanted to know my whereabouts. But, I must say you have a good memory. You knew I would be here". Suman stuttered as she didn't know how to answer him. He pulled her arm and they sat down on the bench together. Shravan smiled and said, "Eat dinner with me...please?" Suman thought to herself for a while and finally agreed. Shravan smiled as she touched the prasad to her forehead out of respect. He felt like they still had the potential to be friends again but it would require a lot of work. Suman looked confused as she saw Shravan staring at her instead of eating. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Suman says, "What?" Shravan says, "Why did you actually follow me for? I know the truth but it would be better for you to admit it." Suman says, "I was here to apologize and I did so." Shravan says, "You are here because you haven't moved on from what happened between us. Suman, why don't you try to move and still consider that..." Suman interrupts by saying, "that what?" Shravan says, "Suman, admit it. Your heart wants us to give a chance but your mind is the main blockade on the road." Suman stutters while saying, "Shravan, look....you said to eat food with you ...so I'm just doing that. I have to go back to my house and report back to the cantonment...so please..." Shravan hits the back assembly of the bench hardly with his fist and gets pissed up whereas Suman gets startled when he does it. He stands up saying, "Suman, what's gotten into you? You used to say to move on from the past but you haven't moved an inch at all?!" The pressure starts to build up in Suman when she clenches her fists tightly.