Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Suman angrily says, "Seriously, Shravan? You can't do a single thing right". Shravan holds his ears and asks for forgiveness. Suman's heart melts seeing his cute face and tells him that they need to go buy more sweets as they can't distribute these salty sweets. They inform their families that they will be back soon and are going to the sweet shop. Suman sits on Shravan's bike and starts getting angry as he's driving really slowly. Suman irritatedly says "Shravan, are we going for a picnic? Can't you drive a little faster?"

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shravan laughs and says, "Boring person wanna go on a long drive?! Where did the sunrise shine from?" Suman gets irritated and says, "Well, we to hurry back to prepare the offerings in plates for the guests!" Shravan says, "Smile and I'll think about it." Suman is shocked and says, "For real, Shravan? No like really? Shravan, I knew you would do such a thing. Your mind has more holes than a swiss cheese, Mr. Fraud Malhotra!" Shravan says, "Well, I think cheese tastes better than ladoos. Can you smile please?" Suman says, "You will get this smile when the pigs will fly. Now, hurry up." Shravan says, "this bike ain't movin' until I see a genuine smile." Suman gets extremely irritated.

alina.b thumbnail

Suman rolled her eyes and plastered an annoyed smile on her face. "Here! Is this good? Now, hurry up" Shravan laughed seeing her angry face but he wasn't done having fun yet. "Nah...say it nicely with love". Suman pulled his ear and asked, "You want love?" Shravan laughed and apologized as he was afraid that if her anger rose even more she would tear him apart on the spot. They got to the sweet shop and Shravan started tasting bunch of sweets. He stuffed a rasgulla in Suman's mouth and excitedly asked, "Isn't this really good?" He asked to try another sweet from the shop owner and Suman fumed seeing how Shravan was acting as if he was at a picnic.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Suman says, "Shravan, you're no longer a kid. Stop stuffing your mouth otherwise you'll explode and get diabetes. I don't want to be responsible for that." Shravan says, "Since when are you caring so much?" He continues to eat the cakes as well. Suman says, "You are my dad's friend's son. I don't want to be blamed for another controversy like you and your family did years ago." Shravan is taken aback and gets pissed off. He says, "I did apologize and tried to restore your reputation back. Look, you should try to move on from that incident Suman!" Suman says, "Shravan, it takes ages to regain trust. I agreed that you tried but you still supported your family despite knowing the actual truth. You remained mum when we were insulted so badly." Shravan says, "Look, I think we should go back." Suman says, "No really? Such habits of yours is what drives wedges in relationships."

alina.b thumbnail

Suman scoffed, "Do what you're best at doing - running away...just like you ran away years ago after that incident". Shravan shut his eyes tightly trying to control his anger. Suman knew she should've stopped but there were some things she couldn't forget. She continued talking, "The truth is it doesn't matter if you are a Major in the Indian Army, the blood of a coward, liar, and cheat runs through your veins. You are not any different". Shravan opened his eyes as tears threatened to spill out. He thought that over the years she would have forgiven him but in reality she hadn't forgotten anything. In fact, she hated him as much as she did years ago. Suman saw a tear roll down from his eye as he turned away to hide his hurt face. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Suman felt sad for hurting him and thought of apologizing but her ego took over! She asked the shopkeeper to give kaju-katlis and moved out of the shop with a silent Shravan following her. Shravan dropped her at her house and was going to his house when Suman spoke, "Won't you come?" Shravan shaked his head in refusal and entered his house!

alina.b thumbnail

During the whole pooja, Suman couldn't stop thinking about Shravan. She spoke too harshly with him and crossed the line. Anjali was about to serve the dinner prasad to the guests but she noticed that Shravan was missing. She asked Suman about his whereabouts as they had left earlier together. Suman lied that he went back home because he didn't feel well. Anjali could sense that Suman and Shravan had a fight as they always fought when they were younger. She handed Suman the dinner and told her to give it to Shravan at his house and to eat with him so he doesn't feel lonely. Suman gripped the casserole not knowing how she would face him. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Suman continued to wonder whether she spoke too much. She continued to wonder where he might be and suddenly figured their common hangout place, the Nurabad Bridge, where they used to share their romantic moments. Suman's mother comes to Suman and says, "I also forgot but also give him the carrot pudding which I put in this plastic cup wrapped in aluminum foil." Suman says, "Okay, mom. I will." Suman's mother leaves. Suman says to herself, "God, why do I blurt so much? I should've continued to try to move on. I'll go to him, apologize to him, give him the food, and come back home." She puts the food in a plastic bag, takes her car keys. and drives her car. She thought to just say sorry and come back home.

alina.b thumbnail

Suman drove to their hangout place and she was right. He was leaning against the railing, sipping on tea, and staring off into the distance. She approached him and mumbled, "Maa, sent this for you". Shravan replied without looking at her, "No thanks, I already ate". Suman knew he was lying and she sighed, "It's a sin to decline prasad as it's a gift from god". Shravan slowly took the casserole from her hand as his fingers lightly brushed against her hand and whispered, "Thank you". Suman turned to leave but stopped. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I'm sorry, Shravan". 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Shravan says, "Huh?" Suman says in a rush, "Look, I'm sorry for blurting out the past and I know I shouldn't have crossed my limit. But I'm just here to apologize, end the matter, and give you the food. I hope we can move on." She pauses and takes a breath. Meanwhile, Shravan gets away from the railing with a raised eyebrow on his face. Shravan says, "Okay so that's all you came here to say?" Suman says, "Yes, your parents are asking about your whereabouts. I'll tell them that you were at the bridge...I guess that's about it." Shravan says with sarcasm, "My whereabouts?" Suman panics and tries to leave but Shravan grabs her wrist.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago